A Dance With The Devil;;And Angel and Demon Roleplay;; Koe-chan and Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• BlaqueCatt

Tai walked out of the shop quietly, leaving the tea behind, forgetting about it at that point. Once he left the shop, he went back to the Town Square, laying down on a bench again, staring at the clouds, sighing quietly, staring at the birds and the clouds. It was about 3:50 at the moment. He only had to kill off 40 minutes until he got to spent time with his new "friend".

The blonde's mind had drifted, so he did not hear Chiyo come up behind him until she smacked him on the shoulder. He yelped and turned around, seeing her grinning face. "How did it go?" she asked slyly, and he huffed. "Um, fine I guess. It was freaky at first, but he's nice."

Tai was thinking about what had happened earlier. Why do I always act like that when I have a headache?... He probably hates me now. Wait...why do I care if he hates me? Is it because then someone who actually understands to any extent of my problems hates me? Tai huffed quietly before rubbing his forehead, staring at the clouds again. That one kind of looks like a pillow...like the rest of them..

Chiyo raised an eyebrow curiously, taking a seat next to him on the counter. Naoki waved his hand at her, saying, "Why can you sit there but I can't?" She ignored him and asked, "Why was it freaky? Did he do something pervy?" The blonde groaned and covered his face with his hands. "Chiiiiii, please! Mind out of the gutter!"

Tai sighed quietly, obviously bored, though he wasn't going to complain about it at the moment. His chestnut eyes just glared at the sky for a few more moments before he closed his eyes tiredly, drifting into a light slumber.

After Chiyo managed to annoy Naoki so much that he tried to jump out the window, the young woman apologized and asked when Tai was going to meet up with him. "How did you know about that?" he asked with wide eyes. "I hadn't told you yet!" Chiyo smirked and replied, "I just know these things, dear." She checked the time while Naoki laid his head on the counter in defeat. "Your shift's over in five minutes. I can let you go early if you want." The blonde looked up and shook his head. "It's fine."

Tai heard the beeping on his watch, and he blinked his eyes open before he nearly shrieked, a bit upset with himself that he might be late to see him. Quickly, he darted for the cafe. Once he got there, he waited outside, panting heavily.

Naoki had just finished hanging his apron on the wall when he saw Tai run up to the door out of the corner of his eye. He smiled, glad that the younger had come despite their rocky start, and waved to Chiyo before exiting the cafe. "Hey," he said.

"Hey!" He smiled softly, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. A soft rosy blush invading his cheeks. "Umm...so do you want to go get icecream or frozen yogurt? You can choose!" He was obviously nervous. Tai hadn't had a friend in a long time. (I gtg, I'll be back Monday ^-^))

{Bye~}

Naoki grinned, his green eyes bright. "Ice-cream! Obviously! I know yogurt is supposed to be better for you and whatever, but it's not as good as ice-cream!"

"Okay!" Tai smiled softly, a soft peach blush tinting his cheeks. "Yogurt is basically like swallowing a ravenous rat...because of all of those live-active cultures...."

"Sorry..." murmured the soft beige colored male, "I kind of...I guess you can say...a bit of a nerd..." His deep chestnut eyes stared at his feet, rocking nervously on his heels.

"Tell you about what?" asked the beige colored male as he offered the blonde his hand so they could go get icecream.

"I don't know what you consider smart." sighed the beige colored male before he started to guide the blonde to a good icecream shop that he knew, "Did you know that turtles breathe through their butts?"

Tai blushed softly when the other male opened the door for him, quietly, he looked down at his feet when he walked in, trying to hide the blush on his cheeks. Turning around quietly, he asked, "What would you like...? I'll order and pay if you'd like..."

"Okay." said Tai quietly before saying, "I'll probably have strawberry flavored..." Tai smiled softly before lightly grabbing the blonde's hand again, walking up towards the ordering desk.

Naoki wondered why Tai kept taking his hand, not that it bothered him. He didn't pull away as they walked to the counter; he peered curiously down at all of the flavors.