A Song of Thorns w/Teesie

azuneko

Aso looked at Micky. He wasn't sure how to handle this. He didn't expect to get this far. His eyes lower until he hears Aki's whisper. He smiled happily and gives him a thumbs up. "Listen brother. I know what you are doing and I won't be a part of it. I can't allow you to enslave innocent people. It's wrong and it not fair. Just go back to being my kind brother. I don't like you being all bad." he says

Micky smirked. "Let's get some things clear. One I don't plan to stop. Two I am going to win no matter what. And three I'm not your brother. Now do me a favor and stop this act. You were crafted into the perfect little puppet and I won't let my hard work go down the drain!!"

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

• vadess40

Aki just stares at the scenery hearing all of what the other was saying. So even Mickey knew that Aso was holding up an act, that was nothing good for the enemy to know. The dark haired manager wanted everything to be over. It wasn't fair to humanity and he refused to let it just happen.

Standing to walk closer to the two, Aki stays behind and gave small smile. He believed in uisnlive and would not give up hope just because things wasn't looking to hot.

Aso was a bit surprised. He never knew Micky wasn't his brother. It crushed him deeply. "I don't understand. We aren't related? Why would you lie to me? All this time... I just don't understand any of it." he said getting depressed.

Aki could feel and tell that his lover was getting depressed. At a time like this he couldn't get distracted from the main point or all would be in danger. The dark haired male walked closer and stated to his demonic boyfriend before giving a sad smile. "I know what he just revealed hurts you, but you can't have it to make you feel depressed. He's trying to keep you from focusing....don't let him win Aso, please." Staring to the blue haired boy.

Micky glared back at Aki. "You need to mind your own business mortal. You can easily be killed if I want to." he said with a smirk. Aso looked at Aki. "I understand. Its just too much to think about right now." he mumbles before looking at Micky. "Don't you dare hurt Aki. He's my boyfriend!!" he said focusing back on the task at hand. Micky chuckled. "I doubt that. Holding your hand and kissing you was all just an act. He doesn't love you Aso." he said narrowing his eyes. Aso looked at Aki.

Aki stared into the blue eyes, smiling to the smaller of the three. The male hoped that the other did not believe the older demonic being. The manager would not dare have the other speak such ill manner about his love for Aso.

"Don't believe him. You know that I love you. I wouldn't lie to you....keep your mind focused Aso! Mickey is trying to distract you so he could easily contol you dammit!" Glaring but quickly averting it to Mickey.

Micky looks over to Aki. "You are starting to annoy me. Go away before I get annoyed enough to kill you." he says. Aso was beyond confused. He wasn't sure who to listen to. He wanted to believe Aki but he wasn't sure if he should. His mind trapped in a whirlwind of thoughts. "So Aso what will it be? Come with me or die along side that manager?" Micky asked. Aso was about to say something when suddenly Ranmaru appears. Despite being hurt he swoops down and slices off Micky's last wing. "There's no way you will get your hands on Aso. Aki come get him." he says standing between Aso and Micky who was on the ground in pain.

Aki glanced to the one hurt on the ground before once again glancing to his lover. He would defiantly help Ranmaru, but only on one condition. If Aso said it was find then he would. The last thing the dark eyed manager wanted was for the smaller of the four to be angry with him. He didn't want Aso doubting his love any more than he already was.

"So, can I take him Aso? Yes or no." Looking to the blue haired demon.

"Its okay Aki. I love you after all. So I am not worried." Aso says as he gave the other a small smile. He was still confused but his heart wouldn't lie to him. So Aso decided to listen to it and Aki is who his heart trusts.

The dark haired manager nodded before glancing to Ranmaru. "I need you to help me Ranmaru. I want you to bring him with me to my home. I can place him into a chamber that takes all his powers. He'll still be alive and able to talk, but that is it." Eyes roaming to the blue haired demon.

Ranmaru nods as he walked over to Aki. He glanced over at Aso. "Stay here and don't go anywhere. We will return shortly." Ranmaru says. Aso nods as he frowns. "You got hurt Ranmaru. You should see a doctor." he says softly. "I will once Micky can't hurt you." he said

Aso frowned lightly before glancing back to his blunette lover. He did not want to leave Aso behind, something could happen to the smaller male and he wouldn't want that. Coal eyes glancing back to Ranmaru, the dark haired managet frowned lightly before speaking.

"Actually, I don't think it would be a good idea to leave him here. Who know if the people Mickey was controlling is still brainwashed or not." Staring at the strange demonic man,. Waiting for an answer..

Ranmaru sighs softly as he looked to Aki. "It's your call. He's your responsibility now. Do what you will." he says wondering what Aki was really worried about. Aso was sitting down on the stage. He stares up at the sky and closes his eyes. It looked as if it was going to rain.

