Do As I Say, Naruto! (Teesie X Kira 18+)

KiraMidnight

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Teesie

Naruto jumped a bit at the sudden contact but saw Sasuke running and quickly ran after him, smiling a bit and trying not to fall over from dizzyness from getting up to quickly

Naruto nodded and ran faster, now right behind Sasuke. As he ran the wind wenteasily through his blond hair, blowing it back and making strands fall over his eyes. He truly loved running through the wind...it made him feel like he could fly. but he wouldn't share that thought with anyone. His eyes flickered with shimmering sunlight as he ran through the trees and meadow

Soon they came to a stop. In the distance waa a giant cave. Itvwas lit from torches and a fireplace. "There." Sasuke points. "That's my home." he said jumping on the stones in the river to make it to the cave before disappearing inside it.

Naruto followed without any hesitation. He just wanted to be with Sasuke, and he wanted to be close to him...he didn't care if it meant betraying his own home...so long as no one in his home got killed...he would leave them all behind, just for Sasuke.

"Woooow...!!'

He glanced at Naruto. "You like it?" he asked. It was cozy. Naruto had built his own funiture out of wood as well as his bed. Eating was easy also. He could cook anything over his fire place.

Naruto smiled and nodded, looking around with amazement. He hadn't expected to see such amazing things in Sasuke's home. He almost expected it to just have a bed and all his blades somewhere...but this was awsome

"I love it!"

Naruto smiled happily and nodded. He loved the idea of staying all night with Sasuke!!

"Yes!! Of course! I'd love to!!"

He was excited as heck now, staying with Sasuke was like a dream come true

"May you take me home so I can grab a few things? I didn't memorize the way here so I didn't put you in any danger"

Sasuke smiled. He should thank Naruto for that, but maybe later. He nodded before speeding ofv again. "Hurry slow poke i'll leave you behind." he yelled behind him.

He would enjou Naruto's comapany tonight. Maybebhe could do what he once did in his dreams.

Naruto spead after Sasuke, smiling very happily. He refused to le his mind memorize the location of Sasuke's home, or even how to get there, that way no information Ninja could steel it from him...he wouldn't allow anyone to hurt Sasuke, not now not ever!

Soon they were there in front of the leaf village entrance. "Hurry go get your things. It to sunny for me to walk in. People will see me hurry. I'll be waiting for you Naruto."

Naruto quickly grabbed his jammies and toothbrush, quickly brushing his teeth and leaving it there smiling. He ran out after Sasuke, smiling cause he knew he didn't make him wait for too long

"Back. Shall we go now?"

"Yes...lets go." Sasuke turned around and ran on the path leading back to his his house before jumping through the trees and meadow to once again at the cave. "Well hope you enjoy it here Naruto." he explained walking in.

Naruto nodded smiling very exciteadly now. He loved this moment...the chance he'd been waiting for since Sasuke left...to get to spend another night with Sasuke...even if it happen to be his last...he just wanted to be with Sasuke

"I wi'

- - - Updated - - -

Naruto nodded smiling very exciteadly now. He loved this moment...the chance he'd been waiting for since Sasuke left...to get to spend another night with Sasuke...even if it happen to be his last...he just wanted to be with Sasuke

"I will"

Siting on the bed he looked to Naruto. "If you want food you'll have to go to the pond to the left and get you a fish. Unless if course you'll eat a frog or something." he saaid calmly. He had invited Naruto to his house. This would be interesting.

Naruto just smiled and nodded, listening carefully to Sasuke's words. He knew he wouldn't be hungry, he hadn't been hungry for a while...but he wouldn't worry Sasuke with that

"How long have you been living here...and do you live alone?"

So many questions he wanted to ask, but he was smart enough to choose them wisely

"Yeah I live here by myself. Why?" Sasuke looked at Naruto. "Though I do have some friends that comes by to visit, though don't worry they won't do anything to you." he voiced.

Standing the Uchiha walked to Naruto looking at him before kissing him quickly. "Is there something else you want to know?"

"hmm are you sleepy Naruto? You can sleep with me tonight I wouldn't mind." he smiled liting a fire so that it wouldn't get too cold for them. "Are you cold or anything?"

Naruto shook his head. He was already enjoying his time with Sasuke, and he decided that he wouldn't complain, but there was nothing to complain about anyway, so it didn't bother him. He just loved being out with Sasuke...they could be alone together now.....it made him very blushy

"So...im going to bed join me whenerver ok?" he said before stripping to his boxers and climbing into his bed. The wind was chilly as the fireplace kept the chilling winds at bay. The temperature was chilly but not too cold. Some would think of it as the best....

After a few minuted of stareing in the fire Naruto climbed into the bed with Sasuke, closeing his eyes and cuddling to him...he couldn't help but cuddling...he had always wanted to be this close to Sasuke...always

Turning he kissed Naruto wrapping his arms around his waist. Naruto's body was warm. It felt nice. He pulled the blonde closer. "Mm Naruto...you know Ive been thinking. As I was I noticed that I like you. You should cone live with me. I don't want to go back to that village."