YaoiOtaku Recruiting

Saga

I'm interested on being a chinese-english translator.

I have no experience being a translator. I am a student with Chinese as a second language. please consider that point.

Hope youll recruit me.

• 3 months later...

for the love of yaoi im willing to get my hands on japanese raws by buying them scanning them and just work with someone to translate im looking forward on finishing the yoshino chiaki novels that cocobees stopped translating messege me if ur a translator maye we can make a team!

thank you

mos

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a while since this thread was opened but I want to express my interest in being part of the team. If a position for translator is still open, I can translate Chinese to English. I have minimal experience in photoshop and it's also my first time attempting translation, which is why I'm trying to make a start here. Is that acceptable though?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hi, sorry I am not sure if the team is still recruiting but I am interested in helping out as a translator for Japanese- English or Chinese- English ^^

I have no experience with translation>

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm interested in translating jap > eng and proofreading ;)

Thought it was about time I give back to the community!

• 1 month later...

Hello again, last time I chose a bad time to apply so I wonder if I can apply second time as a japanese translator? I want to help! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not entirely sure if this is where I'm supposed to go, but I'd love to help and sub some Japanese BL/yaoi. Though specifically subbing not scanlating cause kanji isn't exactly my strong suit, haha.

I can translate (JP > Eng), time, typeset, encode, beta/proofread whatever you need. I can send you samples of things I've subbed before if you'd like though they're mostly varieties since I don't come across BL raws often which is partly why I'm applying, haha :D

Hope to hear back from you. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I have no experience with it but I have some knowledge of it and if you don't mind i'm willing to help with either translating from Japanese to English, proofreading, or editing!ヽ( ・∀・)ノ

• 2 months later...