Troubled Hearts, a 世界一初恋 (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi) RP (rebeccayaoifan and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

"I wont ever let you go, Chi..I want you all for myself no matter." Yuu selfishly replied with honesty kissing the other male's forehead.

He looked down at Chiaki noting their closeness and not caring caressing his face gently with a small smile. the brown haired male left him sweet kisses all over his face except his lips as his brown orbs stared at the luscious pink lips he fully wanted to capture some day in a fiery kiss. "those lips were kissed by Hatori right...?"

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• RebbaNanmi

"Yes..." Chiaki said. "Erase his touch from me."

He knew that that was nearly impossible, but Chiaki felt desperate to remove his memories of Hatori as to keep him from invading on his and Yuu's relationship.

Yuu right awayw anted to do that but he felt the other male needed to clarify with his love rival their own relationship. He sighed letting of of the one man he loved with all his heart moving away from his warmth crossing his arms. "You need to end it with Hatori..he still believes you two are together...." he sighs looking down. "I want you out of my house Chiaki get your things together and go back home..." the brown haired male hated what was coming out of his mouth but to make things better between the three he needed to make sure Chiaki told Hatori the truth of his own heart and feelings.

"Okay. I suppose you won't take me back until you know for sure that we're done. Not that we ever were anything in the first place." Chiaki said, retrieving his clothes and bag. "It seems like they've cleared out the snow anyway, so I should go home to make sure I didn't leave anything on. Thanks for letting me stay until the storm stopped."

He gave Yuu a quick kiss on the cheek before he left for his own apartment.

Yuu watched him go sighing closing the door behind as Chiaki stepped out. "...be careful on your way home...Chi..."

The brunette closed the door from his apartment leaning against the door frame wondering if he hurt the one he loved by shooing him away. "....I hope I didn't...I want him so badly before the end of the year..."

Chiaki went home with minimal trouble. Yuu was the only person on his mind.

Am I not good enough? Is my connection with Hatori what makes me inadequate in his mind? Chiaki asked himself. He arrived at his apartment, flopping down on the couch in it to fall asleep.

Hatori was home worried sick for the well being of his only love and mangaka writer, Chiaki. He decided to call the younger male dialing his number not caring iof it was too late at night. The older man in his late 20s got comfortable on the couch waiting for an answer from the one he always thought of and felt possessive of. 'No one will take him from me...I love that man..we're a couple for god's sake..!'

Chiaki slept through his phone ringing... for a while. After just 10 minutes, he couldn't stand the thing ringing anymore and picked up.

"What the hell do you want?" he asked, grumpy from being woken up at what he felt to be an ungodly hour.

Hatori hissed over the phone "that's how you greet your boyfriend?" he asked pissed tone, putting the sheets all over his cold body.

he waited for the other to respond getting the idea that Yuu and Chiaki were sleeping together in bed.

"Who are you to determine on your own that I'm your boyfriend?! I never agreed to any of this!" Chiaki said, just as pissed at Hatori as he was at him. "If anything, I'd call myself your trophy wife first!"

"No we been together for a year. We slept together and even went on dates, I come over to your house and you cm over to mines." he reasoned relaxing on the couch happy to hear the one he loves. "I'm so proud of being your boyfriend or lower like we both said a year ago and a half. I love you Chiaki and Yuu doesn't see you the way I do." he laughs sheepishly. "let me come over now please?"

"I'm tired of hearing this bullshit! I'm going back to sleep." Chiaki hung up angrily and went back to bed, locking his bedroom door. He didn't want anything to do with Hatori at the moment. He just wanted to see Yuu again.

Hatori was shocked with the hangup growling under his breathe. he stood up from the couch looking around hsi small apartment thrashing it without a second thought.

At Yuus' apartment the brunette stood in his dark room sleeping. he couldn't sleep as thought of the one he loves haunted his mind and annoyed by it "..dammit I know he prefers that bastard over me..." he concluded in his mind over and over.

After an hour of fitful sleep, Chiaki decided to get out of bed. He grabbed some new clothes and walked to the shower, throwing his dirty clothes in his laundry hamper. He stood in the shower for a while thinking about Yuu and the night's events. When he got to the part when Yuu tried to penetrate him, he started to get hard. He didn't want it at the time, but now, he wanted it more than ever. Slowly, he began to reach under himself and finger his own hole, pretending it was Yuu's fingers not his that were doing the penetration.

"Yuu... Aaahh..." Chiaki moaned as he used his other hand to stroke his dick. He tightened around his own fingers when he felt himself hit his prostate. After a few scrapes of the prostate later, he came all over his stomach. Thankfully, the running shower water washed his cum away into the drain. As he softened, he washed the rest of his body and got out, getting dressed and leaving with his bag and jacket.

Yuu couldn't sleep so he gets off his bed naked not caring since he was home alone. He steps out of his room leaving the bedroom door fully open to feel the cool breeze coming through to the living room. Yuu sat down on the bed thinking more of Chiaki with a small smile, "If he chooses that asshole then I'll be supportive of the one man I'll always and only love..." closing his brown eyes he thought of being happy and in love with someone else once his heart releases the love of Chiaki in due time.

Chiaki went back to Yuu's apartment. He wanted to see his love, not that possessive bastard. Going to where Yuu's room was, he knocked on the door, anxiously awaiting a response.

Yuu opens his eyes wide shocked, "whose there?" he jumps off the couch and gets abit ready to wack whosever at th door.

"go away I don't want no damn trouble..."

Chiaki stayed despite Yuu's negative reaction.

"Yuu... I just wanted to come here so I could be away from Hatori. He called me at some ungodly hour, and I feel like shit right now..." Chiaki said.

Yuu was surprised by Chiaki's voice sitting up instantly. "...why did you come back here?" he asked stretching his limb body as it was all sore from no sleep.

he stood up going into the kitchen to prepare coffee for himself and Chiaki. in doing this Yuu Yanase was still NAKED!

"Did I stutter? I said Hatori is driving me up a fucking wall, and I want to get away from him!" Chiaki said, more annoyed. He sighed tiredly. "I'm sorry, Yuu... I just want to be with you right now... I need to forget about him..."

Yuu grabbed Chiaki's hand kissing it, "what do you want from me Chi?" he asked rather unsure of what the man he loves wanted. he sighed sitting CHiaki down hoping he noticed his nakedness as he laughed in his mind.

((GAAAAHHH So sorry for such a late reply!))

"I... Well..." Chiaki thought about it for a moment before replying as an idea struck him. "I have an idea as to how to get away from Hatori. I'm going to travel the world. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me."

Yuu was surprised with the idea that Chiaki had shared with him; "...well first off isn't Hatori asshole your editor?" he rose an eyebrow confused holding tight to Chiaki.

The young brunette wanted so badly to take Chiaki and leave Japan to another world, but knew it was impossible. Only thing coming in their way is his job that he loves, and his love in rival Hatori Yoshiyuki.

"I know, but I've been working with another one in secret. Are you familiar with Ritsu Onodera?" Chiaki said. "I've been working with him a little, and he really knows what he's doing. And don't forget, I'm on break right now."

Chiaki was in deep thought as the name rang a familiar bell in his head, sighing kissing Chiakis' forehead. "If this happens where will we go...?" he asked a bit confused, "..as we both know that Onodera guy works with Hatori asshole..." he reminded the other sitting him on his lap caressing his face gently with kind eyes.