Do As I Say, Naruto! (Teesie X Kira 18+)

KiraMidnight

"Nothing...get lost Naruto. If you want me to return you have to promise to do anything I tell you to." Sasuke smirked. He knew that Naruto would agree...that isnhow much he 'cared' for him right?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Teesie

W-when should I return..."

The question was something he really wondered...he wantedSasuke to return...he would do this as much as needed...no matter what the cost.

Sasuke turnes away from Naruyo just to return tomorrow. He would break Naruto no matter what. He'll make Naruto realize that there was no help for him. That he, Sasuke, was happy being a outsider.

Naruto nodded a bit and left, cleaning himself up in a river before going home. He didn't want anyone to know, and he wouldn't tell anyone. He couldn't help but immediatally go to sleep when he got home, for some reason he felt exhagusted from that moment.

He slept the night away and when he woke tomorrow he ate some ramen and brushed his teeth. He took a shower, a really long one, and he got dressed, wearing the same clothes he did yesterday, but making sure towash them first. He then sneaked out of the village and back to where he had seen Sasuke the day before, he sat in the grass, waitin patientally for Sasuke.

After about fifteen minutes Sasuke appeared. "Ahh you here. Eager are we?" Sasuke teased. Naruto was so dense. Sasuke had made him agreed to do anything just sk he would rwtuen to the leaf village. "I want a show Naruto. I though of you all last night. Strip for me. Show me your body."

It was true he had even dreamed of Naruto....hmm

Naruto just nodded a bit and slowly unzipped his jacket, taking it off with ease and laying it on te ground. He had never before had to do this for any guy or girl for that matter...He looked down a bit and then took off his shirt, finally showing off his upper body. He had a good looking body for his age, and all his training was the cause of that

Sasuke admired Naruto as he began to strip. Hmm Sasuke gad to admit that Naruto was quite the eye candy. The blonde was well build though still though still fragile. Sasuke licked his lips..."Mm Naruto don't tease me hurry up!" He rushed him.

Although Sasuke was aware of the act he was stunned that Naruto was willing to do this just for him. Hmm no screw that. He wasn't here to pity Naruto he juat wanted to see his body.

Naruto shivered slightly at sasuke's action and nodded.

He undid his pants and let them hit his anckles, he steped back a bit and put his pants down with his shirt and jacket. He then looked down a bit, pulling his boxers down and off slowly, putting them down with his other clothes. He put his hands down by his sides and stared at Sasuke

"There..."

He spoke softly, his tongue slightly tied as he wanted so badly to cover himself, hoping no random ninja passed to see this

Naruto nodded and walked tosasuke, not hestiationg at all. He trusted that Sasuke wouldn't hurt him, but he also knew that he was a bit unsettled in his path, Naruto knew there was a chance sasuke would hurt him, but still he didn't care

Grabbing Naruto's waist he pulled him into him. Sitting on the ground hr pulled Naruto inyo his lap capturing his lips. He had to kiss those lips softly. Sweeping his tongue across thrm also asking gor entry. Mm he bet Naruto tasted of cotton candy. His hands traveling down Naruto spine.

Naruto turned red from this moment. He couldn't beievehow soft sasuke's lips felt against his. It was almost amazing at how gentle sasuke was being...whenhe felt sasuke's tonge against his lips he parted them slowly, blushing darker.He slightly smiled feeling himself get a little hard, but he tried not to

Drawing Naruto tongue in his mouth Sasuke began to suck and bite it softly. Naruto tasted good. He was delicious. His fingers trailed down lower placing a finger at Naruto's hole. He teased it before pulling away from the kiss pushing Naruto off him. "Play with yourself Naruto. i want you to put your fingers into your tight virgin hole."

Naruto stared at Sasuke with curiousity and a bit of confusion. He looked down a bit and placed his finger t his own entranceand began pressing at it,slightly holnig back from whincing. He then slid his finger into his enrance and jumped a bit. He closed his eyes more in a bit of pain as he did as he was told

Sasuke licked his lips. This was really turning him

In. Sasuke grabbed thighs and opened them as wide as they could go. Naruto was do

Hot. He could enjoy this.

Naruto closed his eyes a bit more as he continued what he was doing, he was hoping that he would let him stop soon, he didn't want to keep feeling this pain...but he knew he had to

A dirty thought passed through Sasuke mind but he ignored it. He watched Naruto push his fingers in and out himself. "Stop!" sasuke order leaning forward to kiss the blonde ince more.

Naruto held back the sigh of relife and he pulled his finger out and sort of enjoied his kiss. He couldn't help but be ok with the kiss, he enjoied that much more then he did what he was doing

Sasuke pushed Naruto flat onto thw ground before kissing him softly once again. He dont know why he was being gentle with Naruto, but in his dreams he was. He had made love to Naruto and he had enjoyed it. Kisaing down the blondes body Sasuke licked at Naruto's entrance before kissing his inner thighs. He pulled back to look at Naruto. He smirked "Your in a puddle Naruto."

Naruto looked at his a bit, confused as to what he meant

"W-what do you mean...?"

He asked a bit, not knowing how exactally to feel

"Your overwhelmed in lust. Your body is giving in to pleasure." he stated kissing him once again. "This won't hurt much" he said before shoving two fingers into Naruto's quivering pink hole.

Naruto finally let out a slight moan of pain, closing his eyes tightly in instinct. He shivered slightly from the pain but did his best to keep his eyes open now.

"S-sorry....Sasuke...'

He apologized

"Don't apologize. Im not trying to make this painful for you I want to make you crave me Naruto. I want to take up every space in your mind." Sasuke whispered kissing his lips trying to duvert Naruto's mind from the oain.

Naruto turned red blushing darkly and beginning to forget about the pain. He learned what Sasuke wanted and so now he knew what h needed to do toeep sasuke hapy

- - - Updated - - -

Naruto turned red blushing darkly and beginning to forget about the pain. He learned what Sasuke wanted and so now he knew what he needed to do to keep Sasuke happy

Sasuke soon began to thrust in

And out if Naruto with his fingers. He felt a bundle of nerves and struck it over and over. This was Naruto's prostate he would siin be begging for him.