Getting Lost with You

Zombie_In_A_Box

"T-thanks..." Kohki said, blushing faintly. Jathan's antics were starting to get to him finally. Was he trying to get Kohki to sleep with him? He didn't know for sure, but was careful. The inside of the house was surprisingly neat and sleek looking. He looked around for the bedrooms, but could not find them.

"Where's the guest room?" Kohki asked.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Jathan smiled and crouched down as a small puppy ran to him. It seemed to be a german sheppard. “Ruka, did you miss me~?“ The blonde asked with a huge smile as he took the puppy into his hands. Once he heard Kohki's question, he pointed to the room on his right. “Right here~ The bathrooms are here and upstairs“ The blonde said while motioning to the doors and stairs.

"Thank you." Kohki went upstairs, assuming the bed rooms would be there. He came to two doors across from each other. They both looked the same on the outside. Peering inside, both of them looked neat and organized. Then, he looked at the beds themselves. One of them was considerably larger than the other. He decided to try the smaller bed first. Falling onto it, he felt his back hit it like a rock. He bit his lip, trying to endure the pain. The mattress was too firm. Trying the bigger bed, he felt considerably more comfortable, but he felt uncomfortable knowing that he'd have to share a bed with Jathan. Thankfully, the blond man promised not to do anything to him unless he said it was okay, so what harm would be done? In addition, he had never shared a bed with anyone in his life, so he thought it would be a good experience. He left his stuff in Jathan's room and went back downstairs.

Jathan gently patted the puppy while smiling. “Ruka, you be a good girl and stay safe while I'm gone, okay~?“ He chuckled and scrathed behind its ears. He enjoyed spending time with Ruka when he got the chance. She was only a few weeks old and still pretty much clueless about her surroundings... The blonde blinked as he saw Kohki walking back and smiled at the brunette. “Ready now?“ Jathan asked with a smile and gently put Ruka down. The later then ran up to Kohki, sniffing his legs. “I think she might like you~“ The blonde said with a chuckle as the puppy let out a whining sound, asking to be picked up.

Kohki picked Ruka up, somehow reading the dog's desires. He pet her for a while before letting her down gently on the floor.

"Yep. I'm ready." Kohki said. "You lead the way."

Maybe this vacation won't be so bad after all. Kohki thought. I'm still suing the damn AAA for nearly getting me raped.

He made a note of filing suit against the AAA for putting him through all this trouble.

Jathan smiled and grabbed his bag. "Come on then~" The blonde said while oppening the doors for Kohki. With the same warm smile on his face he waited until the other walked out the house. He turned back to Ruka and smiled softly. "Now you be a good girl and wait for me~" The blonde chuckled and turned to face Kohki. The more time he spent with this guy, the more his desire of having him grew...

Kohki walked out of the door. He couldn't help but smile a little too. Jathan's happy demeanor really was contagious. Now that he had a place to stay, Kohki's worries seemed to drain out of him. He started to walk a little closer to Jathan than he did before, and he began to blush. Could he be falling for a guy he just met on the street? Was that even possible? Kohki chose not to think much of it and enjoy having made a new friend.

He's not bad. I think I could get used to living with him. Kohki thought.

Jathan noticed that the other seemed closer than before. The fact made a huge grin appear on his face and he extended one arm to wrap around the other's waist. “Don't be embarrassed to ask me anything, Kohki~ I could give you anything you'd ask for~“ The blonde said with a light chuckle. He was hoping he wouldn't get a knee in his crotch for doing this... He treasured his body too much for letting something like that happen! Even if he was confident on his fighting skills, Kohki didn't seem one that would wait for the opponent to get ready before striking... Scary...

"As long as you keep me alive, fed, and out of a rapist's hands, I'll be happy." Kohki replied. "Keep that in mind, and your jewels are safe."

Kohki grinned, a tinge of sadism in his smile. He liked it when people knew just how dangerous he could be. As they walked to the restaurant, Kohki noticed that he was leaning his head into Jathan's shoulder, and his left arm was wrapped behind his new friend's back. At that point, he realized how Jathan could easily take his gestures the wrong way.

"Oi, don't get the wrong idea. It's not like I'm falling for you or anything! I'm just doing this because I wanna stay close and not get lost." Kohki said, a little flustered.

Jathan chuckled and nodded. "I'll keep you safe, then~" He promised as they kept walking. Kohki's next words made him laugh softly and he only pulled the brunette closer, looking at his face. "I can see that from your face~ If you don't want to get lost, I'll just hold you closer~" The blonde said and smiled. This guy really proved to be so much fun!

After a few minutes of walking the two finally reached one restaurant. Jathan grinned and motioned for the other to go inside. "Pick a seat~" He said and walked in after the other. The inside of the restaurant was pretty calming and relaxing, Jathan liked going here often.

Kohki went to a corner of the room that was particularly quiet and sat down there. He looked around the restaurant, enthralled at how different the crowd of people going to it was from the kinds of people he'd see at restaurants in Japan. Here he saw a lot of normal people, which he found somewhat strange.

"Hey, do celebrities or politicians come to restaurants often? In Japan, restaurants are very expensive, and only those kinds of people can usually afford to eat out." Kohki said.

Jathan blinked and chuckled. “Really? That's a bit weird... Here all kinds of people can eat in restaurants! Well, of course there are the really fancy ones, but not all of them~“ The blonde explained with a grin. “How does New York seem to you so far, actually?“ He asked and turned to thank the waitress who brought the menus. Jathan then turned back to Kohki and smiled softly. “I hope that old pervert didn't make you think everyone here was after your sexy ass~“

"Oi! Don't say things like that in public! You'll make people start trying to go after me!" Kohki hissed. "Other than that, New York is okay so far. I definitely want to see the other boroughs of the city as well as upstate New York. I've heard upstate New York is absolutely beautiful at this time of year."

