Troubled Hearts, a 世界一初恋 (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi) RP (rebeccayaoifan and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

"I'm cl ing in.." Yuu shouts opening the bathroom door, covering his eyes. " I see you're taking a shower make it quick so we can eat and them face that asshole Hatori." he informs the other male peeing in the toilet yawning.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• RebbaNanmi

"Okay..." Chiaki said. He tried to wash up as quickly as possible. He finished washing himself a little before Yuu was done in the bathroom and waited until he left to get out.

Yuu washed his hands hearing the water running, noticing Chiaki in the other side of the bathroom quiet. "You're done step out then so I can see your beautiful form." he chuckled finishing washing his hands and drying it with a small washcloth.

"Come on Chi, Ive seen you naked a few hours ago when we had sex..." he informed the other male opening the curtain noting a blushed anf flustered Chiaki, grinning himself.

Chiaki was too dumbfounded to cover himself. He just looked at Yuu as he opened the curtain on his own.

"Yuu..." Chiaki was at a loss for words. "I think I might have to borrow some more clothes. I just threw the ones I was wearing yesterday in your laundry bin."

"sure just step out...and twirl for me" he chuckled teasing his frend. "you won't get the clothes if you don't do it chi." he smiled grinning crossing his arms pulling Chiaki put of the shower.

"Fine," Chiaki laughed, doing as Yuu asked and drying himself off after. This, he liked. He never saw this with Hatori. All it was was business, business, business. They hardly ever did anything fun together, but with Yuu, he saw many opportunities to just hang out and have fun instead of work all day.

Yuu stepped out of the bathroom going to the closet, opening the door. "I need to change clothes come help me, Ci."

The brunette teased lickking his lips taken off his dirty clothes sexually waiting for any kind of reaction as he laughed.!

Chiaki's face heated up as Yuu took his clothes of slowly. Was he trying to make the smaller boy want to have sex with him again? He looked around at all the clothes Yuu owned. He was surprised at the variety he had. All Chiaki had was just very similar looking outfits with minor variances in color and cut. He looked back at Yuu to speak.

"Do you think any of these will fit me?" he asked.

Yuu pulled Chiaki closer to him kissing his lips sweetly and innocently. "You look good in anything naked, or with clothes but wear whatever you want." he winked letting him of.

The brunette had to change clothes to warm up bit more because of the change of more fallen snow coming down soon. He eyed the television with a bit of interest.

"Thank you," Chiaki said as he looked through the choices he had. He came across some star print boxers and smiled, taking them from the shelf they were on. He slipped them over his naked body and looked at himself in the full-length mirror in Yuu's closet. They actually fit his body well, despite the fact that his body was smaller than the other man's. He then grabbed a pair of black jeans and a white shirt with some fancy black-and-white designs on it. After putting on the clothes, he left the closet to see Yuu looking at the TV.

"Anything good on?" he asked.

Yuu turned off the television knowing both males were ready to go. "Ready to face the wrath of asshole bastard Hatori?" he asked putting on hios coat.

he looked ouit the window noting it was a bit snow falling again, didn't mind nor care. He warmed up his body as much as he could with a hoddie, scarf inside his heavy coat, a hat, and gloves. "Come on let's get this done, Chi."

Chiaki nodded as he gathered his jacket and scarf. He was ready. Not only to leave the house, but also to leave Hatori. He had waited for this day for a long time, and he couldn't believe it was really happening.

"I'm ready, Yuu." Chiaki said. "Ready to put an end to it."

"We should give him a call letting him know were dropping by..." Yuu says dialing his enemy's number. "I'll talk to him alerting him know were going together to his house...." The brunette says talking to now Hatori over the phone, not minding it one bit except when Yuu is tagging along. He hung up letting Chiaki know, "..He's okay with it but seemed annoyed with me calling him..." the brunette says turning off his phone grabbing his few things, keys and old garbage to throw out.

