Getting Lost with You

Zombie_In_A_Box

Jathan raised his eyebrows. Did he hear that right?... He actually said he'd think about it? Well, this was... Surprising. Oh, but who was he to say something bad about it? When the blonde heard Kohki's following words, he grinned. “It depends where you want the massage~“ Jathan wasn't bragging, but he could give a good shoulder and neck massage... The people who got the chance to experience it would mostly ask for more someday later.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

"I'll tell you when we get back home." Kohki said. His mood somewhat improved to see Jathan happy at his willingness to consider a relationship. However, if they ever did get into one, Kohki knew he would want to go slow first. Despite having had multiple relationships, none of them were with men, so he wasn't sure of what to expect.

Jathan nodded and smiled. “Can't wait already~“ The blonde winked and laughed softly. A relationship with the brunette didn't seem like a bad thing at all... It would be rather nice to finally settle down on one person. If anything, Jathan was slightly bored of moving from one person to another. He wanted a guy who'd stay longer, maybe even for their lifetime...

"If what you're referring to is you and me being in a relationship, don't get your hopes too high up. We've only just met." Kohki said. "As for what I said earlier, I was talking about the massage. With the relationship, I'll tell you right now: I need time to think about it. We should spend a lot of time together as friends and see where things go from there. Also consider the fact that I've never been in a relationship with another man."

Kohki tapped his fingers against the table as he waited for the food. His drink was nearly empty by this time.

Jathan chuckled and looked at the other. “So what, you think two men having a relationship is nothing like one of a man and a woman? Or a relationship of two women? Kohki, everything's the same~ The most important thing is for each to care about the other... And I think I've already started caring about you more~“ The blonde smiled and leaned back against the chair, glancing at the waitress with their food. As she put everything down, Jathan licked his lips while looking at his portion.

"Thank you." Kohki said. He started to eat his his steak, enjoying the flavor. He didn't eat much American food, and this was a good first impression. "I have to admit, I like this place a lot. Good choice."

Kohki smiled faintly. As annoying as Jathan was sometimes, he seemed to know a lot about how to make a guest feel welcome in his country. Getting off the plane in JFK, he expected to constantly have to raise his voice over stupid matters, but because he accidentally ran into Jathan, he was actually enjoying himself in America.

Jathan glanced up at the brunette while taking some of his pasta. "Mmn?" The blonde swallowed and let out a sigh of delight. "I know, everything's delicious here! Try the mojito, it's absolutely amazing~" The taller male offered his drink to the other, a smile not leaving his face. He's brought a lot of different people here, with each one it was a different story, but Kohki seemed special even now! Ah, maybe it was just because he was a foreigner... Jathan decided to shrug this question off for a while and took another bite of his meal.

"I feel like if I drink that, the waiters will think I'm underage." Kohki said. "I appreciate the thought, though."

Kohki was nearly finished with his meal. The experience was turning out to be rather enjoyable so far. He found Jathan's point of view on relationships to be interesting as well.

"Hey, I found that my gay friends are more secretive about their relationship stuff. Why are you so open?" Kohki asked.

Jathan chuckled and nodded. “Well, you're missing out on an amazing experience~“ With these words he took another sip of the refreshing drink. As he heard the question, he raised his eyebrows. “Why would I be secretive about my sexuality? I don't think being gay is so different from being straight... But gosh, it's like some people see it as some kind of a deadly desease! That's just stupid...“ The blonde said with a slight pout showing on his face. Why the hell should he be secretive about being gay?

"I'm not sure of that myself. I've been questioning my preferences for a long time, but I've only told a couple people who are quite close to me." Kohki said. After realizing what his words implied, he turned extremely red. "D-don't get the wrong idea... It's not like I'm falling for you or anything! I just wanted your advice on what I should do!"

Kohki was blushing rather obviously. Was he actually falling in love with this guy? It was still too early to tell. Kohki took another sip of his iced tea and tried to calm his nerves.

Jathan laughed quietly and grinned widely. “It's the second time you tell me not to get a wrong idea~ By the way, I think red suits you~“ The blonde winked and chuckled. The red face that Kohki had was more than enough to understand that his words weren't completely true. Jathan chuckled and took the last bite of his meal. All that was left were a few sips of the mojito. With delight the taller male took the drink into his hands and took another sip.

Kohki finished his steak and his drink. He was still kind of red in the face. Jathan was starting to see through him, and it was pissing him off intensely. Why couldn't he stop coming off like he was in love?! Most relationships took time, right? He had no idea why he kept choosing words with hidden romantic contexts.

"But seriously, I'm not sure of which gender I like anymore." Kohki said.

Jathan blinked a few times and burst out laughing. Kohki didn't know which gender he liked anymore? That was hilarious! After some time, when the blonde was finally able to catch his breath, he looked at Kohki. “Doesn't that make you a bisexual~?“ He asked with a smile. This was probably the best answer he could think of right now...

"Did you not remember how I said I didn't like being in relationships with women?! It's just that I don't know if I like men or not..." Kohki's face reddened some more, half out of anger, half out of embarrassment. He didn't like when people appeared not to take him seriously. Jathan laughing at him nearly made him want to slap the man, but seeing that they were in public, it wouldn't have been smart, or kind, to do so. Instead, he restrained himself and pretended to focus on something in his left hand.

The blonde let out a chuckle and shook his head. “Sorry, sorry, don't be maad~“ Jathan grinned widely and finished his drink. Jathan couldn't possibility be in a better mood! “Kohki, you ready to go back? My bed's waiting~“ The taller male let out a soft chuckle and winked. He couldn't wait to get back home with the brunette. It wasn't merely to get the other in bed with him, it was more of a need to know him better.