Kohki's face turned red at Jathan's last comment. Now he finally got the hint that Jathan was gay. Not that he minded; Kohki never liked women in that manner. This man, though, interested him. How could he be so open about liking other men? Maybe he could ask later.

Jathan laughed quietly at the red face of the brunette. He was too cute for his own good... With a grin the taller male tilted his head. “Ah, the upstate? It is beautiful, that's true... But there's one place you must visit.“ As the blonde said it, his expression turned into a dreamy one. “There's a really beautiful place I want you to visit. It's like... A secret spot of me!“ Jathan chuckled to himself and smiled. “It's worth it, believe me.“ He promised and took the menu. “Well, enough talking~ Pick out what you'll order!“ The taller male smiled warmly and crossed his legs.

"I guess I'll have a filet mignon. Medium rare." Kohki said. He couldn't help but wonder about this "special place" Jathan talked about. One part of him said that it was a euphemism for a certain part of his body, whereas the other said it was an actual place. "And about that special place you're talking about... You mean it's an actual geographic location, right?"

The expression on his face said "Fuck with me, and you die."

Jathan blinked and laughed quietly. “It's a place, don't worry~ I mean it, and I want for you to actually see it... It's amazing, just trust me on this one.“ The blonde promised and grinned. “Anything for drinks?“ He asked while looking at the menu. “Maybe some wine?“ Jathan asked with a smile. What should he order himself? Maybe some pasta?

Kohki's face turned stoic after hearing the response. Exactly what he wanted to hear.

"I'll have iced tea. Unsweetened." Kohki said. He was mentally a little relieved that Jathan wasn't making some dirty joke. He didn't like when people joked with him in excess. He could never tell when someone was serious or not that way.

Jathan smiled and nodded before calling for a waitress. As the blonde waited for her to come, his gaze drifted back to the brunette. He couldn't seem to keep his thoughts of Kohki anymore... When the waitress finally came to their table, Jathan flashed her a bright, warm smile before saying their orders. "We'll have one filet mignon, pasta with shrimps, unsweetened ice tea and a virgin mojito~ Oh, and for dessert I think we'll have some caramelized fruits~" The blonde glanced at Kohki. "You want anything different for dessert?"

"That sounds fine to me." Kohki said. He was a little anxious to find out where this "special place" Jathan was talking about was. He didn't feel like complicating things by trying to pick another dessert. He was a little tired, and he wanted to relax in that big, soft, comfy-looking bed... Kohki yawned at the thought and stretched out his limbs. All this traveling had taken all of his energy away. He was hoping the food would keep him awake long enough for him to be able to talk to Jathan more and get to know him better.

Jathan smiled at the waitress once more before turning his attention back to the brunette. The taller male smiled softly and tilte his head. “Are you sleepy~? We can just go home today, you must be sleepy from the flight... We could go and visit that place tomorrow~“ The blonde offered while eyeing the other. If Kohki was tired, he wouldn't be enjoying the whole walking they'd have to do to reach it...

"We can go tomorrow." Kohki said. "For now, let's eat and go home."

Jathan was right in his observation. Kohki was dead tired from the travel. The flight from Okinawa was another story entirely. He had been trapped on a cramped aircraft next to an old man who wouldn't stop trying to sing "Call Me Maybe" and a woman going through PMS and constantly shouting at the old man to shut up. That, he could tell Jathan later. For now, he just wanted his food.

Jathan let out a chuckle and nodded. “With pleasure~ Wouldn't want my guest to feel bad and have to go somewhere, right~?“ The blonde grinned and leaned back against the comfortable chair. “Tell me, Kohki, do you have a girlfriend... Or maybe a boyfriend? A guy with those looks shouldn't be alone~“ The grey eyes were locked up on the brunette as Jathan asked.

"I'm currently single. I tried relationships with girls, but they're too weak-willed to do anything. I want someone stronger. Someone who can get shit done. Someone who can make decisions and not regret them later. Someone I can actually count on to do their part in a relationship." Kohki said. "I just don't know where to start looking..."

Kohki slipped back into his grumpy mood. Children looked at the two men, and Kohki could've sworn he heard one of them say she thought he was a kid. Kohki wanted to strangle the girl, but didn't. He had more restraint than that. After all, what she said wasn't far off; Kohki had always been short for his age. Brushing off the girl's comment as a statement of the obvious, Kohki sunk into his chair, irritated.

Jathan laughed quietly and tilted his head. “How ‘bout you start looking from right here~? I can get shit done and I don't regret my decisions~ Also, I know of many ways to please you... In more ways than you can imagine~“ The blonde winked and let out a chuckle. He glanced at the children staring at them and as he heard the comment coming from the girl, he chuckled quietly, then turned back to Kohki. “Aww, don't sulk~ You're very cute when you're like this!“ The blonde said and glanced at the waitress, who'd just brought their drinks. “Thank you~“ Jathan thanked the woman and passed Kohki's drink to him.

"I'll think about it," Kohki replied to Jathan's offer. "And I hope you know how to give a damn good massage. I could use one after that horrible flight."

Jathan's other comment didn't seem to affect him much. He took a sip of his iced tea and felt refreshed at the cool sensation of the liquid going down his throat. Having quenched his thirst only made his hunger a little worse.