Getting Lost with You

Zombie_In_A_Box

Clover's character

Anime_boy.jpg

Name: Kohki Honōbashi (炎橋紅輝)

Personality: Kohki was always a feisty and self-sufficient boy. He doesn't like to accept help, but will do so when there's no other way out of a situation. He did lots of things independently at early ages, such as traveling on his own at age 14 and even moving out of the house at 17, so he's used to being on his own in new places. He gets flustered easily when he's disadvantaged and becomes defensive as well. In an unfamiliar continent that he's never been to before, he's likely to have many of these such moments...

Bellala99's character

tumblr_m7lhotQCql1rboyrco1_500.png

Name: Jathan Gardona

Personality: He was always very open and friendly for everyone he met. He enjoys teasing people, especially if he gets an amusing reaction from them. Jathan was never a man to hide many secrets - that's why he's openly gay. He doesn't really care if people think he's a freak because of that - he has enough friends that accept it and even put up with the constant teasing and sometimes a little bit more. He's always more than happy to lend some help to ones in need of it, just as he enjoys an early morning jog.

Starting post:

The blode was just out for a morning run. He enjoyed jogging in the city when there were little people, even if he was an outgoing person. The feeling of cold breeze blowing across his skin was something he would never give up. The grey eyes were observing his surroundings, searching for something... fun. He was always a man for some amusing activities, and he could never refuse having a fun time with someone.

Once the man had reached his destination - a small cafe, he stopped and grinned at a friend. “Oi, Luke, how's that girl of yours doing?“ The blonde asked and chuckled at the blush appearing on his friend's face. “That's none of your business, idiot...“ The poor boy murmured out and walked off, his face burning red. It was fun teasing him!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Dammit, I've passed this street twelve times already! Where is that stupid tower?! These godforsaken guidebooks keep telling me 'You can't miss it, otherwise you're a moron', but all they give are pixellated pictures and bad descriptions! Stupid AAA telling me 'You'll love it in New York!' What the hell do they take me for, a fucking moron?! Kohki angrily stormed down the streets of New York, searching in vain for his hotel. Having never been to America before, he relied heavily on what traveling agencies and guidebooks told him. His selections thereof were rather poor or unfortunate; he chose the cheapest books on the shelves and got paired with the one agent who knew the least about America. Now, he was trapped amidst a huge labyrinth of a city with no secure guidance. He cursed these decisions as he walked and tried to navigate the city, swearing constantly under his breath.

The male continued jogging with a smile staying on his face. He couldn't help it - the sky was clear, there were little cars since it was early, not too many people as well. It was a perfect morning for Jathan! The only thing that annoyed him a little bit were his contact lenses. He usually preffered wearing glasses, but since he accidentally broke the frame, they were getting fixed right now... Well, there was no helping it as for now.

The grey eyes soon landed on a seemingly angry guy heading down the street. He could see that he was frustrated, and it lit up curiosity in Jathan. He couldn't resist knowing something about a guy who seems even a little bit more interesting than an every-day guy. And this guy was just it. With a smile Jathan jogged up to the guy and smiled. "Sorry, but I couldn't help but think there was something wrong~ Is there any way I could help? Anything at all, just ask~" The blonde said with the smile staying on his face. What could he say? He wouldn't mind new friends... Or lovers, to be honest.

"Damn right, something's wrong! Stupid AAA never told me where the damn hotel was, and I tried calling them a million fucking times! I've probably already missed check-in, so it doesn't matter. I'm shit out of luck anyway. Fuck my life..." Kohki groaned, not caring how loud he was. He saw a mother on the other side of the street covering her child's ears and running away. He cast a venomous glare at her before sighing at Jathan begrudgingly.

"Look, I'm sorry I burst out like that. But everything I said was true. So, yes. I would like help." Kohki admitted, a little defeatedly at that.

Jathan couldn't help the huge grin on his face as the brunette ranted. The blonde put his hands on his hips and chuckled. "Just tell me the name of the hotel, I'll get you there~ I can say I know a lot about this city, so if you ever need anything else, I can give you my number and you just giv me a call~" Really, this wouldn't be the first... Or last time he'd give his phone number to a stranger. He didn't really care as long as he was alive and well, actually.

With a smile Jathan eyed the other male. He was thin, pretty cute, too. He wouldn't mind... playing around with this guy a bit longer. "Oh, and my name's Jathan." He then offered his hand for a handshake, keeping the smile on.

