Sweet Love Confession (Teesie-n-Bellala99)

Teesie

Dan only nodded and walked towards the classroom, sat down in his seat and took out the books needed. He was sure he'd pass this test - he definitely studied enough... And Takashi will probably ask for answers again, hn? A slight smile appeared on his face when he thought that the two of them would have a studying session together. He really wanted to help Takashi.

The brunette looked around only to notice some students staring at him. What was wrong with them? Did they not like something?

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Slowly prancing in the room Takashi took he seat beside Dan and glanced his way. What was up with that look he had written across his face? "What's the matter? Is something bothering you?" he asked lightly....he was wondering if someone had perhaps said something hurtful to the other....the red head would take that up on his own. He was the one to protect Dan....the thin boy wasn't much of a fighter. Eyes roaming around the room he noticed a group of girls staring their way....what was their problem? Did staring at him give them any sort of super powers or something? They were really irritating him now. Well....there wasn't really anything he could do about someone staring....unless to be rude, but they were female.

Sighing he looked forward. He was sure as soon as the teacher checked to see if all the students were either absent or present that he and the brunette would soon get their test. He wasn't going to ask for any answers today....he would just fail it, but at least afterwards he and Dan would have a study session. The older teen would then try his best to learn and do better on his test the next go around. Laying his head down on his desk....he waited....

waiting.

Waiting

Dan shook his head at Takashi's question. "No, they're just... Kindda staring..." The brunette mumbled out while glancing at the girls. He saw them whispering among themselved and he just got thid really bad feeling. Whenever he got it, it wouldn't end up well. Usually he had some kind of a sense when bad things were about to come and this time wasn't any different. Dan really didn't like this feeling...

After a while the teacher checked who was absent in class and handed out the tests right after. While looking at his test, Dan smiled to himself. There, the problem he spent so much time yesterday was right here. He knew it was worth it!

Takashi just nodded to Dan. "I see....they've been doing that to me since I walked in this building." he whispered. He and Dan were the only ones with their test...so they were actually the only ones absent Friday. Looking down at the test he grimaced. He knew nothing on here except where to put his name. Scribbling his name on the paper he bit his lip. At least he would try....even though he knew it would be wrong because he didn't know even what formula to use. This was useless. He should just turn the paper in blank and not stress himself out, but....that would maybe make Dan disappointed. The brunette would at least be satisfied if he tried. Groaning....'Just for you Dan' he thought to himself before slowly working out the problems to the best of his ability.

Dan immediately got to working on his test, working through the problems with ease. This wasn't hard at all! A slight smile made its way to the brunette's face as he continued solving the problems, at one point glancing at Takashi. The red head was actually working on his own... Wow, this really was something unusual! Dan wondered for a bit about how Takashi was doing, then just got back to his own test. At this pace he would be finished very soon!

Takashi wasn't in the least confident. He knew that he was bound to fail but yet he continued to use different formulas for each problem. If he used so many at least one was going to be right. He knew that at least. They had 29 problems....it really didn't matter for him to calculate how much each was worth, because he knew either way his would be a failing grade so what was the use. He looked to Dan to see he had a slight smile on his face...guess the brunette knew the test. The other was smart after all so it wasn't that surprising. He was literally one of the smartest in the school.

Working out the last problem he stood to turn it in. Handing it to the teacher he began to walk back to his desk when an muffled sound hit his ears. "Faggot." stopping in his tracks he looked around the class room his eyes widen. Who said that?

Dan had given in his test right before Takashi and was sitting back down on his chair when someone pulled it away and he almost fell on the ground. As Dan stumbled to get his balance back, he turned back to ask why and who had done it, only to see a mocking face of his classmate right in front of him. "What're you gonna do? Tell your faggot boyfriend?" One boy hissed out, quiet enough that the teacher wouldn't hear. Dan's eyes widened. What the?... They couldn't mean?.. The brunette shook his head, deciding to ignore and pulled the chair back to himself to sit down on it. He could hear quiet whispers around him, most weren't really... Nice.

