A Magic story(Rezel&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• rezel

On the next day, the voices of birds in the outside heard. Luke trying to open his eyes and suddenly he realize there was someone sleep next to him. Fa-Fabian!? Oh no, What I'm doing here! Luke gets up slowly to not wake up him. He confused and scratched his head. Think.. Luke! Think! Oh yeah, the rector will angry to him if he know about this. I will die..

Fabian giggled" no you didn't do anything weird to me Luke, when I la you down on bed yesterday, you suddenly grape me and I end up la me himself beside of you, that's all"

Fabian smiled" why should I, we are both boys and I trust you Luke, you are my friend now, so I know you would never do weird things to me"

He nodded and whistle for a moment. "Please make yourself comfortable, I will wait for you." Luke turn his head and saw Fabian, "Which one I said?" He take his scarf and wear it on his neck.

Fabian smiled and walked towards bathroom, walked in, closed the door, took off his clotches and start to wash himself

"Fabian, I'm going outside."

Luke shrugged and he take his skateboard and go to the outside. He wanted to know what another creatures who stayed here. Luke saw many creatures chatted and play as usual. He approached a man who have demon horns, he wants to befirend with many people. "Uh.. He-hello.." Luke scared looked to his horns.

The guy with demon horn didn't smile and said in sour voice" hello who are you? And what are you doing here? I can see you are normal human"

Luke answered, "Yeah. My name is Luke.. What's your name? And you didn't like human?" asked him innocently. He standing on his skateboard, he looked to Fabian's room. Ah, Fabian will tell him if he get ready.

The demon with horn smirked" no i dont like human very much and my name is Zerious, i cant belive human like you shall rescue us"

Fabian was now in his new clocthes and walked out Of the room so Luke talked to Zerious

Fabian smiled at Zerious" so we talks again Zerious, do you really hate human that most, remember we are human too, dont forget that" he said and so on Luke" come so shall we go and train Luke"

Zerious just smirked and walked past Fabian and Luke, walked towards his room

Fabian smiled" sorry about that Luke, you see When all student in this school transform to magical creature they forget at they are human and start dislike human, the only one so complete remember are human are me and my father, thats is reason we need your help, so you can train intil your magic power is realished"

Fabian taurn around and so Luke crying, he wipe Luke Tears away and said in worry voice" what is wrong Luke? Why did you start crying?"

Luke didn't aware that he was crying. He thinks that if Fabian can get back to human form, He will forget about me if I rescue him?

"Huh!? Am I crying!? It's just a dust inside my eyes!" Luke erase his tears with his shirt sleeve.

Fabian smiled'' I love you Luke, self I'm going to turn into Human, I'm not going to forget you at all, so you don't have to be worried about that''