"Well, what did you expect? You two have been fighting over me since we were children." Chiaki said. He felt like he was taking a huge business risk, but seemed confident in what he was doing. He tried to not worry about work until this issue of who he liked was settled.

Yuu laughed walking downstairs out of the apartment condominium. smiling. "I got you all for myself first you need to be certain who your heart wants and desires!" the brunette says opening the front door stepping aside for Chiaki.

While holding the door for him a few people came and left but thanked him for the kindness. His answer to them was just a roll of his eyes as he grabbed Chiaki's arms. "Come on he knows were meeting him at his house within the next hour." he ran to the nearest bus station waiting for the bus in the cold, hoping Chiaki's body heat did him good.

Chiaki followed Yuu to the bus stop, keeping close to him for warmth. He felt a bit like a penguin relying on someone else for warmth. It was a strange sensation, but not a bad one.

"Yuu, I'm a little nervous. What if he tries to..." Chiaki didn't finish his sentence, but he thought that his concerns would be clear.

"What if he tries what...be more specific..." Yuu asked a bit confused, pulling Chiaki close to him. he figured out the other male was cold all over his body since he had a small coat, instead of a bit heavier coat like he had. the brunette took his hand squeezing it, "...I'm here but next time warm up better, CHi." he smiled kissing his forehead, not a lot of people saw the quick peck.

"What if he tries to rape me again?" Chiaki whispered into Yuu's ear. "Will you protect me from him?"

Chiaki gave Yuu the most innocent and pleading look he could manage. He hated having to be defenseless, but Yuu made him feel empowered. He wanted to be in safe arms if Hatori decided to try to take him back again.

Yuu licked his lob noting a bus coming already and making it to the stop, picking up other bus riders. Yuu laughed kissing the younger males lobe, "he won't touch you in any way because I'll be there for you no matter." he answers climbing the bus paying for his fare, and Chiaki's. He keeps a hold of Chiaki noting a few people staring at them holding hands, not caring one but. They sat in the back of the bus in a two seater giving Chiaki the window seat, "stay here Chiaki and enjoy the fallen snow view." Yuu smiled resting

Chiaki gulped as other people stared at him, some in scorn, some in interest, and some with absolute perversion. He tried not to care that people were staring at him and looked out the window to divert his attention. He felt safe in Yuu's arms, and his fears of being raped subsided.

the bus ride was quite calm and quiet as Yuu stole a few glances towards his best friend smiling and winking at him. he smiled holding him closer giving him passionate touches on his arms teasingly waiting for any kind of reaction out of Chiaki.

"..Chi is so good to touch that no one will touch him besides me.." he whispered in his ear, "..unless I'm chose by you and not that asshole Hatori.."

Chiaki nodded, resting his head against Yuu. He wondered when the bus ride would be over. He closed his eyes and quietly slept against Yuu for the entire ride.

the ride wasn't too long as Yuu tried waken up his best friend. with no luck he carried him with a shocked audience not caring as he stepped down the bus. Yuu smiled staring down at his best friend kissing top of his forehead walking to his love rivals' apartment condo wanting to get everything over and having Chiaki for himself to start a relationship.

Chiaki woke up when they reached Hatori's apartment. Finally, it was all going to end. He was going to end whatever Hatori thought he had with him and begin a true relationship with Yuu. He looked up at Yuu and smiled, silently thanking him for carrying him off the bus.

Yuu nodded his head putting him down on the ground, "..You're ready Chi?" he asked the brown haired male, as he gathered his thoughts together. "I'm going to knock in this asshole's door now..."

bfore Yuu gotten the chance to knock on the door, it was opened by Hatori. the older man looked at his unexpected guests stepping aside letting them in. he growled noticing how close Yuu and Chiaki had gotten not liking it one bit.

"What the hell is going on between you two...?" he bluntly asked slamming the door closed. in this process he grabbed hold of Chiaki's arms.