A Magic story(Rezel&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Luke puffed his cheeks, "What make you sure that you will never forget me?"

"But, I don't love you." He said haughtily and folded his arm, and peek to look Fabian.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• rezel

Fabian smiled" I'm 100% sure i Would never forget you Luke, When person loves somone, they Would never forget the person they love and the same are for me Luke and I'm going to wait for the day you Would fall in love with me"

"S-stupid Fabian! I know that.. I'm just kidding!" Luke blushes and stare at Fabian's eyes, then he hugged and kissed Fabian softly. Luke really don't want to lost from his memory. He knows it was selfish but.. After few moments they kissed, Luke feel very embarassed and take deep breathe and said,"I love you too, Fabian."

Fabian hugged Luke" thank you for love me back Luke and be my boyfriend, lets go train and after that we can tell my father about us"

Luke was very happy from the bottom of his heart. He make sure that Luke was following him to the training place. But Fabian said he will tell this to his father, Luke shocked. "Eh?? Seriously! You will make him angry and blame me or you!"

Fabian smiled" dont worry Luke, he whouldnt not Get mad, i promise you that and self he Get mad i Would not leave you, so much i love you Luke"

Luke sctratched his head, "Well.. up to you. I don't know many places in here." Luke pulled his scarf and covered his hand with it. The weather was getting cold. He didn't like it. "So what I'm about going to do there, Fabian?"

Fabian smiled and so Luke was cold" we can train in today since is cold out, we have gym so we can use, just follow me" he said and start walking towards gym

"Oh, gym. Nice idea," Luke smiled and little coughed. He followed Fabian to the gym like a little chick. Luke stunned looked the weird creatures but he was stay cool. "Yeah! I will train to loss weight too! It's awesome!"

Fabian laughed very hard" i didnt meant at you shall train to lose weight Luke, i mean at you shall only meditere Luke, thats it nothing more"

He was pouted when Fabian laughed to him. "I know, I know.. " Luke pretend to know it. "I will just train to meditate while do exercise also." Luke started to sit on the floor and concentrate. "Hey, Fabian. Are you okay with skipping school?"

"I-I like spending time with you too, eh.." Luke blushed. He should focus on the training first before looked to Fabian. He tried to empty his mind and he feels he was unconcious.

Fabian so something was wrong with Luke and walked towards Luke, hold Luke and said in worry voice" Luke are you okay? Please talk to me?"

Luke widened his eyes spontaneuously and tilted his head, his body was covered with a glow. "....F..Fabian?" Luke suprised. "What's wrong with me!?"

Fabian sigh of relief and smiled" nothing is wrong with you, I guess you feel unicious because your body was ready for realishe your power and because of that your body is glowing right now, so just close your eyes, calm down and realishe your power with you"

Luke's body was shaking. "The weather suddenly feels so hot.. huff." Luke pulled his scarf and tossed his blazer. He was going to realize his true power. Can he do it? He shut his eyes tightly and hoping there was nothing change with Fabian's memory.

Near Luke's body there were ice powder came out from his body. "Wh-what's this?" Luke opened his palm hands and there was an ice crystal. He turned his head in hurry to Fabian, "F-fabian? Is that my power? Ice?"

Fabian smiled" yes you have ice power and I can feel you have another power, I try is water, try to call frame water as you did with ice"

Luke didn't sure he can make it, he try to concentrate again and imagine about water and river. After that he pour water from his hands. He feel relaxed after realize his true power. "I did it, Fabian!" Luke hugged Fabian tightly.

Fabian hugged Luke back" I knew you would be apple to do it and congratuler for get your power, what about we celebrate it and I take you out on dinner?"

Luke lift his fist to the air, "Yeah, I'm awesome!" he was very happy and makes many ices poured to Fabian's body. "Umm, so-sorry. And that was good idea to dinner together, i guess."