Butterfly Child (Needs Human)

Raven's Abyss

WHen the human's wet, scorching tongue left the surface of the aerie's shin, he gave off a high pitch whimper/whine. Looking down at him with glittering, dazed eyes.

"What next?~"

"I... I don't know... That's all I know..."

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Sosuke0549

"... then ill show you...turn around"

He whimpered again, feeling hot breath tickle his ear and neck. Nissa's body moved all on its own and got up on his hands and knees, chest pushed into the bed, cheeks spread WIDE open~

Cage smiled a little laying a few wondering sweet kisses on Nissa's ass. As he pulled out the bottle of lube. He took some, spreading it on his finger as slide it inside Nissa. His kisses now on. His back....trying to ease the fairy..his tongue warm as it brushed his bare back. His finger slowly moving in and out...

The tiny, inhuman creature gave off a gasp, feeling warm, gentle kisses round his soft globs of flesh. He turned his head slightly, green orbs watching Cage with the KY Jelly Lube (Its real), shouting and jolting away a bit when the cold liquid touched his crack. Nissa's tight hole clenched slightly, feeling the chilly jelly try to slid past. However, the human's sweet smooched made him ease, letting the jellied up finger slide slowly into that wet cavern of hot heat. The soft flesh pulsed all around Cage's fingers, clenching then easing up repeatedly.

"Relax Nissa...I promise I won't hurt you~"

His voice sexy, and soft. As he entered a another jelled finger. Gently moving in and out still not wanting to overwhelm the fairy. He nibbled Nissa's back His breath hot against the fairys's skin. His free hand gently clawed down the fairy's thigh,after taking off his boxers...

He entered a final jelled finger... readying his love..

"Relax Nissa...I promise I won't hurt you~"

The faerie's insides quivered around the many fingers inside, more still intruding past his tight ring. He giggled, feeling the human lover's teeth graze over his back where is wings were gone with a shiver and one more giggle. Under Cage's finger nails, the muscle in the creature's thighs tightened, shivering from the slight ticklish feeling.

Cage slowly removed each finger...the inside of Nissa was warm and jelled up now. hopefully hed slide in side easily. He positioned his tip at Nissa's small entrance. He had big strong muscles and arms. Long enough to come to the front of Nissa holding him still... as he made his tip go inside the other...He waited only a few seconds before he lightly thrusted into the other...going deeper inside the fairy each time. As he did this his fingers pinched Nissa's hard nipples. His teeth grazing Nissa's shoulder as his chest was up againest Nissa's back..He was panting lightly...

"Ahhh~" Each finger came out with a rude, wet POP! and the jelly began to trickle down his nice, squeezable thighs. Nissa smiled slightly, eyes closed, head up, resting on his elbows. until he felt something new touch his warm, wet asshole. The faerie stopped and turned but not fast enough, Cage held him down to keep him still and something stretched his tight rim. The burn started right away, Nissa gasped but nothing else came out of his gaped mouth but sputtering. Instead of opening uo to let him in like Cage's fingers, the abyss constricted.

Cage felt the inside of Nissa tighten around him.

His walls hot.

"N-Nissa...relax.. try to relax."

He whispered in the boys ear. He had stopped moving letting him get use to this feeling...

His fingers rubbing his nipples gently, one of his free hand moved down to the others groin. Rubbing him down there gently as well..

"If you want me to stop I will... just tell me.."

Cage hid his emotions well. His dick had been twitching a pulsing so badly that it hurt. It left so good to be inside Nissa...He would cum soon...

"N-Nissa...relax.. try to relax."

He shivered, feeling Cage's breath skirt his ear. The faerie slightly moved is head to see into the human's eyes, panting, whining sharply. "I-It burns~" He gasped, feeling his swollen, pufy red nipples being twisted and tugged, then something rubbed right between his legs, making the small erection raise up with a cute curve.

"If you want me to stop I will... just tell me.."

The mythical creature shook his head, whining, anal ring sucking and milking the other, older male's cock. "N-no... p-please dont s-stop~"

Cage nodded... moving one of his hands to take Nissa's chin and force him into a longing kiss.

He slowly started to lightly thrust before he put more force into it...making it slightly faster and harder..

"I...I love you~" He whispered in between there kiss... His tongue colliding with Nissa's

He didn't stop until he was completely inside the other and once he was he pulled the over into him...making slid in a bit further.

"Unn...I'm going to cum Nissa...c-can I cum inside you~"

His voice husky..

The being let his lover do what he pleased, Nissa moaned out loud, kissing back with all he had since he wallowed in the pleasure he was getting from behind. He's never felt something this... intense. Passionate. Hot. Forbidden between two different specie, considering one was myth, one was fact.

"I...I love you~"

"I-I lo-ove you... t-too... C-caggie~" The tiny faerie whispered, voice hoarse and high pitch. Barely being able to finish his sentence before Cage's tongue smashed right into Nissa's mouth, making him gag lightly in response. Soon, he regained himself and slid his tongue right up against the human's, moaning into his lips.

"Unn...I'm going to cum Nissa...c-can I cum inside you~"

He moaned again, hot channel tightening up quickly just at Cage's words. "Yes! Cum in me!"