"Kohki." he muttered, shaking Jathan's hand. "The hotel is a Marriott in this area. That's all the AAA told me. Fucking morons..."

Kohki's scowl didn't disappear. This guy seemed friendly. Too friendly for his liking. But he figured that if he didn't appease him, he'd just get bothered more, so he didn't fight him and pulled up his number on his Android, displaying it to Jathan.

"There's my number. Don't bother me too much. I have an itinerary." Kohki said irritably.

Jathan chuckled and took out his own phone, writing down the number. "I won't, I won't~ Now, Marriott, you said? Let's go then! It's not too far away." The blonde smiled yet again and put his phone back into his pocket. "Ah, right, I suggest you be careful here at nights~ There are usually some people who will not care if it's a man or a woman untill they can get some ass. I mean, don't you think that's disgusting? I swear, more and more rapists start going after men... Leaves less for me, you know..." Jathan said while starting to walk. Oh, whoops.. He just admitted he was gay for a guy he just met.. Eh, won't be the first time either!

Kohki didn't get the hint and just grunted in response.

"If they're so intent on fucking someone, they should just go fuck themselves. There are some decent adult toy stores around here, I bet." Kohki said bluntly. "I know how to fend for myself, and I know where exactly to kick, if you get what I'm saying."

Kohki let Jathan lead, looking at him expectantly.

Jathan laughed softly and looked at the brunette. "You're right, there are some nice shops here~ I actually have a friend who owns one of them... If you ever get the need to try out something like that, give me a call~" The blonde chuckled and kept on walking. "And as for kicking... Do you really think they won't be ready for that~? It wouldn't take much to get you in a position you wouldn't be able to kick around... But I won't do it,don't worry~ I don't like my partners being unhappy during sex~" Jathan had no troubles talking about this stuff and he didn't get the people who did. Sex was natural, really...

"I meant as a means of self defense BEFORE they try anything funny, you idiot!" Kohki said. "Do you think the idea of being raped interests me at all? Hell no, it doesn't!"

Kohki's face was visibly red. The guy was so open about things that one shouldn't be open about. It was making Kohki extremely uncomfortable, but also somewhat interested. He never grew up around any gay guys, and the excess of women in his town really repulsed him from them sexually. He looked around the city for the Marriott to try and distract himself from thinking any weird thoughts about his new acquaintance.

"Aah, no need to yell! I'm not old, I can hear you well enough, sheesh..." Jathan muttered out and glanced at the guy walking besides him. The red face was an amusing sight, that's for sure... "So, Kohki, what are you doing here anyway? You alone or with someone?" The blonde asked, hoping to get more information about the guy. He cought his interest, and Jathan hated letting go off people that were interesting... Or amusing. This guy seemed to be both. This only made Jathan want to know more and more about him... Maybe not just from his words.

"I'm here by myself on vacation. I'm staying for a month or longer, dependent on the weather at home. I live in Okinawa, so we get tropical weather at this time. My house is locked up and boarded well since it's typhoon season." Kohki explained. "How long have you lived here?"

Kohki's anger had somewhat lessened, now that someone was actually guiding him. Though he'd never admit that he liked to get help for anything, this guy seemed not to care or know that fact.

“Oh, I see... I've been living here for nearly five years now~ The second I was able to get away from my parents, I did just that!“ The blonde smiled and kept on walking. “Say, Kohki, out of all places you could choose, why this one?“ Jathan asked out of curiosity. Sure, New York was the city of many people's dreams, but this guy seemed more interesting than that. He wanted to get more out of this, he wanted to know more and more about this guy... With a grin the tall male ran a hand through his hair, slightly messing them up. He left his dog home alone for quite a long time... Would something bad happen? Jathan hoped not... That dog was still a puppy!

"I've never been to America before." Kohki answered. "The AAA told me that New York was a good place to start. Also, there's a lot to see in just New York City, I've heard. I've even listed a couple places that I wanted to visit."

Kohki took a notebook out from his pocket. Scrawled in Japanese were Empire State Building, Bronx Zoo, Statue of Liberty, Central Park, Carnegie Hall, and a couple other sites as well.

"There's no set order. If you know any other sites, then you can write them on this list." Kohki said.

