Do As I Say, Naruto! (Teesie X Kira 18+)

KiraMidnight

Naruto slightly moaned now, not from pain but from pleasure, he actually liked how this felt and didn't want him to stop, his hands gripped the ground, scratching into it with his nails as he moaned

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Teesie

Sasuke leaned down to bite and suck Naruto neck while thrusting faster into Naruto's prostate. Sasuke was erect now. His cock pushing against his pants. Though today it was only about Naruto. He kissed his lips jabbing his fingees harder into him.

Again Naruto let out a pleasured scream, breathing hard and enjoying this moment more and more, he didn't understand why he was enjoying it, he just knew that he was

Sasuke pulled back continuing to push his fingers in and out of Naruto. "Do you like it Naruto? If so tell me....tell me that you like it."

Sasuke was searching for Naruto's eyes. When the blonde lied you could tell by looking into his eyes.

"Y-yes! I-I like it!!"

His eyes met Sasuke's, showing he was being truthful, he knew better then to lie...not after Sasuke had agreed to come home, he wouldn't give him a reason not to return, he would not lie and would do whatever he was told

"P-please.....don't.....stop!!"

He slightly begged Sasuke, his entrance wet from pleasure

Sasuke smirked, he had Naruto right where he wanted. This was when he was suppose to replace his fingers with something much bigger, but decided against it. He would just wait to Naruto came then leave...or maybe they can talk. He hadn't seen Naruto in forever.

Licking Naruto's neck he added a third finger and abused Naruto's prostate...hitting it with muvh force. He leaned to kiss his lips once again. Oh how he loved those vibrant eyes.

Naruto held back his screams of pleasure when Sasuke's lips met his. His body felt like fire and he urned for Sasuke's touch more and more. He was a bit amazed at how good this felt, and how much more he begged for. He arched a bit , making it easier for Sasuje to get deeper inside him

Sasuke continued to thrust his fingers into Naruto. "Scream my name Naruto. I want the whole leaf village to hear you. Come on Naruto scream for me."

"Good boy." Sasuke explained kissing down Naruto's neck. "Now Naruto I want you to cum for me." he said thrusting his fingers inside of the blonde's quivering entrance. "Scream my name in completion Naruto. Cum!"

Naruto slightly shivering now screamed loudly again screaming Sasuke's name, and in the same moment he came a lot, making his body shiver more as he breathed hard. He had never felt such an amazing moment before.....such intence feeling nearly drove him crazy

Sasuke smiled and pull his fingers out if Naruto wet entance. He licked his fingers loving the taste before swirling his fingers in Naruto's cum. He pulled his fingers away the gooey white substance dripping from his fingers. "Open your mouth Naruto. I want to show you how delicious you are." The seed slowly running down in streams.

Naruto did as told and opened his mouth, blushing still as he heard Sasuke's words. He was starting to get use to this, being around Sasuke while he did these things to him, though it had only been the second day he had grown quickly use to it, and didn't mind if it continued, or how long it continued...as long as he could keep seeing Sasuke he didn't care

Slipping his fingers into Naruto's mouth he kiss Naruto cheek. He could feel the blonde's tongue swirling around his finger licking every drop. He scooped up some more rwturning it to Naruto's mouth. His cock was pulsing he was so turned on by the sight.

Naruto continued to suck on Sasuke's fingers, finally his skin was turning it's normal color. His entrance was pulsating from pleasure and hismember slightly sofening now

Smirking Sasuke looked away toward the sky. "Naruto...why? Why do you try so hard fir everyone? Why do you love the leaf village when they hate you?"

Naruto just smiled again

"Because, I have friends now that live in the leaf, and people...they believe in me, and sometimes they even bring my mood up when I feel sad...sure Saukra...doesn't like me still...b-but that's ok now, I don't care...and i you return...everything will be better, nothing bad will happen anymore cause you'll be home...and I can help protect you from anything...me and Kurama both..."

"Kurama? Who is that? Your boyfriend?" Sasuke yelled. He was upset. He didn't know who this Kurama person was. Hmph...whatever he didn't care. Naruto did everything he said to do. To bad that Kurama dude didn't know Naruto was whoring himself out just to bring him back to the village.

Staring at Naruto, Sasuke felt stupid. He never knew that, that beast had a name. "Oh....I see. Hm..well whatever i'm coming back." he sneered looking back

Into the sky. The sun was beaming down on them. It felt nice.

He lookes at Naruto. "Yes. I'm just wasting my time here." he said standing. He was already upset with himself for treating Naruto with that much kindness. He was showing weakness. That was something he refused to do any longer. He stood looking at Naruto. "I will see you tomorrow." watching the blonde.

Naruto just nodded and stood up, getting dressed and bowing to Sasuke before walking away. He could tell Sasuke was mad, but he didn't know why...what had he done to make him mad.....