Takashi narrowed his eyes as he glanced around. Who the fuck had mocked him? Sneering he sat in his seat seriously pissed off. Why the hell had they said that? They couldn't know could they...but even if they did it didn't give them a fucking reason to be an asshole. Frowning he looked to Dan, not seeing what the other student had done to him. "Dan....are you ok?" he softly whispered. He didn't care who saw him talk to the other, but he...kind of knew it would make things worse. Though who cared....he was worried about his best friend...no his b-boyfriend.

Dan glanced over at Takashi and nodded, deciding to just keep quiet for now, even though the mocking whispers didn't end. The brunette hated feeling like this... And more, he didn't want to get the red head into this as well. With a sigh Dan just looked at the board and started writing, sometimes feeling someone poke him or toss something small at him. He'd just ignore everything. Nothing would make him falter.

The red head stared at Dan. He looked as if he was keeping something- ... ... a small piece of paper flew by the brunette and landed on the red head's desk. Oh! Of course. The answer was in his face...they had started teasing Dan too. They were throwing things at him. Clenching his fist he stood and grabbed the smaller boy pulling him up before storming out the room and slamming the door closed. He let the other go placing his hands on his shoulders. "I'm sorry.... I don't know how they could have found out...it's my fault I'm sorry and I know I'm not making it any better by pulling you out here but....I just don't know what to do." he pulled him into a hug. He didn't want to make the petit teen's life hard.

Dan let out a gasp when the red head pulled him out, chuckling of their classmates following. Once they were outside, the brunette pulled away from the other. "Takashi, I know you're worried and all, but by doing this you just made it worse..." The smaller teen slightly bit his lip after saying that. He didn't mean to sound so harsh... A sigh escaped his lips and he looked up to the red head. "Just... Think about the concequences of this. Now everyone's fully convinced we're dating. Only more teasing and making fun of us will come now... Takashi, I love you, but you rarely think before doing something..," Dan muttered out, looking away after. Had he hurt the other with his words?

"I know of the consequences...and I apologize...I know that I basically just ruined everything... I'm sorry I was just worried about you." he said looking sad. He had basically just ruined Dan's life. Groaning he backed away from him and began to walk down the hall. He was going home....he did not have time for this shit. Speeding up he walked around the corner toward the exit. The red head would rather stay at home anyways so it didn't matter.

Dan let out a soft groan and ran after him, stopping Takashi by grabbing his hand. "You're not going anywhere. Were you just going to leave me here to deal with everyone as I like?.." The brunette asked, looking at his boyfriend. He didn't want to be alone st school. Not after this happened. If he came back to the classroom alone, who knows what might happen to him...

"Wouldn't it be better to be alone? You said so yourself....that I made things worse. I don't want to do that again." he said looking at Dan. "Just looking at you...I want to kiss you, but I can't....there are other people here...and I don't want to hinder your studies." he confessed looking upset. He had seriously done enough...he knew himself that taking Dan outside would make things worse....he had explained that to the other, but he was worried about him and couldn't help it.

"No, it wouldn't be better to be alone! Takashi, are you really this weak?.. You can't even stand up and will leave your... Your boyfriend alone to deal with it all alone? You want to kiss me? Do it. Fine, let everyone see. It would be better than you just... Retreating to a safe place." When the brunette had finally finished, he felt as if he had just taken a rock from his heart. He realized he just had to say it all... There was no way he was going to let Takashi to just walk away.

Takashi just looked at the brunette. The boy was right....he was being a weakling. Going to hide from all of this while the petit teen stayed to deal with the insults and meddling all by himself. Averting his eyes to the floor he realized that, that wouldn't be supporting the other. It would only make Dan crack more if he was to deal with it by himself. A midst his thought he glanced back to his boyfriend. "Ok...I'm sorry I'll stay. Let's go then." he had not wanting to hinder the other's work, but if he continued to stall it would make Dan miss out on his notes.

