Butterfly Child (Needs Human)

Raven's Abyss

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Sosuke0549

Cage made his wayout of the trees and bushes . The moon light pretty...as it hit his skin...

" come on...lets go. Ill just have to take you on a date later."

Nissa took only two steps before gasping, feeling something weird and odd heat spread throughout his body before everything went black. A heavier body hitting the ground. A "human" body.

" Nissa...?"

Cage was surprised by the sudden turn. He looked at Nissa.Hoping he had clothes. There was no way he could get clothes fot him.

He keeled beside him.

" are you ok?

The faerie heard Cage's voice, far away, but it slwoly grew closer and closer until he opened his eyes. "Ughh... Cage?" Nissa slwoly sat up, looking over at his lover and then at his own naked body. "I'm big again!"

" yeah...but your naked."

The faerei blushed, reaching up and grabbed Cage's hand, pulling it slowly away from his eyes, pressing it to Nissa's cheek instead. He didn't seem to care about being naked, maybe it was because faeries were different from humans. But Nissa's body was lean and small, skin beautifuly pale, wider hips and no hair in sight.

Cage shighed. Histhumb running across Nissa's bottom lip.

" i should really get you some clothes."

Thinking Nissa could get arrested for public nudity. Hecouldn't picture the sweet fairy in such a place. A jail cell didn't fit Nissa.

Cage bit his lip- his hands dying to explore Nissa's body, but he tried to control himself.

As he leaned in closer to the fairy,

" i should really get you some clothes."

Nissa looked up at Cage, cuddling into him, watching the human lover grow closer and clsoer to him. The faerie's lips were puckered slightly because of the human's rubbing of his thumb to Nissa's bottom lip. But beautiful green eyes just gazed at Cage, waitin for something to happen.

Cage slowly leaned in and pressed his soft lips against Nissa's there lips fit perfectly together, like a puzzle piece. The kiss started off soft but more pressure was applied to deepen the kiss. His free hand trailed down Nissa's back..creasing his skin that seemed to glow in the dark.

The faerie leaned up some to press their perfect lips together, completeing the missing links. He shivered at the beauty and sensations of the single kiss, feeling the pressure intense as ever second ticked on by. He thought the kiss was good... until the human's hand feathered down his back, making him moan and arch up some.

Hearing Nissa moan- he couldnt help but tighten his grip around him.

The moan giving Cage confidence- Cage's lips slowly pulled away.

"We'll get in trouble being out here. Stay here while i get you coming to wear."

Oh how he wanted to pin Nissa down and have sex right there. But this was no.place.

And he didn't want Nissas first time to be in the grass. Surrounded by bushes,

" ok?"

"We'll get in trouble being out here. Stay here while i get you coming to wear." ... " ok?"

Nissa nodded a few times, then stopped, "W-wait... y-you're goong to leave me alone?"

" ill be right back...if people seeyou undress youll get in big trouble. It'll only take about 20 mintues tops, i promise"

He ran his fingers threw Nissa's pretty long hair.

" and maybe then i can take you on a date"

He tired to smile...not wanting to worry Nissa.

" ill be right back...if people seeyou undress youll get in big trouble. It'll only take about 20 mintues tops, i promise" ... " and maybe then i can take you on a date"

He whined softly, feeling fear well up, but didn't think he could stop Cage. so he just nodded, nuzzling into his hand when he traield through his long silver hair.

" stay hidden"

He gave Nissa a quick kiss beforpulling away and running to go get Nissa some clothes. There was a clothing store right across the park...

" stay hidden"

NIssa nodded and waited until he was gone before climbing up a tree surprizingly fast for someone so weak and little. Hidding amoung the leaves.

After about 27 mintues Cage returned calling for Nissa since he didn't see him.

" Nissa?!"

He whispered.

" Nissa! Where are you?!"

Cage looked round suddenlyworried, he wouldn't forgive himself if something happened to Nissa...

The enchanted creature heard his name and moved, dropping down from the tree. About 5 feet from the ground his body slowled, hovering slightly as he defied gravity as he slowly landed on teh ground behind Cage.

Cage turned.

" oh god you scared me, "

He smiled trying to laugh off his fear.

" here..put these on."

He handed Nissa a bag of clothes.

Black shorts. Awhite plain T-shirt. Iincluding boxers.

" i hope they fit ok. I was in a hurry and just grabbed for smalls."

He nodded and grabbed the boxers first, making sure they were teh right way before getting them on. The next thing Nissa grabbed was the black shorts, making sure they were right way and slid them up, it was a nice tight fit though. The sorts shaped his ass and made it seem bigger than without anything, perking thoe cheeks up.

Cage bit his - looking at Nissa's ass. He looked really goid in those shorts. Cage helped put the shirt on Nissa. And kissed his fforehead.

"Come on.. ill take you out on the lake"

He smiled taking Nissa's hand,

The faerie didn't notice Cage's eyes on his peachy ass, smiled and grabbed teh human's hand and followed him. And he'd follow Cage where ever he went, always and forever.

"THe lake? I love lakes."

" uh huh. "

He lead Nissa to a littlr shed neathe lake where a man was closing up.

" hey wait! "

Cage ran to the man,

" is it too late to rent a canoe? I really want to show my friend"

",.. hmm- sorry its closed. "

" please! Ill pay you double! "

The man smiled.

" alright kid."

Cage quickly payed him andrandomly picked a canoe.

" get in Nissa.."