Troubled Hearts, a 世界一初恋 (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi) RP (rebeccayaoifan and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

"No, he works for someone different. Masamune Takano was his name, I think." Chiaki said. "I've only met him once, and that was the first time I met with Ritsu."

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• RebbaNanmi

((

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
))

"So, what do you say? I personally think getting away from Japan will help me clear my head." Chiaki said. "And... I just want to spend time with you..."

He blushed at the last part of his statement.

Yuu thought it over looking at Chiaki. "You want us to go away for a bit or a long time?" he asked still a bit confused.

He stood up from the couch going into the kitchen looking out the window noting the rising of the sun, as the snowstorm stopped.

"Well, I already have some places in mind." Chiaki produced a list from his pocket. On it were many famous cities including Beijing, Chengdu, St. Petersburg, Moscow, Nairobi, Berlin, Copenhagen, Reykjavik, Washington D.C., and a couple others. "However long it takes to go through this list is what I think I want to do. Maybe we'll spend 3 days in each city. After all, I'm not supposed to start up again until February."

"You care to go by youself...?" he asked the younger male. "...You know I start up work in a few more days...so it's impossible to ask for a break for the next 2 months on my behalf...Chiaki..." he sighed giving back the list to Chiaki.

Chiaki looked a little sad. There really was no escaping Hatori after all.

"All right, maybe I'll wait until the summer for that." he said. "But I still want to get away from Hatori somehow."

"I always ignore and avoid making any kind of contact with him n the workplace...but since you changed your editor to someone else he should know..." Yuu said to the other seeing if he made him any better. "....If not then just leave to wherever you wanna go to..I won't be leaving like that just YET...because that asshole will hear it from me somehow!" the brunette spat standing in front of Chiaki.

He grinned kissing the unexpected wet lips of the one that held his heart. from there things started heating up between the two.

(im sorry im not that good with sexual scenes..i need to work on that)

Chiaki was caught off-guard by Yuu kissing him. He could tell from this kiss that his intentions were nowhere near chaste. He leaned into Yuu to deepen the kiss.

((It's okay. The more you do, the better you become at them.))

Yuu carried Chiaki in his arms fumbling with his shirt trying to remove it. entering the bedroom he closed the door with one of his legs pinning Chiaki onto the bed removing his own clothes. "You want this don't you..with me or with Hatori?"

"I want it with you, Yuu... Please..." Chiaki said, fumbling around with his clothes and trying to take them off. "C-could you help me?"

Yuu shut the other up with his lips fully passionate removing all the annoying clothes that covered up his love's body. his own clothes were thrown to the side as were Chiaki's kissing him down his neck. the brunette hovered on top of him grinding his erection all over the younger male's legs feeling his stomach churning for good reasoning.

Chiaki let out a series of delicious moans as Yuu's touches became more lustful. He found himself hardening in minutes to what his friend was doing.

Yuu and Chiaki went all the way for the past hour. The brunette was showering on his own in the bathroom after the incredible sex he had with his fiend/crush now wondering what led them to doing that even though their not a couple yet.

"...was this a rebound between chi and I...because of that bastard..?" he asked himself turning off the faucet, stepping out of the shower and drying himself off with a towel still in deep thought.

Chiaki laid on the bed, still recovering from the sex he and his friend had. His legs felt like jelly. He didn't feel like showering after all that had happened.

If only we could be like this forever... Chiaki thought.

Yuu came out of the bathroom after a short freshen up towel around his neck with boxers worn and no shirt. He opened the bathroom door as he descended towards his bedroom, "...Chiaki you're awake...?" he asked not sure if the other was tired out after the fantastic sex they had throughout the night. he shrugged his shoulders going into the kitchen preparing breakfast and coffee at the meantime.

Chiaki opened his eyes as Yuu called out his name.

"Yuu?" he said. "Where are you?"

He got out of bed and went to the shower. It was still hot. He got in and started to shower.

Yuu went his room looking around figuring Chiaki was still asleep, he went towards the bed noticing it was naked. "...this whole time he wasn't here..." he said to himself laughing wryly.

in the room he heard the shower running, grinning. "Chi can I come in?" the brunette crossed his arms leaning back to the wall.

"Hm? What do you need?" he asked. He didn't necessarily have a problem with Yuu coming in. He'd get over the embarrassment quickly. Besides, if he wanted a relationship with the other man, he'd have to get used to being seen naked.