[GAME] What are you thinking about"RIGHT"now? III

Key

You haven't? I get headaches all the time but sometimes they get so painful I think I must have earache too! My mum says it's because it's all connected - we even have a nose, ear, throat department in my city's hospital - but still it's really painful right now!!

Brains. o.o Just kidding. It looks like I got Plants vs Zombies in my head.

Also.. since I got this mask. I should go find a costume, that goes with it.

Guest KatsMH

Wow.... what was with this conversation that I've come across?? Do you really feel better if you experience an orgasm if you are also unwell?? O.o

I'm bored and wide awake. Trouble sleeping. I shouldn't have had that afternoon nap lol

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

That moment where

see's the orgasm conversation. And you start to laugh. xD

Yes yes Kats. You do.

Why do I get the feeling... I'm gonna waste.. all of my time and "emotional" energy on this person.. without receiving anything back. x.x (Well.. I guess it explains one of the reasons why I'm cold towards the person).

You're welcome. Glad I could help. Hahahahahaha. (I'm laughing so hard.. because of that comment you made

)

I keep forgetting to "step down" when it comes to people.

@RedNoki Glad I could amuse you! It's just that I'm inexperienced so I had no idea that O.G (abbreviated for the sensitives amongst us ^^) could make one feel better - so that's why I see alot of sick characters in manga suddenly getting better after they've had sex!! I always thought that was just fiction...lol

@Nezumi-kun awww don't be like that, why don't you join in? Guys can achieve O.Gs too you know! Lol ^^

1. Night fall x1000 Why do I have that stuck in my head.

2. The power of the sign has came today. Bahahaha.

It's not going to be a promise or work right away, if people are going to go by your first impression when it comes to finding a new job.

Well yeah I guess, I am not that dumb! (probably...) xD

but what the hell brings it when ya hear 24/7 fucking screams out of the next room?!

they should really take him the Ps4 away .-. or at least shouldn´t let him play Fifa18 when he is so bad at it, that he always loses =p=

I know this isn't the compliment thread but...

You are one of the best people I ever met in my life. And I just want to say thank you for making it less stressful. And thank you for being kind and helping me with my problems, etc. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for talking to me. And thank you for you being you.