A Magic story(Rezel&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Luke impressed, he stopped meditating and open his eyes. "Th-thanks Fabian." Luke pulled his scarf on his neck because he was sweaty. He should concentrate if he wants the power.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• rezel

Fabian stroke Luke hair" you are very welcome Luke and I'm very impressed of you, you did very good work, so let's go back to my room, so you can shower"

Luke lifted his skateboard and tilted his head, "eh, shower? Why? I don't want." Luke shakes his head and playing skateboard slowly. He didn't really want to take a shower at this time. "Why don't you just shower first? I will follow you behind."

Fabian took Luke hand and said in serious voice" you shall take shower, you don't smell so good and after that we shall eat launch" he said walked towards Fabian room with Luke

Luke looked sad and suddenly he have good idea, "Okay I will shower." Luke smirked. He rushed to Fabian's room and shooed Fabian. He took the towel and pretended to bath. He should get to know how to ran away from this bathroom. He tried to opened the small window.

Fabian smirked and teleport himself after min he was in his room and so on Luke" so you are trying to run away Luke, it's not working, I would find you and take you back here, you like it or not"

Luke was shocked and yelled to Luke, "What are you talking about? I'm showering now!" Luke opened the shower tap. Don't come in, don't come in!! Luke almost succeeded to opened the small window and stand on the closet.

Fabian open bathroom door and walked in, so Luke try to open the window" what do you think your are doing? I knew you would try to run away Luke, you can't hide anything from, don't forget I can read minds"

"S-stupid!" Luke was undressed and really showering. He took the towel immediatly when Fabian come in. "Did you just peek me from the outside, huh?!" Luke was blushed. The small window was shut again.

Fabian sigh" what are you so embarrassed about, we are both guys you know and I know you really was trying to run away, you can't lie to me"

Luke touched his forehead, "Okay.. I know we are both guy. But why you so impolite!?" Luke got angry and close the door harshly. "You know I lie to you, but I'm showering now."

Fabian smiled" fine i give up, I'm walking out but dont try to run away Luke" he said, walked out Of bathroom and walked towards his bed, sat himself down on bed, waiting for Luke

Luke put on towel on his body and out from the bathroom. His body still wet because of showering. He looked at Fabian with feelings of regretted. Luke dressed again after that he throw the towel to Fabian. "I'm sorry, I was so rude to you!" And then he go outside.

Fabian raise himself up from bed and walked towards Luke, took his hand" you don't have to apologize Luke, I should apologize to force you stay here and shower, is just I want to turn back to human again soon, but which you want Luke, I can get the barrier to disspear and you can go home, I don't want to force you stay here anymore"

Luke saw Fabian straight in the eye and blinked. "Hey, I just playing with you! Are you give up soon to force me here?" Luke grabbed Fabian's shoulder. "Because you are my friend, I will help you, Fabian." Luke gives pure smile.

Fabian smiled and hugged Luke, start crying litter bit" thank you very much Luke for want to help me turn back to human again and of course others in this school include my father"

Luke patted his back and raise his head, "Don't mention it. You shouldn't cry, you are a man." Luke hugged Fabian again for a moment. "Okay, so you need to shower now."

Fabian smiled and walked in the bathroom, took off his clocthes, walked in the shower and start to wash himself

Luke sits on the floor and folding his feet started to meditate again. He began closing his eyes but he can't concentrate because he heard Fabian showering. "Umm, please stop thinking about it!" he said to himself. After few minutes Luke was fell asleep.

Fabian was finish to shower and whare towel around his waist, walked out Of bathroom and so Luke sleeping on floor, walked towards Luke and smiled" he is so cute When he is sleeping"

Luke snoring loudly and his hand was reaching Fabian's foot. "Hmm.. meditate..Zzz.." After that he rolled his body to the other side. The floor feels cold and makes Luke trembling.

Luke was thinking. If the problem already vanished, he don't know what happen next. Or maybe they will shoo him from this school? Luke mumbled as he wrap Fabian's body with his hand and his right foot.