Troubled Hearts, a 世界一初恋 (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi) RP (rebeccayaoifan and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

"Get off me!" Chiaki pulled his arms away. "Could you not go two fucking seconds without touching me?! We have something we need to tell you."

Things didn't look promising so far. Chiaki was worried how Hatori would handle the information if he reacted so badly to just seeing them near each other.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• RebbaNanmi

Yuu pulled Chiaki away from Hatori glaring at the other male. Hatori in return scoffed walking up to Chiaki. "what the hell is going on here...?" he asked hissing at both, "aren't you supposed to be with me..Chiaki?"

Yuu laughed smacking Hatori's reaching hands towards the younger of the 3 males, spitting in his face. "Chi and I are going to be together, we both feel the same way for each other!" he proved it by kissing Chiaki's unexpected lips.

the brown haired male held Chiaki close to his body loving the sparks that always was around them since their teen years. Hatori growled getting close to pushing Chiaki away from Yuu and punching the other brunette.

Chiaki did not fight Yuu when he pulled him into a kiss. In fact, he kissed Yuu back passionately.

"I feel so safe with you, Yuu... Please, hold me tighter..." he said with the sincerest intent.

Yuu nodded his head holding Chiaki closer to him looking back at Hatori. Hatori growled a bit more under his brethr not wanting to give up Chiaki to Yuu or anyone else as deep down he was in love with the younger of the three males. Yuu sighed stepping forward wanting to get everything over and going back to this own place. "chi and I are together we don't need to prove or need your approval because I've seen how twisted and possessive you are with chi." the brunette spoke holding his soon to be lovers hand and squeezing it.

Hatori looked back at Chiaki waiting for any kind of defeated moment but nothing came. He sighed looking way. "get the hell out of my house you two...I hate you both especially you Yuu for taking what was supposed to be mine!"

Hearing those words Yuu tuned Hatori around and punched him in the face as he spat, "chi isn't a damn toy or trophy he can't be with you because you're always jealous and he's afraid of you...I would be too if I was ever in the position you put hit through for two years as he supposedly 'lover' were leaving and you won't be hewing from us anymore you son of a bitch!" Yuu angrily stomped out of Haroris apartment.

Chiaki looked up as Yuu left. He gave Hatori a sad smile and left with his boyfriend without so much as a "We're done" or "Good bye".

"I can't believe it." Chiaki said. "He's finally out of my life..."

Yuu and Chiaki were out of the building back at the bus stop waiting for the next available bus. Yuu crossed his arms looking at Chiaki sighing. "Finally we got that out of the way..Chi." he looked up at his friend/crush. "What's on your mind?" he asked noticing a bus coming their way.

"I dunno. It just feels strange that I don't have to deal with him anymore." Chiaki said. "What do you want to do now? That was all we had planned for today, I think."

He looked at his watch and saw that it was 3:15. The day was still young.

"..Well let's get back to my house first and from there talk." Yuu advised climbing onto the bus paying their fare.

he awaits for Chiaki to follow him noticing a two seater in the back wanting to grab the seats before anyone else did.

Chiaki followed, sitting down next to Yuu. His brain was still operating on turbo-drive. Never in his life did he expect to be free from Hatori, and now that the moment had arrived, he didn't know what to make of it.

"S-Should we celebrate later?" he asked.

Yuu chuckled winking, "how would you want to celebrate Chi?" he asked pulling him close him. 'I can't wait to finally ask Chiaki to become my lover and boyfriend forever.' Yuu smiled staring at Chiaki lovingly. He knew it was hard but worthy waiting for a long time to finally having Chiaki as his future lover, hoping the younger male would agree to it.

"I dunno. Maybe dinner and some drinks at the local sushi bar. That, and maybe something else later tonight..." Chiaki suggested. He didn't expect them to get this far. He just expected Hatori to grab him, rape him in front of Yuu, and have both friendships end right before him.

"Nah I rather eat in and I want you to stay a few more days at my apartment." he suggested back, "and then maybe we can consumate our relationship if you know what I mean." he winked looking out the window. "I can't wait to get home already my future boyfriend."

"Okay. Do you have beer at your place? I'm really in the mood for one." Chiaki said. "Also, the situation calls for it. I haven't had it in a long time."

The last part was slightly fibbed. He did have some beer before the whole problem with Hatori began. However, it felt long enough that he was willing to say that he didn't have beer in a long time.

"I don't think I have any beer and we could buy some before heading home." Yuu grinned ringing the bell notifying their stop next. Come on we should get ready to get off the bus our stop is next." Yuu informed getting up from the two seater walking to the back waiting for the bus to stop so they could get off and head to the store.

Chiaki followed Yuu off the bus and looked around for the nearest convenience store. Sure enough, he saw the one near Yuu's apartment. The same one Yuu had bought cigarettes from. He looked around and saw that it was still busy, but the wait seemed manageable enough.

"Let's go to the one next to your apartment." Chiaki suggested. "Less travel time means more celebration."

Yuu agrred entering the store looking around for what he needed to buy. he got himself 2 sandwiches for himself and Chiaki, buying a few snacks as well to go with the sandwich and the beers.

"you find the beers you want and I'll pay for them Chi." he told the younger male.

Chiaki nodded, getting a six-pack of Sapporo and another of Yuengling. He brought his choices over to Yuu.

"I really like these two." he said. "Helped an awful lot during college."

Yuu chuckled and paid for everything they picked out quickly stepping out of the store. He runs to his apartment looking up noticing more snow coming down unexpectedly again. "come on Chi we can be safer and warm in my apartment." he shouted behind his back shuffling for the keys to the front door.

Chiaki followed Yuu to his apartment. The cold was getting to him quickly, and he had the feeling that the snow wasn't going to end soon.

"Did you check the weather?" he asked. "Do you think I'll get snowed in again?"

"If you get snowed in you're going to be with me." Yuu says opening the front door pullling Chiaki inside. "go on and warm youself up while i take care of things for us to eat, CHi." the brunette went into the kitchen preparing to cook a small dinner.

"Okay. Thanks." Chiaki said, taking his shoes and coat off before going to the TV and wrapping himself up in a blanket. He turned it on, going to the weather channel. Indeed his worst fears were realized. Another huge snowstorm was going to hit. He sighed and laid down across the couch, getting comfortable as Yuu made dinner.

"What are you making?" he asked.

Yuu smiled. "it's a surprise chi and I know you're gonna love it." the brunette shouted getting everything he needed.

After an hour dinner was done and romantically Yuu carried Chiaki in his arms. "we celebrate tonight our relationship for good." he puts him down on the chair covering his fsce.

"Okay. This better be good." Chiaki said, letting himself get carried while still wrapped in the blanket. Yuu was so gentle with him, like he were a piece of fine china. He felt himself blush a little. He tried to shake his embarrassment. Yuu was his boyfriend now. Not Hatori. He had to stop letting their past limit him.

Yuu unconvered his face removing the blanket. "Here you go, Chi the bed all prettied it up for you." he coughed and blushed a bit by his own decorations.

In the room Yuu decorated the whole room in red and white flowery theme. He didn't wanna be a wuss when it came to the person he loved just wanted to show him a romantic side, but knew he failed as Chiaki was his first ever love interest.

"...How is it...?" he asked nervously.

Chiaki took a while to adjust to the brightness of the room, but he eventually took in the sight before him. He was shocked at how much care went into the decorations.

"Yuu... It's beautiful... But weren't we going to eat first?" Chiaki said, a little confused.