Cage quickly came as soon as Nissa gave him the ok. His hot liquid pouring inside Nissa..as he moved around inside the other a little. Breaking there kiss As he moaned softly..He slowly pulled himself out...clearly seeing his cum slip from Nissa's hole... but he wasn't done yet...

"Stay like this~ "

He said sweetly. As he laid down on the bed...slipping him self underneath Nissa...but he didn't go all the way to Nissa's face... he stayed down below as he took Nissa's length and gently started to stroke it with his warm tongue..wanting to make the fairy Cum... nibbling when he got a chance...

The exquisite creature cried out, feeling the slight burn of the hot liquid as it squeezed deeper inside him than Cage's cock ever would be, sliding past his tightening abyss past every bump. Nissa's eyes crossed, he could have spunked too, but there wasn't enough brewed in his small, hairless, smooth balls. He could feel the human's warm, sticky cum dribble down the faerie's quivering thighs.

"Stay like this~ "

Nissa opened his eyes and looked between himself to watch what the human lover did. He blushed, watching Cage devour his stif cock, moaning out. Head snapping back, a few more hairs coming out of his silver bun.

Hearing the other moaning Cage knew he was doing something right...he nibbled the boys very tip before swirling his tongue around it..leaving a hot trail of saliva. As he deep throated him...

"Oh dear mother of pixie dust!" He shouted, body almost collapsing down on his lover, cock twitching from the special attention. Rutting his hips on accident as the tight enclosure of Cage's throat surrounded his small pole of hot flesh.

Cage smirked a little thinking Nissa was just too cute... but he wouldn't stop till the other came for him...to tease Nissa He returned one of his fingers inside Nissa's hot and tight hole..as his tongue slurpped at Nissa's length digging his nails into it softly...

The faerie felt a bit dizzy, supporting himself on the wooden bed-board, resting his chest against the smoothness while his nails dug little notches. Three cream colored globs cried out of Nissa's slit, running down the length of his twitching, hot, red cock. Shivers constantly racked through his small body, building up and up and up... getting ready to tumble on down again.

Cage swallowed his loves Cum freeing the fairy's red and twitching length from his hot mouth... a long thick string of saliva connect them together as he slowly got out from underneath Nissa. Panting slightly he grabbed Nissa pulling him quickly into a passionate kiss to finish there first night together...

He was so happy. He was able to satisfy Nissa. He loved him very much and would do anything for him... anything.

When he ended the kiss he was panting as he rested his forehead on Nissa's.

" your so... cute."

He hissed his nose, it was like they were a married couple. As Cage gently ran his thumb across the boys lips.

" I love you~... how do you feel?"

He questioned

After his love was out from beneath, the faerie lad sat down, panting, trying to pull himself together. However, Cage snatched him up and pretty much ate his lips in such a kiss it alone made Nissa's head spin like a merry go round. {So this was mating?} The lad thought to himself during the short silence between the fresh lovers. {Its so... overwhelming.... but I feel so good.} Cage's gentle "You're so cute" comment pulled the mythical being from his thoughts, looking at teh bigger, older other. A giggle pulled through his moan-hoarse throat while is lover pecked his smaller nose.

" I love you~... how do you feel?"

Nissa smiled slighty, "Dizzy... really lightheaded, and I see stars and dots.... but I feel so... so... good... I feel sore, but its pleasant." The faerie whispered.

Cage sighed kissing Nissa's forehead.

"Go to sleep. I need to call my sister."

He pulled away from Nissa not taking no for an answer he tucked Nissa into his bed as he slipped on his boxers and grabbed his phone.

"I'll join you in a few minutes."

He said quickly exiting his room to call Sara.

"Go to sleep. I need to call my sister."

"Mmm, tell her I said hi..." The faerie yawned gently, blowing away from of teh loose strands of hair from is face. He smiled while his lover tucked him in, and he knew right away, a few days ago even, that Nissa was in good hands. Biger, safe hands. And the faerie couldn't help but drowsily watch Cage's as before they were covered by cloth.

"I'll join you in a few minutes."

He nodded and rolled to his side, snuggling in teh middle of the bed, ignoring the wet stickiness and the cum dribble out of his ass still, but teh ring of muscle had tighted back up a big to normal.

Chad and Sara were lazily lounging on his bed, sprwled out together. He heard her phone started to ring nd grbbed it, not moving, bringing it to is ear and said, "Hello?"

"C-Chad? Is Sara still with you? I thought she'd come home after her clubs? "

He leaned againest the hallway wall. Sighing.

Sara saw her love answer the phone and smiled snuggling into her sexy boyfriend.

"Who is it?"

She whispered.

"And since when do you answer my calls!"

She hissed... she was sexy when she was angry..

"C-Chad? Is Sara still with you? I thought she'd come home after her clubs? "

Chad rubbed his big, tanned hand through his brown locks of hair, curls all over in a messy, sexy tangled web. "Yeah, she here with me. She might stay the night too if I ask... though I might not have too."

"Who is it?" ... "And since when do you answer my calls!"

The biggest male smiled, eyes clear as day since his hair was out of his face, shining. He moved teh cell away from his mouth and said, "Wouldn't you like to know... ohhhh~ Big kitty gunna get me?" He chuckled and brought the phone back.

"So how's the little guy? Erm... Nissa I mean. And didn't mean to hit your head that hard, sorry 'bout that." He scratched his head.