"Ah I see~" The blonde said with a bright smile on his face. As the other listed out the places he wanted to visit, Jathan chuckled. "Make sure to include my house there! Here, I'll write down the adress for you...~" The man said while taking the notebook from Kohki's hands. While he was around 17, he decided that he wanted to learn japanese. Back then it was to impress some guy that had came here for a year. It took some time, but Jathan managed to learn at least the basics back then. He kept on improving them when he had the time. With a grin the grey-eyed male wrote down his adress and handed the notebook back for the brunette. "Here you go~ Now you'll have both my number and my adress~ Just don't come at three a.m... You might get dragged into my bed if you do~" Jathan warned with a wink and laughed.

Still not taking the hint, Kohki replied with a grunt. It was clear that the guy was trying to be very VERY friendly. Almost too friendly for his own liking. He respected the man's help, though; the AAA couldn't guide him for shit, and this was certainly better than being placed on hold for some ungodly number of hours. He looked around at the city scape again, this time for a restaurant.

"You know a good place to eat around here? I'm starving. I haven't eaten since my flight here." Kohki said.

"Food? There's a ton of amazing restaurants around here~ And hey! There's your hotel~" Jathan smiled as he walked towards the building the brunette was trying so desperately to find. The blonde ran a hand through his hair and turned to Kohki. "Now come on, you can just leave your stuff there and then we can go out for some food~" He smiled and opened the door for the shorter male. He may have been a little bit too flirtatious, but he had his manners. The brunette did have some luggage with himself, so why not help out in at least some way besides getting him to the hotel?

"Ah, thanks." Kohki said, going into the hotel. Before he even touched the door, a mother came out, holding her crying son in her arms.

"There, there... It's all right. The man was just a little loopy and thought you were a woman. This is why I don't let your father drink beer." the woman said. Kohki cocked an eyebrow.

"The heck is wrong with your child?" he asked.

"An old man tried to touch him!" the woman said, her voice quivering. "If you have a reservation... Make sure you know karate."

The woman then ran off, calling who Kohki presumed to be her lawyer. He then scoffed, brushing off what the woman said as nonsense, but keeping his guard up since the AAA directed him to that hotel.

He entered the hotel carefully, watching the area around him. Nobody was manning the front desk. He rang the bell once. No response. Twice. Still nothing. Annoyed, he tried a third time. STILL nothing. Suddenly, a man came up from behind and slapped him on the back. He looked like a 70-year-old.

"Helloooo~" the man drawled out, his hand rubbing Kohki's back gently. "How may we help you today?"

Kohki was freaked out. This old geezer was feeling up his back like it was no big deal. As he felt the old pervert's hands move lower towards his ass, Kohki whipped around and tried to back away, but the old man held onto him.

"Don't you have a reservation in MY room tonight, my lovely lady~? I'll make sure to service you as best as I can~" the old man's breath reeked of gin, rum, and vodka all at once. Kohki was neither surprised nor turned on at all. The old geezer was having a delusion that Kohki was a beautiful woman. Then, he felt the old man's hips move. Kohki was scared now. Moving his right arm as if to wrap it around the man, Kohki then socked the guy in the face with his left hand. The man then tried to hold onto Kohki again, but this time, Kohki was better prepared.

"Oi! I'm not a woman! Get the fuck off!" Kohki kneed him directly in the crotch and stomped on him. HARD. A proud grin crept onto his face as he watched the man writhe in pain. Served the pervert right. Just then, a shy woman appeared from behind the counter.

"My apologies for our manager. He's... Well... He's an alcohol connoisseur. A hard liquor connoisseur to be exact." the lady said, bowing. Kohki could tell even before that gesture that she was Japanese. "Security! The manager's acting up again!"

Suddenly, two brawny men came by and dragged the man away to an ambulance, where he was thrown in like a sack of potatoes. The ambulance then sped off with its siren blaring loudly.

"Uhh... I have a reservation, but on second thought, I'm going to cancel it." Kohki said. "Refund me if you don't want to get sued."

"O-of course!" the woman made a few keystrokes and canceled Kohki's reservation. She then produced a check for $1500 from what seemed to be nowhere.

"Thanks." Kohki said, pocketing the check. "Have a good day."

He stormed out of the hotel, his luggage still with him.

"There's no fucking way I'm staying there. The manager is a old drunkard who thinks every customer who walks in is a beautiful woman he can fuck. When I go home, I'm suing the goddamn AAA. At least I got my $1500 in return." Kohki said angrily. "Shit, now I don't have a place to stay... Fuuuuck..."

