A Magic story(Rezel&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Fabian smiled" it's okay, it take time to control magic power, so you Need to train control your power, but that for wait to tomorrow, let's go meet my father and tell him the news and after that we can go out and eat dinner"

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• rezel

Luke shocked, "Uh!? Te-tell him the news..? Alright." Luke clean his body and take his scarf and blazer after that wore it. Luke not sure if it's good to do but he loves Fabian so much so..

Luke followed Fabian's steps and they already arrived near his father's room. Luke immediatly pushes Fabian to come first and he hiding behind Fabian's long shiny hair. "You go first, Fabian."

Fabian smiled and open the door, walked in and so on his father" father I have good news to you"

Fabian father smiled" what is that news my son"

Fabian smiled" we'll Luke have found is power and his power are ice and water"

Fabian father smiled" what really that's big news my son, So Luke how are you feeling discover your magic?"

"Eh, me?" Luke thought for a moment. "It's kinda cold from the ice powder." he grinned. Luke feel wrong thought that Fabian will tell about his love confession about them. After all he feel relieved.

Fabian whisper to Luke" do you want me to tell my father about us? Or do you want to keep it in secret? It's your choice Luke"

Fabian smiled" I don't think he would Luke, so please let me tell him? He must know it before or later anyway, I can't hide it from him forever"

Luke nodded and blushes more, "O-okay..You can tell him about us." He hiding in the Fabian's back while hugging him and also hug his skateboard too.

Fabian smiled and so on his father" father i have something important to tell you"

Fabian father smiled" sure son what is it?"

Fabian took breath out and in and start talking" we'll you shall know at me and Luke is going out now, we are couple"

Fabian father so suprized on his son" really that's good news my son and Luke, congratuler for finally become couple, I'm very happy for there"

Fabian smiled" thank you very much father, I'm very happy for to hear you say that"

Luke pop out from Fabian's back and narrowed his eyes and looked what just happened. "Y..you agree, mister?" asked Luke disbelief to Fabian's father.