[GAME] What are you thinking about"RIGHT"now? III

Key

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Yeah I know! Apparently you can shuffle around your inventory but at the moment, I'm using my phone so it's hard for me to do. I think I'll leave it until tomorrow now ^^

everytime i get sick, i always think 'why am i born having a fragile body?' i really get jealous to those people who don't or seldom get sick....plus my parents didn't expect to have another baby (me). So i feel like i'm an "unexpected baby" to them *sigh* sorry i'm being emo so early in the morning....yup, i just woke up xDD

So today I shuffled my inventory like I was planning to yesterday and I gave away a pumpkin I got given back to the person who gave me it!! I didn't mean to do that!! Lol I'm such an idiot sometimes! onion12onion7onionn0:cuteonion44:onionn6

So today I shuffled my inventory like I was planning to yesterday and I gave away a pumpkin I got given back to the person who gave me it!! I didn't mean to do that!! Lol I'm such an idiot sometimes! onion12onion7onionn0:cuteonion44:onionn6

I'm trying not to laugh at this but I can't. *covers mouth* Poor Katie. *hugs you* I hope you get your pumpkin back. Lmao.

That moment where my family member forgets it's charger and has to borrow mine. -____- (Where mine was down to 20% battery) So I'm using my laptop to charge mine phone. Woo. :5yoyo21::8yoyo13:

You know what helps me when I have a headache and painkillers don't work

Orgasms... seriously I swear by Günter my favorite vibrator *nod nod*

Get well soon my dear ;)

- - - Updated - - -

And hi

:p *waves*

Well I don't have bf or an actual vibrator so not sure how I'm supposed to give myself an orgasm lol maybe I'll just sleep it off or something. Thanks for the well-wishes ^^

When you see

make a suggestion about vibrators or such. Lol. The funny part is..she's right about it. xD

I second
on that one! Orgasms help on headaches and stress !! And don’t worry, you can achieve that goal without any vibrator or bf

Dexen is sending an educational pm in 3,2,1.... fiummm!

*wink wink*

Hahaha okay there are 100+ other ways :p but yeah... just take a good Rest and drink lots of water or herbal tea

Here ya go sweetheart

200w.gif

- well I'll look forward to your kindly PM then!! ^^

- thanks!! I don't have any herbal teas either and it's late at night so I can't go out to buy anything but I have had something hot to drink. Now I feel flushed but still with the pounding ache on the right side of my head!! :(

Ever had the feeling where you can't tell if you had earache or headache or both? That's what I feel right now and I'm really hot!! I think I might be coming down with something :(