Jathan raised his eyebrows at the scene in front of him. Kohki was being groped by an old geezer. The blonde didn't know either to laugh at the confused expression of the brunette or yell at the pervert... Well, not that he wasn't one himself. Still, he wasn't able to do anything. Kohki simply kneeled the old man in his crotch and Jathan nearly hissed. He was actually feeling sorry for the poor guy...

The blonde backed away as he watched the old man being carried away into the ambulance. He couldn't help the soft chuckle escaping his mouth. It seemed like Kohki was more fun that he thought he might be! This was getting very interesting.

With a grin Jathan listened to the following conversation. The small girl behind the desk seemed a little frightened of the blonde. He couldn't really blame her though. Anyone would be scared of an angry brunette who just kneeled a man in his crotch and then made him be dragged away by the security. Damn, he should probably apologize to the poor woman... She had nothing to do with it.

Once he saw Kohki angrily stomping away, the blonde offered the woman an apologetic smile. "Sorry about him, he's a little grumpy from the fly~" When he apologized, Jathan immediately ran after the brunette. Gently he stopped the other by holding his hand and smiled.

"My house isn't that far away. I've got a guestroom, you can just stay with me, how about it?" The blonde asked while smiling softly. It wouldn't be fair to leave Kohki without at least offering this. Of course, the perverted side of him couldn't help but add something else! "Of course, if you'd like, my bed's big enough for two~ It's also soft enough for various... Activities." He finished with a grin on his face. He liked making people blush, would he succeed on this one?

"But sir, you don't understand! Our manager is a drunkard!" the woman said, pleadingly. "I'm not mad at your friend at all! In fact, I'm rather happy!"

"Exactly! The man was fucking drunk! What the hell was I supposed to do, let him rape me?!" Kohki snapped. He thought about just leaving Jathan and finding a new hotel, but part of him felt bad for doing this to a guy who just offered to help him without him having to force him to help.

"All right, I'll stay with you." Kohki sighed tiredly. "But try anything funny, and you might end up like that guy, but worse. Now let's go get something to eat before I shrivel away."

Jathan blinked a few times and let out a soft sigh. "Didn't I tell you there was no need to shout? Sorry, sheesh..." The blonde shook his head and streched. "I won't try anything funny, okay? I said that I didn't like my partners being unhappy... I won't do anything until you agree, okay?" Jathan mumbled and tilted his head. "Now come on, give me some of your luggage, I'll help you carry it~" It took nearly no time at all for Jathan to be back to his usual cheerful self. He didn't take bad things seriously and he couldn't help it! "There's a nice restaurant near by, and to welcome you here, the meal's on me~"

"Thanks." Kohki was appeased by the idea of a free meal on his part. "Sorry, I can't control my voice's volume when I'm angry."

He let Jathan take one of his suitcases. The man was surprisingly patient with him, as many of his friends at home took longer to get used to his anger. He found Jathan's seemingly endless happiness to be somewhat contagious; whenever he saw the taller male smiling, Kohki also felt like smiling. Not that he would admit it out loud.

"What kind of restaurant is it, anyway?" Kohki asked.

Jathan smiled and grabbed the suitcase. "It's okay, don't worry~ I've had to deal witth worse people." The blonde grinned as he started walking. He looked up to the sky with his mood still as light as ever. "Mm? Oh, it's just a small restaurant with amazing food~ Nothing special, nothing that would stand out... Well, maybe the really relaxing atmosphere~" He smiled softly and continued walking. "Ah, no, wait... I really should get back home first..." The blonde sighed softly and looked at Kohki. "Could you wait a bit longer? My dog is left alone, and she's really small... I'm afraid something might happen to her! I'll take a few minutes, okay? After I check up on her, you leave your things there and we can go eat~"

"Oh, okay." Kohki said. He felt relieved that Jathan had dealt with people who were worse. Kohki looked around the city for what felt like the one millionth time. This corner seemed to be quieter than the rest of the bustling city, as there weren't as many honking horns in the background. The quieter atmosphere seemed to calm Kohki, as he felt his breathing even out and deepen. He wondered what kind of place Jathan lived at.

Jathan smiled widely and grabbed Kohki's hand as he started walking. “Thank you so much~!“ He grinned as he walked, nearly dragging the brunette along. The blonde started to hum softly to himself, reaching his house soon after. It was a two-floor house, looking modern even from the outside. Wasting no time the blonde unlocked the door and let Kohki enter first. “Make yourself at home~“