A Magic story(Rezel&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

It was normal day and Kuro was walking trough the hall, he was student at Prima Academy and very good one, he loves to read and study and sometimes you find him at library reading, he walked towards rector office where his father was, his father was rector at Prima Academy and very good one, until suddenly start thunder and the thunder hit Prima Academy and Kuro fainted after he got hit by the thunder, when he wake up 15 min late he suddenly feelt he was different and raise himself up and so at every student so fainted was different and he walked towards mirror and he so at he was turn to elf and be shocked and he suddenly didn't remember his name and he start run towards his father office and when he come towards his father office, he open the door, walked in and so his father fainted, he moved his father and his father wake up later and feelt different to and Kuro tell him at his fater are elf and every student was magical creature and His father realishe at his son speak the truth and raise himself up and Kuro raise himself up to and they start talking what to do

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• rezel

Luke sunbathing in his front yard, the sun was very bright and he fell asleep. Luke's brother approached him and angry to him and told that Luke was lazy. Luke's brother command him to clean the house because their parents weren't there. Luke shakes his head, he doesn't want to stand up and still sunbathing. Luke's brother yelled at him and said he wouldn't give him money if Luke didn't do that. Luke clicked his tongue and get up reluctanly. He knew that his brother was so bossy if there was just him and his brother.

Fabian was with his father in his father office and his father suddenly got vision about a boy and when his vision disspear, he so on his son and said"listen Fabian i got vision about a boy with magic power so shall resue ous from this spell so was cast up on us and I want you to find the boy Fabian can you do that?" Fabian so on his father and smiled" yes father I shall find him and bring him hit and I promise you at I shall not fall this" his father smiled" that's good to hear, I'm proud of you my son, go find him and I shall wake up the student" Fabian nodded and use his discover magic power to teleport where the boy was and after some min he was in the garden before a house and so himself around for to find the boy

When Luke's brother didn't noticing, Luke ran away from the house from the back door. Luke's brother too busy with watching tv. Also Luke bring his skateboard and a backpack with him. However, this is maybe so childish for ran away but.. Luke skateboarding on the sidewalks and across many people with high speed. He don't know what will his parents say about him. But he don't care. What he want is just get away from his annoying brother. After that Luke stops at the green park, he go to the vending machine and drink juice. He sighed, "What I am doing?"

Fabian couldnt find the boy around the house and he feelt at the boy was near and he teleport to park and When he was in the park, he so the boy and walked towards boy and" hello boy, i have been searching for you"

Luke's stress and stared downward. Suddenly there was a voice that called him. He is then looked up and saw an elf nearby. "What? Who are you?? Strange creatures .." Luke didn't believe there was an elf lived in this real world. He just staring at the elf and stepping on cans.

Luke raised his eyebrows, "Are you serious? My help? I can't do anything special.." He hissed. He tilt his head and stand up examine Fabian's body, and then poke his elf ear. "Hmm.. why elf have long ears?"

Fabian sigh" i dont know, and I'm not really elf, i was normal human before, like you, until one day a strange thunder hit my school and When i wake up i was not human anymore but a elf and i didnt remember my name anymore, this did not happend to only me but my father and other student at my school, and we need your help since you have magic power within you so can save us and turn us normal again"

Luke startled, "What magic power? I don't have one!" He get back to the seat and murmured. "Although I have magic power, I don't want to go with you!" He just want to relax for a bit after what happened in his house. But why something unreliable like this came onto him? He didn't understand.

Fabian took Luke's hand and so on him with litter bit tear in his eyes" Please can you come with me? I dont want to be elf forever, i want to go back to human form again and be myself, but i cant do that without your help"

Luke suprised looked at Fabian expression, then he sighed. "Okay, okay..I will go with you if its very important to you. Anyway, just call me Luke." Maybe this life can be more interesting.

Fabian hugged Luke"thank you very much Luke, thats was Nice Of you, finnaly can i return to my human form, So lets go to my school"

Luke coughed a little, "Fine. Then We should go on foot? I can't stand that." Luke grab Fabian's hand, "Or I should lift you up while I go with skateboard?"

Fabian laughed" you don't understand, my school is far way, so I must teleport us there" he said call fram magic and magic was around him and Luke and in some min, they was gone and some min later they was outside of Fabian school with Luke

Luke did not realize he was in front of a school, which is a bit odd. This school must be Fabian told to him before. He stand up and look around the school. "Then what should I do?"

Fabian smiled" well first must you meet my father and after we must train you, so you can realishe your power, so are hiding inside you" he said, walked towards the door and open the door, walked inside the school

When Fabian walked with him in the hallway, every students stared at Luke with strange looks maybe because he was only human there. Fabian and Luke stopped at the big door, Luke was bit afraid but he should faced it. Luke speechless when he saw a shiny light from the sun while the door opened. He looks another elf, looks like Fabian. Luke bowed to him.

Ryzu smiled" you must be Luke Nice to meet you my name is Ryzu I'm Fabian father and rector on this school, is good to have you here"

Fabian smiled at his father" father how long must Luke stay here?"

Ryzu smiled" I'm not sure but i guess until he have realishe his power and figure whish power he have"

Luke scratched his head and then nodded, "Nice to meet you, Mr. Ryzu. I am very honored to be called here." After that Luke heard chatter Fabian with his father. I'm going to stay here?

"Interruption! I'm sorry but I'm still confused what are you talking about, my power?"

Ryzu smiled" yes you have some power within you and that power shall you use to fight the person so did this to us, thats the only way we can turn human again"

Ryzu smiled" this is not game Luke is realty and you is the only one so can save us, you like it or not"

Fabian smiled" listen Luke i know this is weird for you but we need you hjelp, i really want to go back to human again and remember my name and its not only me but every student at this school want to become human again and remember their name"

Luke really pissed off and totaly annoyed. Finally he just take the fate and nodded to them. "Okay, I understand." He go back 5 steps and then run away from the room. I should escaped from this place!

Ryzu sigh" i dont want to do this but i have not choice" he said and start to say some words and a barriere around school become visible and Ryzu stopped with the magic" now cant he run away, and he Would not have choice to stay at this school"

Fabian just smirked