Kohki nodded in response. Looking back up at Jathan, his face wasn't as red as it was before. It was definitely still flushed, but he was definitely less embarrassed than before. That last comment from Jathan, however, reversed that, causing Kohki to turn even redder than he was before looking back up. The implications of that statement were so blatantly sexual, it wasn't even funny. He didn't even bother retorting because he'd just get the same response. He just stayed red in the face out of embarrassment.

Jathan could only chuckle at the red face his companion had. Once the taller male stood up, he offered a hand for the other. "Come on, come on~" The blonde grinned as he waited for the other to stand up. He couldn't stop himself from teasing this guy - the reaction he got was too amusing! Oh, if only he knew what the weak spot of Kohki was... He could definitely get him blushing even more... If that was possible, concidering how red the brunette was already.

Kohki got up, taking Jathan's hand. Right now, he just wanted to go home and rest. Maybe ask Jathan for a massage and then go to bed. All this traveling was making him exhausted and grumpy. He stretched when he got up, feeling his back cracking. It only provided temporary relief, though. The moment after, the discomfort in his back reasserted itself, causing him to grimace in pain.

"Could we hurry up here? My back is killing me from just sitting." Kohki said.

Jathan raised his eyebrows and nodded. "Sure, let's go~" After saying that, he simply left the money on the table and dragged Kohki out while holding his hand. The blonde could see that the other was definitely feeling discomfort... And it wasn't caused by Jathan's actions or words this time. He knew just how tiring the flights could actually be... With a soft sigh escaping his lips the blonde simply walked back to his house, pulling Kohki along. Once the two reached the house, he unlocked the door and let the brunette in with a smile on his face.

Kohki went in, grateful to finally be back. He went up to Jathan's room, where he left his stuff, and he took out his toiletries and a clean pair of boxers to wear as pajamas, going into the bathroom with them.

"I'm going to shower first! I'll be in the bedroom after that. Don't even think about 'accidentally' walking in on me while I'm showering!" Kohki shouted downstairs. He then went into the bathroom. Once inside, he stripped out of all of his clothes and went into the shower, hanging his clothes on the towel rack. Turning on the hot water, he let out a long, satisfied sigh. The water was already working wonders on him. He washed up rather quickly, taking only around 10 minutes in the shower. He dried himself off and put on the clean boxers, making his way to Jathan's room. He flopped onto the soft bed and let out another satisfied sigh. He wouldn't have admitted it in words, but he loved this guy's place and felt lucky that he was allowed to stay.

Jathan streched and covered a soft yawn before hearing what the other said. The blonde didn't bother with responding, since the other wouldn't hear him anyway... Instead he crouched down to pet his dog, which let out something that sounded like a satisfied groan as he scrathed behind her ears. A soft smile appeared on his face as the tall male stood up with the puppy in his hands. Carefully Jathan carried Ruka to her own little place for sleep and laid her down on the blanket. "Good night honey, I'll take you out for a walk tomorrow~" The blonde said with a chuckle and walked off to his room, greeted by a sight he didn't want to forget. "Why, Kohki, is this your way of asking me to sleep with ya~?" The blonde asked and snickered before grabbing a lose shirt and a pair of boxers. "I'll be right back... Don't get started without me!" Jathan winked and laughed softly.

Kohki just laid on Jathan's bed in his boxers. He liked the feel of the cool winter air on his bare skin. However, it did slightly worsen the aches in his back. He got off the bed temporarily to move his suitcases to Jathan's closet. He slid them into the corner of the closet, unknowingly knocking something over. Kohki didn't even bother to see what it was when he went back to replace the item. All he knew was that the item felt rubbery and stiff. Replacing it where he thought it had fallen from, Kohki went back to the bed and laid on his stomach, seeing if a different position would make him feel less pain.

Jathan walked off to the shower, humming softly to himself. Once the blonde reached his bathroom, he went in, immediately getting ris of all his clothes. He stepped into the shower, turning on the hot water. As the tall male watched how the water flew down his body, a soft sigh escaped his lips. It's been so long since he's even got his release... Oh, this won't do any bad for him anyway... With this thought the blonde took hold of his length, slowly starting to stroke it. He bit his lip to hold in any unnecessary sounds as he increased the speed. Somewhere along the way he started imagining it was Kohki's hand and not his own. As the blonde kept increasing the speed of his strokes, the picture of the brunette got clearer and clearer. It didn't take long for him to come, a satisfied sigh following after. Much better than holding it in..

Kohki heard the shower come on and realized that Jathan had gotten in. Yawning, Kohki retrieved his phone and wallet from his pants pocket. He stored his wallet in his suitcase inside Jathan's closet, and kept his phone out to do some reading. Opening his phone's web browser, he pulled up the New York Times homepage. Skipping over the stuff about the government's inability to agree on anything, he went to the health section. In it, he found an interesting article about masturbation. Curious, he tapped the link to it and began to read.

Huh. I didn't know doing that on a regular basis could extend your life... Kohki thought. By the time he finished reading, Jathan was done with his shower. He put his phone away and rolled on his back.

Jathan stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry himself off a bit. He covered a yawn and stretched slightly before putting on his sleeping clothes. His glasses should be finally fixed tomorrow... Ah, he got tired from wearing contacts all the time... As the blonde walked out of the bathroom and back into his own room, he put his clothes aside and glanced at Kohki. “You still need that massage?“ Jathan asked while walking over to the brunette. His smile was back to the warm and calm one... Maybe because he himself was feeling calmer and better after his activity in the shower.