Do As I Say, Naruto! (Teesie X Kira 18+)

KiraMidnight

Naruto nods and stands up, slightly blushing from the kiss. He couldn't help but wonder what's been making sasuke be so kind to him...almost like he use to be. It was true they were rivals...but only to better eachother...he never hated Sasuke, not ever, but he also cant think of him like a brother anymore, more like a secret lover...but he wouldn't tell anyone that

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Teesie

Holding onto Naruto's hand Sasuke led him to a meadow. A open area surrounded with light colored grass and flowers. "This is my thinking place." he informed sitting down.

"Maybe we can just talk today. You agree?"

Naruto nodded, smiling happily now. The bright colors of the field, and the sun's rays made a slight glow off Naruto's skin and eyes. He was happy, and it showed easily.

"How have you been Sasuke? Are you well?"

"I'm fine. Hmph....you Naruto? What have you been up to while I was gone? Do you have a lover?"

If Naruto answered yes Sasuke would be pissed. He didn't want anyone to have Naruto except himself. He couldn't stand if someone touched something that was his.

Naruto giggled a bit and shook hi head

"Lover? No way! Sakura doesn't like me and no one else does either...except Hinata...but she's a bit creepy to me....I would rather find someone that I truly love..."

"Hn." Sasuke glanced away before looking at the blonde again. "Do you have someone in mind?" he asked curious. Who was Naruto's crush?

The sun really brightened Naruto. He was already bright enough, but he had to admit...his eyes were beautiful.

"Well....the only one I ever liked was you Sasuke...in what way I can't say I understand it much myself, but I know I like and admire you..."

He looked down shyly and blushed a bit

For some odd reason that confession upset Sasuke.

'Liar' he though. 'LIAR! He's sayint that just so i could return to that stupid village!' Sasuke growled in his head.

Fist clenching he looked to Naruto.

"You liar! You know what....get up!" he yelled standing before dragging Naruto up by his hair.

"You think it's funny to play with my emotions Naruto?" he yelled. He was completely furious tightening his grip on the blonde hair. Pulling strands out in the process.

Pushing the blonde on the ground he bit his neck harshly before shredding Naruto shirt. Grabbing his chin roughly he looked in the azure eyed. "I'll teach you to never lie to me." Sasuke said roughly pushing his head to the side.

Naruto was startled and confused by Sasuke's sudden reaction. He didn't understand what he had done wrong, he hadn't lied. But as Sasuke bit his neck he screamed a bit, that did hurt...quite a lot in fact.

"S-Sasuke I...didn't lie!!"

He tried to confess through clenched teeth

Sasuke slapped Naruto. "Shut up! I don't want to hear your lies!" he yelled. Why was Naruto lying. He could have just said no one. He was only saying this to bring him

back to the village.

Naruto looked down being silent now. He could tell Sasuke didn't believe him...it made him a bit sad but he obeyed Sasuke's commands and just looked at the ground

"I'm just about to go. You never lie to me again!" he yelled. "Now come....give me a blowjob slut." he said degrading the blonde. Fuck just talking he needed a stress relief.

Naruto just nodded and did as he was told, closing his eyes and again making sure to give Sasuke as much pleasure as possiable

Naruto continued to suck Sasuke as ordered, not letting his eyes open at all. He kept his mind blank and kept his thoughts on wondering why Sasuke seemed so angry

Naruto just nodded a bit and swallowed it all. He didn't lie to him...but he wouldn't say another word...but he really hated it...that Sasuke thought he was lieing...he wanted to tell him...but he wouldn't

Naruto shook his head a bit, trying to avoid being hurt again

"You wouldn't believe me....so no...it's alright Sasuke"

He really didn't want to argue with his friend...in his mind he knew he should have lied to him...

Naruto just looked away and nodded. He knew better then to anger him, and at the moment he feared that if he looked up in Sasuke's eyes he'd see the Sharingan...but maybe if Sasuke used the Sharingan to drag the truth from Naruto he would see that he didn't lie to him...

"I wasn't lieing to you...y-you are the only one I ever came close enough to careing about to go through anything to bring you home..."

Sasuke just stared at Naruto. "Hn. I see. Well...just don't talk about it ok? I don't want to hear it. You should return to the village. Tomorrow im taking you to my house."

Naruto nodded, glad Sasuke didn't yell at him this time. He bowed a bit and smiled a little.

"See you tomorrow, Sasuke!"

Quickly Naruto went home. The rest of that day he sat there, thinking about all the times he and Sasuke had together before he left the village...and how he might have changed a few of his bad mouthing moments so Sasuke would have believed him more...but what was done was done, and he couldn't redo anything, even if he wanted to

"Oh Sasuke...I-I'm sorry for everything I did wrong...sorry..."

Naruto plopped down on his bed and stared out the window untill he fell asleep

Sasuke couldn't believe he would show the blonde his house tomorrow. Frowning Sasuke sat in his bed. Why did Naruto want him back into the leaf village so badly. Staring out the window Sasuke manage to fall asleep.

That night he had dreamt of the blonde which he had been doing a lot lately. It was strange.

Naruto couldn't sleep at all that night, he didn't know why but he couldn't sleep. He wasn't hungry either...why had he not eatten in the past 2 days? What was wrong with him!? He walked to the place where he was to meet Sasuke, only to realize that he was 3 hours early...what was he suppose to do now? He sat there, wondering what to do. Softly he laid against a tree and ended up falling asleep on the tree, not meaning to