Getting Lost with You

Zombie_In_A_Box

Jathan let out a soft smile and gently pulled the other into his chest while stroking his hair with one hand. His other hand was wrapped around the smaller make's waist as he planted a soft kiss on his forehead. "You've made a big mistake when you fell for me... I'm not the kind of guy that would be a perfect boyfriend, you know..." He muttered out softly and let out a soft sigh. "I can't argue with the fact that you're a good fuck though~ But if you think there's nothing more... Hun, you'd be very wrong."

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

"You mean... You do have feelings?" he looked up, his tear-stained face looking up. "And I don't care how many fucking times you say you're not perfect. Nobody's perfect, you moron. You're fucking perfect enough to me."

He buried his face in Jathan's chest and continued to cry.

“What the?.. Hey, I'm a human too! We all have feelings..“ The blonde mumbled in slight annoyance. He kept on stroking the other's hair while letting out a soft sigh. “Listen, you'll have to go back sooner or later anyway... Do you really think it would be clever to get stuck on someone like me here?“

"Listen, I've never been more fucking sure of anything in my life. I'm willing to fucking miss a flight to stay with you. I live on a fucking island in the middle of the fucking ocean, where hurricanes can destroy my house with one fucking pass-by. I don't have much to lose staying here." Kohki said. "I want to just stay here with you."

He continued to cry into Jathan's chest.

Jathan let out a soft chuckle and gently pulled Kohki from his chest. He gently wiped off the other's tears while planting a kiss on his forehead. “I told you that I merely wanted for my partner to be happy... If staying here is what makes you happy - my bed's big enough for us both~“ Jathan smiled and softly kissed Kohki's nose.

"I may as well. After all, a typhoon just went through my hometown yesterday and probably leveled my home. Not that it matters. I don't really live with much anyway." Kohki said, a little calmer. He curled up next to Jathan, a content smile on his face.

"I love you, Jathan." he purred and nuzzled his head in Jathan's neck.

Jathan smiled softly and ran a hand through the brown hair of his lover. "I love you too..." He almost whispered out for the other and pressed a kiss on the top of the head of Kohki. "I'll be glad to take you in... You're one of those who never cease to make me happy, Kohki~" He chuckled lightly and wrapped both hands around the thin waist while holding the brunette close. This may have been just the life he needed...

~Fin~