A Magic story(Rezel&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

After run in the hallway. Luke looked outside and come closer to the big gate, but it can't be opened. He tried to climb it but it's too high. "Sigh.." His dropped one tear, "No, no! Why I'm crying!? Stupid!" he slapped himself. He still try too climb untill he saw someone.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• rezel

Fabian walked towards Luke" Why are you climb Luke? You cant come over that barriere my father made, so just give up"

Luke glared at Fabian, "Me? Give up? I won't give up!" He tried to climb again and fall to the ground again, untill he tired and lying near the gate. Luke clenched his hand, "I just want live peacefully.."

Fabian smiled" yes i know that Luke but you is the only one so can hjelp us right now and we dont leat you leave before you have taurn us back to human, no matter what"

I know to early to give up but I can't take it anymore..

"Alright." Luke stand up and approached Fabian, "But I need take a rest now," Luke accindentally fall asleep on Fabian's shoulder. He was tired then snoring.

Fabian sigh and lift Luke up and walked towards the dorm, When he come to the dorm, he open the door, walked in and walked upstairs to his room, open the door, walked in and la Luke down on his bed

Luke delirious, "Ceron Skateboard .. .." Luke was lifted by someone and they go to a room. Luke opened his eyes and saw Fabian was on his face. "Where is it?"

Fabian smiled" you are at my room in school dorm, dont worry i shall just la you down on my bed so you can rest better, i shall not do you anything"

Luke stared to the Fabiasn face and say sarcastically, "Thanks." Luke continued his sleep and snoring. He wanted it just a dream, a nightmare.

The next day, His face bathed in sunlight entering through the windows sidelines. He liked the warmth of the sunshine. He was squirmed on the bed while there was person who go into the room.

Fabian was sleeping in his father office since, Luke was sleeping in his bed, Meanweahile in Fabian room where Luke was sleeping a mysteryious person sto foran Luke and smirked" so you are Luke the person so shall fight me, i cant belive that at all, you are just a human, nothing spesiel, thats just boring"

(Rezel the mysteryious person are the unknown person i tell about, the person so Luke shall fight with)

Luke hearing whispers and blinked, his sight was blocked by sunshine. "Who the hell is that?" He thought about his big brother who very arrogant to him. Yeah, better than weird creature.. Luke's hand was searching something to hit the guy. And then he got a baseball stick and hit the person.

The unknown person got hit by the ball and just teleport himself after that.

Fabian have just wake up and raise himself up from bed and walked towards door, open the door, walked out and looked the door and start walking towards his room where Luke was

Luke gasping and blinked his eye. Then he dropped the stick and sighed, "The person was gone." He get up from the bed and must told Fabian about this. He walked to the door but suddenly the door opened by itself.

Luke got angry and hissed sarcastically, "I sleep well." Luke come closer to Fabian and grab his shirt collar, "So you are the person who sent the guy who sneak to this room, didn't you!?"

Fabian sigh" i dont have sendt any guy i promise, i have just wake up since i sleep in couch at my father office, whish guy are you talking about Luke? And can you Please slipp my shirt?"

Luke realized one thing, he saw this elf again. Means that yesterday was not a dream, he pinched himself, feels pain. "Then if the person who has just come earlier is a bad person? What will happen to me?"

Luke smiled'' don't worry Luke, nothing shall happened to you, I swear, when your powers awake, you can project yourself and we shall teach you how to defend yourself, So until then whish you want, I can sleep in my room with you and project you until you can project yourself''

Luke glanced at him, that's right.. this is his bedroom. "No, Fabian. I should get out from your room and I didn't let you get cold or something because of me." Luke out from the room, he wants to smell frsh air in the outside.

Fabian smiled, walked towards Luke, when he come to Luke he smiled" you want to go outside, let me show you the park this school have, just follow me Luke" he said start walking towards barrier

"The park?" He looks to surroundings, "Where is everybody, I mean the students?" The barrier is transparent and have a blue color. Although it's looks weak but the barrier is so strong. Luke just glare at Fabian, his hair is silver and long, shiny because the sun. Luke little afraid before, but maybe he should believe in Fabian once.

Fabian smiled" everyone are in their classes, i have free time since i shall show you around" he said stopped foran barriere and took his hand on the barriere and a small door open up, he walked out and so on Luke" come so shall i show you the park"

"Eh, What?" Luke suprised looked what just happened. But everything is weird here so he didn't need to suprised anymore. "So, Fabian.. you have free time. How lucky you!" Luke remembered his moment in his school. He often skipped classes, but he was smart.

Fabian smiled" yes i know but that was my father order, he is rector in this school" he said walked towards a green port, use magic and the green port up now and he walked in

So, his father is the rector in this school. It's very different with Luke's father who often never at home because his work. Being an elf maybe quite good especially you can use magic. "Oh, Fabian?"