A Song of Thorns w/Teesie

azuneko

Smiling Aki shake his head. Hmph that little demon acting as if he was human but for what reason? Did he have a plan to soon mind control humans.

Ok let's face it Aso seemed like a kind person, but isn't that how they draw you in just to kill you in the end. Demons roaming about on earth...why? Was there a corruption in time? Maybe they were abandoned by higher powers.

Leaning against the wall and closing his eyes he stayed quiet as he listened ti the sound of Aso's voice. It really was angelic wasn't it. Smirking; that is why is was so horrid. No human ever made harmony that good.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

• vadess40

Aso hung up the phone. "What are you smirking for? You seriously are a weird guy." he said planning to wait for Micky. He glanced over to the side and sighs. He couldn't understand what Aki wanted out of such a job.

"You Aso are an interesting....specimen." He said cockily. looking up at Aso he smiles. "Though I should get back to work. I don't want to be fired as soon as I got here."

Pushing off the wall Aki walked past Aso ruffling his hair before disappearing behind his office door.

"Specimen? Don't make me sound like a science project." he said annoyed. Just then Micky walks in. "Play nice Aso. I can hear you growling from outside." he teased the other. "Now you said you wanted to open with a duet." Micky sat beside Aso. "Yes one that'll knock the socks off of everyone watching. I rarely do duets so it has to be perfect." he said smiling.

Laughing at the remark he heard Aso say he sat in his seat. Science project...hmm that hit a little close to home, but no your so much more. He sighed. Why did his father have to make him take up his slack. He was twenty nine years old. He could have had a family by now living in utopia. Not here researching on demons.

He had everything for the debut set up. Also his own plan. He hoped everything went according or else it'll just be one big disaster.

Aso and Micky were talking about plans for a duet. "You do know I have zero talent when it comes to singing. You have been at it since you were four. So get out there and sing like there's no tomorrow." Micky said looking at Aso. "You say that but starting with something like before will get boring. I need something fresh." he said softly. Micky smiled. "Why not sing a song from the book you never use. I am sure one of those can be your opening show stopper." Micky says

Aki was aware if everything that was being said, and what Mickey just stated was the truth. A never before heard song would be perfect. It would be wild on the media. The famous Aso sings a sing that he never have released. Hm....well at least Mickey did have a talent for thoughts.

Aso grits his teeth. "I will not open my debut with a ballad. I would rather die." he said going into the sound booth and locking the door. Micky sighs as he gets up. "Aso is truly a diva at heart." he mutters before leaving. Aso sits on the floor feeling pissed off. He only sung what he felt like. He hated how he sounded while singing a ballad. Its why he only used them for practice.

Aki hearing the rejection only smiled. What a diva. Well guess this is where he comes in handy. Opening the door to his iffice he waltzed to the studio room. Twisting the knob he notices it was locked.

Sighing Aki knocked on the door. "Hey open up."

Aso stood up and unlocked the door. "What do you want?" he asked feeling a bit annoyed. He didn't like ballads since they were the only songs not affected by the demon blood in him. So they were his real voice. Aso clearly seemed down at the moment.

"You are just saying that so I won't fire you. I won't sing a ballad and that is final. I have to make a huge entrance. I can't bore the masses with a lullaby. My debut will clearly tank if I did that. I want to be well known around the world. So even once I am old and grey, people will still know my name." Aso said looking at him. So world domination was clearly not on his to-do list.

Hm... "I don't mind that. Lullabies can help your fans connect with you. It helps them know what you think of on your free time. But if you disagree what else could you do? Mickey can't mange to sing so your in a hole." Aki smirked. The kid had to do something or it would be as basic as the others, but it would be a bigger success anyways so it didnt't matter.

"If you think it'll work then I shall give it a try. If it backfires then you are fired. Do you understand me Aki?!" he said a bit frustrated. This debut was taking a lot out of him. Aso couldn't wait till it was all over and he could relax.

Aki bowed his head chuckling. "Yes I understand. You have told me it more than enough, but I promise they would like it. Your ballet's are truly beautiful."

He leaned closer to Aso. Hm he truly was a demon of beauty wasn't he.

"Eh... flattery will get you nowhere in the business." he said becoming a bit flustered. Aso had never had a manager like Aki. The compliments after another were throwing him off. He walks pass the other as he heard a noise. He looked around. I thought I heard someone come in here. Maybe it was the wind making the door swing open." he said sounding nervous.

Aki smiled softly as the demon walked past him. He really was something else wasn't he.

Looking behind him quickly he frowned. He noticed another presence. Who else was here. Narrowing his eyes he glanced around.

Aso flinched upon seeing a man staggering in. He noticed it was the previous manager. "Oh its you. If you came back to get your job; well think again. I found someone who won't flake on me in a serious pinch. So go home. You final check was mailed out already." he said. The man got closer before grabbing Aso's wrist. "No way am I going without destroying you first. I knew you were odd but to find out you're a monster is too much. I will protect humanity and destroy you!!" he man said holding up a dagger.

Aso was shocked by this sudden spring of events. "What the hell are you talking about!? Have you lost your mind? Are you drunk?" he said trying to get his wrist loose. 'This is impossible... there's no way he knows about me... unless its just a fluke and he's acting out on impulse....' he thinks in a panic

Aki dashes toward Aso and push the other manager away.

"If you threaten the life of Aso again you will be arrested." he could not let Aso die he needed him for his own reason. Letting him die was not in the agenda. Hm...Aso was as important as his own life...no he was more important.

"You should leave." staring at the guy.

The man gets back on his feet. "So you are protecting that monster. Are you one too?" he asked. Aso looked at Aki. "I think he's lost his mind. I've never seen him act like this before." he said looking at his previous manager. Aso knew there was some truth to his words but he wasn't about to let Aki know.

Aki nodded at Aso. Hmph...lost his mind is far than what happen. He had actually discovered the truth, but still; he couldn't ket the aggressive man hurt Aso. No matter what.

"Maybe you need a therapist." he said standing straight. "This monster you talk of doesn't exist. Leave. Immediately."

Though what really surprised him was how did the guy manage to find out? Did he quit because he was suspicious or maybe he was scared. All in all this information had to be kept a secret. Aki would have to kill this guy.

Shaking his head he pitied the guy. Why couldn't he just keep his mouth closed?

"I'll be back and I will destroy you." he said leaving the building. "Oh crap! Hey Aki. Why don't you go hire extra man power. I don't want him trying to do something during the debut tomorrow." he said having the gut sink feeling that he would. Aso slid down the wall a bit terrified. He didn't know what to do now.

AkI nodded Walking after them man. Once outside the room he closely followed the guy until they were away from the studio. He had to kill this guy. He couldn't have him interfering with his work. Sighing Aki pulled a gun. This would be over quickly.

Aso continued to sit on the floor nervously. He glanced up noticing Aki had left. "I wonder where he went." he mutters standing up.

The man glanced back see Aki behind him. "You plan to kill me to protect that monster?" he asked looking at him.