Getting Lost with You

Zombie_In_A_Box

Kohki fell on top of Jathan, exhausted and extremely satisfied. He never expected his first time to be so good. He never expected it to be with a man either. In fact, he didn't even expect to have a first time in the first place.

"That was... fucking amazing..." he panted, not caring how dirty he was from coming all over himself and Jathan.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Jathan let out a soft chukle and planted a kiss on the other's nose. "I suggest we take a shower~" The blonde offered and caught Kohki's lips into a soft kiss. The kiss wasn't about dominance, it wasn't as passionate, it was just warm, loving and soft. The taller male gently wrapped a hand around the brunette's waist and smiled. He wasn't going to let go of this one.

Kohki nodded, trying to get up, but the pain in his ass kept him from doing so.

"Goddamnit! My ass hurts like a bitch!" he shouted. "This is all your fault, you fucker!"

Kohki's insults carried no weight. It was mostly the annoyance from being basically unable to walk that was talking.

Jathan laughed softly and stood up, gently taking the brunette into his arms. "You should learn to talk a bit more politely with me, hun~" The blonde winked and chuckled before starting to walk towards the bathroom. "Besides, I didn't really hear you complaining now, you know~" Jathan grinned widely as he entered the bathroom. It really was fun with Kohki.

Kohki let out a flurry of curses as Jathan carried him to the bathroom, mostly because his ass was still tender from being mercilessly fucked.

"Are we showering together?" he asked after taking a deep breath and trying to calm himself.

((Jathan and Kohki remind me of Spain and Romano for some reason.))

Jathan chuckled softly and glanced down at the other. “Of course~ You're unable to even stand, how do you intend to wash yourself properly?“ He asked with a grin and leaned down to peck the brunette's lips. “I won't do anything else... Unless you ask, of course~“ The blonde snickered and entered the bathroom. “It seems I will have to carry you tomorrow, mm~?“

"All right... I'll trust you. But seriously. Don't try anything funny in the bathroom unless I say you can." Kohki said, blushing at what that meant. Jathan was seriously strong. Kohki felt like his body must have been at least 10 pounds heavier than it usually did because he was so tired. Feeling jathan's muscles against his body was a strange but welcomed sensation.

Jathan laughed softly and nodded. “I won't, I won't~ Honey, didn't I say I like my partners happy~“ The blonde grinned and gently carried Kohki to the shower. The taller male set the brunette down and turned on the water. “Is this temperature okay~?“ He asked with a smile. Jathan then carefully wrapped a hand around the other's waist and pulled him close. “Be careful not to slip, babe~“

"It's good." Kohki replied. Feeling the warm water rain down on him was absolutely heavenly. The soreness in his ass seemed to subside a little. Though, when he tried to stand on his own, the pain back there reasserted itself. Holding on to Jathan as a crutch, Kohki attempted to reach for the soap.

Jathan chuckled and grabbed the sponge, passing it for Kohki. “Careful, hun~“ The tall male winked and grinned. One of his arms was still wrapped around the other's waist to help him stand at least a little. The blonde seemed to be enjoying the fact that Kohki was holding onto him. It made the brunette look a bit helpless...

"Thanks." Kohki said, taking the sponge and using it to wash himself. He was fine until he tried to get his back, at which point he was struggling to reach the middle of his back.

"Oi, Jathan, could you scrub this spot in the middle of my back for me? I can't fucking reach it." he said, struggling as he asked the question.

Jathan blinked and frowned. "Ask nicely and stop using so many curse words. As long as you're living with me, do mind your language..." The blonde mumbled, feeling slightly annoyed. He really didn't like Kohki cursing so much. "If you try and say that you can do whatever you want - I'll make you unable to talk for a week, hun~" Jathan purred and gently took the sponge from the brunette's hands.

Kohki sighed. He couldn't help the foulness of his language. It was a part of his personality that he couldn't change. Giving a dismissive shrug, he let Jathan scrub his back.

