Butterfly Child (Needs Human)

Raven's Abyss

"Yeah..."

Cage touched Nissa's cheek softly.

" come on~"

He took Nissa's hand suddenly- leading him to his room.inside Cagegently layed Him down- climbing on top of him..

".. Nissa....if your scared.. you know... i can stop. "

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Sosuke0549

Te faerie held his breath, cheeks flushing a bright pink as he was laid gently on Cage's bed, looking up on the human's face.

".. Nissa....if your scared.. you know... i can stop. "

"A-alright..... I trust you.."

" ... are you sure?"

He hesitated. He didn't plan on going all the way. Knowing he needed to stretch out Nissa hole before penetrating it with something much bigger then his fingers.

" ... are you sure?"

The tiny, human sized faerie looked up a the shyish human, gently resting his small, soft hands on Cage's cheeks. "Of course I trust you."

Cage bit his lip looking down at the little fairy who was now his size.

"Alright..."

He leaned down kissing Nissan to ease the tension... his hand running threw the others hair gently...his over hand moving down the side of Nissa's body,,,stocking his soft skin...and stopping as he gripped the others ass cheek.

Nissa whimpered, feeling a steady hand skim over the soft, untouched flesh of his body. Small hands gripped the bed sheet underneth the faerie's small body as his back arched up just slightly in the most adorable way. But the second that Cage's hand touched his peachy hind, he jolted, gasping out.

Cage continued to kiss the other. Getting the confidence to slide his warm wet tongue into the innocent kiss that suddenly became hot and intense. His free hand went don't Nissa's chest and his fingers slowly started to slip up the boys shirt. His other hand that had gripped his ads softened. As went up to the fairy's pants undoing them swiftly...

Cage treated Nissan extremely gently and with cation. Unlike Rin who would just love to ravish the soft body of his. To Toy and Treat it roughly. Having hardcore- gut wrenching sex...

Cage deeper the kiss by adding more pressure. His body gracing Nissa's

The tiny faerie blushed, looking up slightly at the human playing with him.

"Um... Cage... what are we exacty doing?"

He asked, shivering as the shirt the human had given him was slowly slid up to reveal that tiny fragile chest. Nissa wasn't one hundred percent sure what they were doing, and about to do, but he just wanted to understand it. Though the fingers clutching his cheek eased, leaving gentle, light pink marks.

Cage paused looking down at Nissa...

"W-well.... "

He sighed looking away and basically retreating.

He sat on the bed running a hand threw his hair.

"... I don't really know what to tell you.."

Since he wasn't planning on going all the way with Nissa he couldn't really say it was sex... he could say he'd make him feel good because he felt embarrassed and that just sounded stupid. They weren't exactly making love~

"Sorry Nissa... it's nothing. You can sleep here tonight. I'll head down stairs,

Oh God he was being a chicken! He hated how he was backing down...he wanted to touch Nissa for so long! And now He was letting this change slip right threw his fingers.

The faerie listened, but instead of thinking Cage was chickening out, thought Cage was brushing him off! Nissa growled and grabbed the bigger, older, human's hand and pulled him down onto the bed. He shifted and the second Cage collasped on the bed, the faerie straddled his hips and pinned his arms down without power to back it up.

"What in the Winter's name are you talking about!?" The younger one looked mad, confused, not understanding at all.

Cage was surprised to be suddenly on the bottom. With the pretty fairy above him.

"..........sex..."

He finally said .looking away. He was rather surprised Nissa didn't know what they were doing and it kind of stung a little..

"But...it's fine. Just...forget it ok?"

Nissa kind of already ruined the mood.

"But...it's fine. Just...forget it ok?"

"Forget it? Forget? You want me to forget this?" He tilted his head, looking down at him with confusion. "You just made me feel so.... weird, in a good, amazing way... and you want me to forget it? Cage... if we are to mate, then lets." The faerie's anger drained away, instead, soft love and affection. "I trust you, and I'm ready to mate Cage. Don't be nervous, don't tell me to forget..." Nissa leaned and smooched Cage's forehead, both cheeks, his nose, then at last his lips.

Oh God why'd he have to say it like that...mate.

But then again it kind of sounded better The sex. Cage sighed blushing faintly at the others words. He sighed as he was kissed on the forehead...deciding to try again. Cage deeply kissed the other back. His arms wrapping around Nissa's waist. As he pulled him down to his chest...letting the little fairy remain on top...for now~

Nissa smiled, happy Cage changed his mind, feeling strong, warm arms wrap around his thin waist and pull him closer. The tiny faerie giggled, keeping his lips locked with the human's. He growled, soon to site up and grab a hairtie, oddly and inhumanly fast in able to put that large mass of glowing hair into a small, tight bun.

"There," Nissa smiled and looked down at Cage. "Much better." He leaned back down, glad Cage's arms were still able to be around him even when he sat up.

Cage only smiled slightly- pulling Nissa back down and into another kiss.His tongue slipping fast and with no hesitation. Exsporing every nook and cranny in the boys mouth...a thin line of saliva connecting them. One of Cages hands suddenly slipped into Nissa pants from behind... and her his fingers grazed down to his entrance as he was seconds away from penetrating Nissa...His other hand tightened around the other...just incase he flinched, struggled, or tried to pull away...

The faerie smiled, running his hands through Cage's hair as they kissed, feeling his hand mess with his ass. However, he gasped sharply when his asshole was touched for the very first time, instead of pulling away, his body arched deeper into the human's body and warmth.

Cage slipped his fore finger inside. Slowying going in....then out...in then out...and then lingering inside him...Cage moved his free hand up Nissa's shirt..creasing him gently.

Nissas gasped again, whole body shivering, whimpering gently. The small faerie spread open his legs, eyes fluttering closed, mouth gaped open in constant moans and whines. Inside he was uber soft and hot, not to mention tight.

Cage tried to ease the other, still kissing him as a distraction. He moved his free hand down the others pants up this time in the front. He gently rubbed Nissa down below. His lips wondering from his lips to his neck. And sucking his skin...leaving hot hickies.

The weakened faerie moaned, feeling his cock being touched and rubbed, it twitched and hardened right up.

"Oh C-cage~" He moaned out, trembling lightly. Body curling slightly at the human's glorious touch.

Cage slowly removed his finger and with ease flipped positions.

Now that Cage was on top... he pulled off Nissa's shirt... His hand still rubbing Nissa's crock. Now that Nissa's chest was revealed he licked the others nipple his hot warm wet tongue swirling around the hard nipple...his now free hand rubbing the other.

I love you....I love you Nissa

Nissa moaned out, grinding his hips slightly to Cage's hand, moaning out a tad bit louder. The faerie's rosy, hard nubs twitched at the human's forsakenly hot tongue and his whole body jolted, gasping at the weird, yet heavenly, sensation it gave.

Cage loved hearing Nissa moan. And no one was here so he didn't mind or care if the fairy was loud. His fingers wrapped around Nissa's length...and started to pump him...at a normal speed... he sucked on the others nipple...his tongue trailing down even lower...to the edge of Nissa's pants..

"Ah! Cage~" He cried out, while a big hand jerked off his smaller, yet cuter cock as it curved its hardness. The faerie gripped the bed sheets tighter, fisting them slightly, body shivering and hips jerking over and over. Nissa's thin legs were spread right open for his human lover.

"Your....so cute"

Cage said pulling down Nissa's pants and boxers... he came back to Nissa'a lips for a quick kiss before he went down again and kissed the boys tip. His tongue slowly twirling around the length.

"...mmmmnn....so soft..."

He slide his finger inside Nissa again..with his legs opened wide- He pulled his leg up