The brunette let out a soft sigh of relief and started walking back to the classroom. Once he reached the door, he took a deep breath and opened it, looking at the teacher. "Excuse us for running out like that." The tone Dan said it in seemed to be enough to convine the teacher this was serious and she just nodded, motioning for the two to go back to their seats. As the smaller teen walked past his classmates, not giving them even one glance, most of them stayed quiet now. Dan was able to safely reach his seat and sit down, where he took his notes and started writing down everything like always. He didn't want for this to get worse, that's for sure.

Takashi walked into the class as well taking his seat as well. Sitting he just stayed quiet looking at nothing in paticular. A blank look apparent on his face. No one said anything but just looked at him, though he wasn't paying them any mind. He was at least happy that Dan was angry with him. He smiled at the other and just look back to his desk...he was really in love wasn't he? Well....it felt really good.

Dan did his best to ignore everyone's looks until the bell rang. Right then he stood up, but the books into his back and glanced over at Takashi, now not caring about the others. "Come on, let's go..~" The brunette said to his boyfriend and flung his bag over his shoulder. He didn't feel like himself right now... He didn't really know why, but for some reason it felt slightly different. Dan didn't know if he really liked this or not... It just was unusual.

Takashi smiled at the other before slowly picking up his books as well carrying them in his arms, unlike the petit teen he didn't have a backpack. Taking the steps to the entrance he opened the door, everyone else in the class seemed to wait until they left before slowly following after them. Takashi rolled his eyes....gayness wasn't contagious. Though...he didn't know if that was the reason that the others stayed back, but who cared.

With a sigh Dan exited the classroom, tilting his head a bit. "Wait, which lesson's now?.. English?" The brunette turned to the other teen, noticing how everyone seemed to avoid them. A sigh left the brunette's lips and he rolled his eyes slightly. This was worse than he imagined. This was worse than teasing and making fun of. This was absolute ignorance! With a groan the petit teen took off his backpack to take out the notebook from english lessons. As he did, one guy accidentaly bumped into him and immediately pulled back, with a disgusted expression on his face. Yes, this was definitely bad.

Takashi seen the action and sneered softly tapping Dan to come with him. He walked down the hall to his locker gathering his English folder, binder and textbook. Walking to class the red head sat in his desk. Some more people came to slowly settle in with them. Some crowding Dan asking did he do his project over the weekend which was due next week, while others just looked to them both disgusted. Unfortunately some of the first period students were in this class as well which was bad, because they would be sure to spread the rumor that was out on them already. Before the end of the day the whole school would know. It really wouldn't be to shocking to some people seeing as Takashi only really talked to Dan and vice versa. It was actually pretty funny people would say that it was predicted by them long ago. Ridiculous.

Dan just followed the red head, his hands in pockets. It really felt weird at school today... Once they were in the classroom, the brunette was glad to see some people asking, as usual, if he had done the project. Dan answered with a smile and a 'yes'. He would always do the projects a bit sooner than he was supposed to... This way there was a lot more time to relax, think over the project, fix some details. He enjoyed it like this. Even so, the petit teen noticed some people glaring at him as if he had some deadly disease. Gosh, Dan really thought this wouldn't be taken as harshly... This was no fun at all.

After a few minutes of chatter, Dan realized he was no longer needed in the group and just sat down next to Takashi, closing his eyes. "Takashi, this is killing me. I never thought something like this would be taken so bad..." Dan said, streching slightly.

Takashi glanced at Dan due to the comment. What? He thought that it would be taken much better than this? "Don't sweat it. Not all people will act that way. Some won't care and others actually like it so don't worry." he said softly to the other. These people were all homophobic and ignorant. They were just putting on an act and acting in a certain way to gain attention. Just to have a topic to gossip about. It was all really stupid to the red head. Everyone had their flaws some people just liked to talk about those faults to make someone think lowly of themselves. It was absurd and silly. They were, in reality, just trying to make themselves feel better.

The brunette nodded and smiled. "Guess so.." Was his short answer before he yawned. Why was he even sleepy? He had been sleeping for a long time this night, anyway. This was pretty weird... Dan opened his eyes and looked around the classroom. Yep, there were some people staring with smirks on their faces, but most were chatting among themselves. Maybe all this would die out after a few days after all... He really hoped so. Dan absolutely didn't want to deal with all this until graduation...