"It's mostly the spot in between my shoulder blades." Kohki said.

Jathan rolled his eyes slightly before pressing their chests together. “If you say so~“ He purred before starting to wash Kohki's back. As if on accident, the blonde put one leg a bit further, right in between the brunette's legs. “Anywhere else?“ He asked with a small smirk playing on his face.

"My legs too. It hurts so much to bend over." Kohki said. His statement was partly true. Jathan pounding into him so intensely only a couple minutes ago made him very sore, but he really just wanted Jathan to touch him more and wouldn't admit it.

Jathan nodded as he slowly moved the sponge down, teasingly brushing it over the brunette's ass before actually getting to his legs. Once there, the blonde started off by washing the inner thighs, getting near Kohki's length, yet never actually reaching it. Jathan would always enjoy some good teasing...

Kohki shivered in pleasure as his inner thighs were being scrubbed. He was starting to get hard from Jathan touching him. He knew it wouldn't be long before he'd want Jathan to fuck him into the floor again.

"A-ah..." He let out a small moan, slowly guiding Jathan's hand to his hardened member. He then wrapped Jathan's fingers on it and began moving up and down on it.

Jathan let out a soft chuckle and shook his head. “Is this your way of asking for another round~?“ The blonde grinned as he slowly increased the speed of the strokes. The taller male pulled Kohki close to take both of their cocks in one hand, pumping them together. “Do you want my cock in your ass again~?“ Jathan asked with a smirk on his face.

"Y-Yeah..." Kohki said. "Damn right I want to go another round."

The feeling of the warm water cascading down his body added to the sensation of Jathan jacking him off. He could feel Jathan's cum still inside him and dripping out of him as they went on. While Jathan had been plenty rough their first time, Kohki felt like the blond man was holding back.

"This time, though... I want you to fuck me so hard and so fast that I fucking pass out when I cum~" Kohki whispered into Jathan's ear, a devilish grin on his face.

Jathan grinned widely and almost instantly flipped Kohki over, making the smaller's chest press up against the wall. "You asked for it, hun~" The blonde snickered before positioning his cock to the other's entrance. While holding Kohki's waist with both hands, the taller male slammed his cock in with one swift move, hissing out in pleasure.

The blonde moved his mouth to Kohki's ear and snickered. "I'll make sure to go hard enough this time~" Jathan chuckled before pulling out almost completely only to slam back in with monstrous strength.

"AAH!" Kohki cried out. He had never been penetrated so suddenly, but he enjoyed the feeling. He didn't like how slow their first time went, so this was a nice change. He let loose a shriek of pleasure as Jathan hit his prostate on only his second thrust.

Jathan grinned widely and chuckled. “Mm, I love your voice~ Come on, say my name, hun~“ The blonde whispered huskily while making each thrust faster and faster. It didn't take long until his mind became completely clouded by lust. With each move the taller male hit Kohki's prostate on and on, his hands sliding up to the other's nipples, harshly pinching them both.

"J-Jathan... More!" Kohki screamed. The stimulation was quickly adding up and working wonders on his body. Jathan slamming into his prostate and playing with his nipples was almost too much for him to handle. Kohki's moans quickly turned into screams of pleasure. He wanted Jathan to just keep thrusting and never stop.

Jathan smirked widely as he obeyed the request of the other. His thrusts became even harder and rougher as the tall male kept on pounding into Kohki. He kept on pushing his cock even deeper in, making their wet skins slap together. The noise made him go completely crazy... Jathan increased the speed of his thrusts even more as he kept on pinching and twisting the other's nipples.

Kohki's screams kept getting louder as Jathan didn't hold back. He felt himself coming close to his orgasm, as the speed of Jathan's thrusts combined with the stimulation of his nipples was driving him crazy.

"AAH! I'm s-so close!" he said, twisting his head back to kiss Jathan.