Troubled Hearts, a 世界一初恋 (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi) RP (rebeccayaoifan and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

"It's just that... I never really agreed to be lovers, so I never considered us lovers despite what Hatori says." Chiaki said. "Yuu... I love you. I really want to be with you. It's just that Hatori's too damn possessive and caught up in his own little fantasy world where I'm his lover. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• RebbaNanmi

Yuu grabbed Chiaki close to his arms holding him. He never wants to let him go or give him up to anyone especially his love rival Hatori.

"You need to explain to him how you truly feel...after the storm dies down we can go together to his house." Yuu said hoping to comfort the other. "I'll be our support but if he tries anything with you I'll definitely kill that asshole bastard! " he hissed gripping tightly onto Chiaki.

Chiaki looked scared.

"B-but... He'll kill you! Then, he'll kill me!" Chiaki held Yuu tightly. "I don't want him to harm you. I'd never forgive myself if I let him hurt you. Are you sure you want me to do this?"

Yuu lifted bus chin kissing the others lip gently. He stayed his eyes open hoping by the stare and seriousness in it that Chiaki believes and trusts the one he loves with his all his heart.

Chiaki let Yuu kiss him and could read the solemnity in his face. He knew that speaking to Hatori would be the only way to get him to understand how he felt. He returned the kiss once he felt sure of what he was going to do. After breaking for air, Chiaki spoke.

"Fine. We'll go tomorrow." Chiaki said.

Yuu caressed the others' face better with the answer and respond he has learned from Chiaki. He held tight onto the other male with a sweet sincere smile wanting to take him back to his bed, sighing a bit. "..what do you want to do, Chi?"

The brunette let him go standing up and stretching his arms, "..if you have no idea I was thinking of calling it a night, Chi."

"Let's just go to sleep." Chiaki nodded in agreement. He searched the room for his boxers and put them on before jumping into the bed and pulling the covers over himself.

"Good night, Yuu." he said before closing his eyes and waiting for sleep to take over.

Yuu left the room and went to the living room watching television. He didn't feel tiredness kicking in as he was in deep thoughts about his love rival after the one he wanted whom was in his room. "...I bet that bastard will take Chiaki away from me.." he hissed and punching the nbearest pillow. "...i love Chi so much but I seem to be in the way of the onesided love because of thatr bastard...!"

Chiaki woke to Yuu leaving the room to let out his frustration. He looked up at his friend's direction, confused and tired. He didn't know that he left the room.

"Yuu... You gonna go to sleep soon?" He yawned, too tired to care that he wasn't there anymore.

Yuu went to outside for a long walk even though it stopped snowing. while outside he looked up at the sky noting how beautiful the moon looked and visioned Chiaki in his mind. he smiled shaking his head avenging the love for Chiaki onto his bastard love rival Hatori, wanting to punch him badly. "...that asshole will pay for ever trying to take him from me..."

Chiaki tried to sleep, but wasn't successful at all. He looked out and was worried for Yuu.

"Why... Why do they have to fight over me? I just don't understand..." Chiaki curled up and cried softly.

Yuu went to a convenience store buying himself a pack of cigarettes even though he never smoked. He sighed walking out of the store going to the nearest park, enjoying the snow as it already stopped in mid night.

"Chi what will I do with you..?" he asked no one in particular looking up at the sky. "I'll smoke and see how this calms me down..." he lit the cigarette letting out a few drags closing eyes covering his body closely with his warmth and coat.

Chiaki got out of bed, retrieving the rest of his clothes. He took a walk outside and saw Yuu by the convenience store smoking.

"Yuu, what the hell are you doing?!" he ran up to him, tempted to knock the cigarette away. "Do you know how fucking dangerous that shit is for your health?!"

Yuu snapped at Chiaki glaring at him, "I don't care why don't you run to that wussy bastard!" he took another drag of a new cigarette walking away from his friend/crush.

Snow began falling again as an unexpected visitor swung by his rivals apartment. He wanted to take back Chiaki to his place and claim him as his own immediately

"Because I care for your health, dammit!" Chiaki shouted. He started crying again for what felt like the tenth time that night. He dragged himself back to Yuu's apartment to an unwelcome guest.

No... It can't be... he thought.

Hatori bangs on the door but no answer. He kept banging on the door for what seemed like 10 minutes but nothing as he cursed under his breath, he turns around preparing to call Chiaki but what surprised him was the man in front of him. He ran to his side hugging him tightly noting tears coming down. "did that bastard do anything to you, Chiaki?" he asked wiping thr tears from falling.

Yuu groaned under his breath realizing how he acted in front of his friend. He cursed at himself running towards the direction of his apartment. The brunette wanted to explain his actions to the one he loves no matter.

"Get off me, you possessive bastard!" Chiaki shouted, wriggling free of Hatori. "He didn't do anything to me! And you know something, I think you're too suspicious of everybody I hang out with! I hate that so much! You keep saying you love me, but you don't mean it at all! You just want me to have like a trophy wife or something! Yuu cares about my feelings more than you, so I want to be with him!"

Hatori was shocked with what his younger lover said, and did something unbelievable. He approached the frightened brunette and smacked him in his face, as from far another male saw and was instantly pissed off. Yuu approached a scared Chiaki pulling him to the side and went straight to Hatori decking him in his face a few times screaming at him.

"Stay away from Chi! He's mine now you heard him..I've loved him since we were kids and no one not even someone like you will take him from him!" he kept repeating to the older of the three kicking him where it hurt, in his shin. '

Chiaki reeled back from both of them, hiding in Yuu's room to cry. He couldn't believe that he was going to lose Hatori as a friend. At least he had Yuu as a lover officially. He got into a fetal position, curling up into a ball and crying on Yuu's bed.

Yuu stormed inside the apartment closing the door after the fight as neighbors wondered what happened. Hatori had left after the small tussle with his love rival and was going to make the brown haired male pay somehow for intervening in his relationship with the other young male.

Yuu went inside his room noticing the younger of the two in a fetal position, going to his side. He rubbed his back and kissed the back of his head holding him in his arms, "Chi, tell me what happened before I came bursting in.."

"I told him he was being too possessive, and the bastard just goes and slaps me! I swear, it's like he wants me as his trophy wife or something!" Chiaki said, burying his face in Yuu's shoulder and wrapping his arms around the bigger man tightly.

Yuu straddled Chiaki on one of his legs wiping the fallen tears. He was slight annoyed with the crying of the other not wanting him to think of Hatori, his love rival...and feeling he was being self centered and selfish just for the one he loves and wanted to be with forever. the brunette kissed Chiaki's mouth sweetly and gently holding onto him close to his body.

"Yuu..." Chiaki continued to cry. He just wanted to stay in his friend's arms forever, safe from Hatori's unrelenting grip. "I should've told him earlier... He would've understood better."

"If you believe you want to clear the air with him give it time..I won't be selfish when it comes to the man I love and explain thigs to my rival." Yuu says kissing Chiaki's forehead. "I won't let you go until you want me to." he told the younger man in his arms wiping the forming tears in his eyes.

"Don't let go." Chiaki said. "I feel safe in your arms."

He continued to cry, wishing this day would end sooner. He just wanted to get on with his life.