Aki approached his lover and placed a hand against the soft flesh of the other's face. Giving a small smile, Aki leaned in to kiss the demonic beings lips. The blue haired demon was looking saddened by the event and the manager didn't like it very much. What's wrong with you?" He asked, staring into th beautifully blue eyes.

Aso blinks as he was kissed by Aki. "Uh.... I don't know. Everything just seems to have fallen apart for me. I don't what to believe or what is real. It feels like my who life up until now has been a complete lie. Is the man Micky kept seeing even my father? Do I have a father? Nothing makes sense anymore." he says getting tears in his eyes. Ranmaru glanced back. "Don't let him cry!! Lets get Micky into the containment you spoke of and then help Aso." Ranmaru says

Aki nodded to Ranmaru and averted his attention back to his blue haired lover. "I apologize, I'm really sorry but I have to go. Unless, you want to go with me...please come. I don't feel safe with you staying here alone, but I have to get Mickey into the water chamber before he regains strength." Sweeping his thumb across Aso's face. "Don't cry I love you. I'm not a lie in your life....I really love you." He confessed, backing away.

Aso looked at Aki. He nods as he sits down on the ground. "I will wait here for Aki to come get me." he says sitting down. Ranmaru looked at Aso and then Aki. "We have to get going. He's starting to regain consciousness." he says looking at him.

Aki stared at his lover for a while longer and smiled sadly. "Ok, but I want you to please be careful. If you're even be a little hurt then I would be very upset with you." He voiced, running over to Ranmaru. "ok let's get him into that chamber." He said, picking Mickey up and slinging him into the back of Ranmaru's car. His vehicle was still a motorcycle that his love had transformed it to.

Ranmaru helps getting Micky into the car. Once that was done he gets into the driver's seat and waits for Aki. "Lead the way and quickly." he says driving. Aso sighs as he looked around. He parts his lips as decides to sing. He sings a song he's never sung before but somehow knew the words. Ranmaru glanced up as it seemed they could clearly hear Aso's song. "Oh wow...." Ranmaru says before noticing his wounds were healing. That got him worried

Aki smiled to his lover one last time before jumping into the car. The song that radiated from Aso's mouth was beautiful, and had began to heal Ranmaru. Well, if it healed the man then it would also heal Mickey, right?

"You should go. Just in case Mickey hears this. We wouldn't want another fight on our hands now would we?" The manager asked, leaning back to cover the older demon's ear.

"We have to get him to the container. I won't let him get that close to Aso again. We will make it. Don't you worry." he says speeding up. Ranmaru was a serious person when his friends came into play. He soon arrived at Aki's place. "Is this the place? Where do we put him?" he asked grabbing Micky who was still unconscious from the pain he had been in.

Aki beckoned for the other to follow him and ran into the house. Once in, the dark haired manager walked down a set of stairs, waiting to see if Ranmaru would need some help. "The water chambers are down here. The liquid will weaken him but surely won't kill him. Any empty one is fine." The man said, pointing to the chambers. Many other were filled by other folklore creatures that one would think to be fake.

Ranmaru carries Micky down to the chambers. He placed him inside an empty one and lets Aki do whatever needs to be done. "So you captured all these things yourself?" he asked looking at the other chambers. Some of them he knew and some he'd never even heard of. "Does Aso know about this? He hates seeing things locked up against their will." Ranmaru says softly

Aki connected the tube in the demon's mouth so he could breath, before binding Mickey's arms so he couldn't force himself loose. After so, the manager performed the same action to the male's leg. Backing away and closing the chameber's door, the dark haired male clicked some buttons for the chamber to begin pouring in the water. Rising slowly from the feet to the head of the demonic being.

After hearing the statement, Aki sighed. "Yes, I've caught them by myself. Me and Aso has had that talk. He was fairly upset but...I won't change what I do. Humanity is in danger if not." Staring to Ranmaru.

"Oh don't look at me. I wish I had such a thing back in the underworld. It does save time and looks a lot easier than killing." Ranmaru says as he sighs. All his wounds had completely healed. "We should hurry back to Aso. I am sure he's lonely." he says leaving the house.

Aso was sitting on the stage. He was feeling sleepy after singing. As he was about to lay down he noticed a young man approach him. "Aso are you sleepy? You shouldn't fall asleep just yet. What will your friends think when they return." he says walking closer. Aso tilts his head confused. "How do you know me? Who are you?" he asked yawning. "I will be okay because Aki will be back. I am sleepy so I will sleep." he says laying down and closing his eyes. The man chuckles sitting beside Aso. "Very well. You can use my lap as a pillow. It'll be softer than the stage itself."