Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

Taidanamaru smiled lightly at the younger male and said, "You can get changed in the bathroom if you'd like, I can understand if you'd feel uncomfortable changing near me. I'll wait for you in the bedroom?" He asked, wanting to confirm what was going to happen, or if he wanted to change any of it, if he had any objections to it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

"Sure, that's fine." He nodded and placed the thermos in the sink before making his way towards the bathroom. He changed quickly, appreciating the fact that Tai had made a hole in the pants for his tail. He entered the bedroom a few minutes later, peeking inside curiously.

Tai wasn't doing anything special, or really anything all that fascinating. He was staring at the ceiling with one eye, and the other eye he was rubbing ointment on. He was laying on his back, one leg flat on the bed, the other one was bent at the knee. One arm was perched, rubbing his eye, the other arm laid behind his head. His expression was blank until he noticed the whitette peak in and he smiled, "You can come in~"

Katsumi walked in quietly, pausing for a moment before sitting down next to Tai. Why am I so nervous all of a sudden? He had been much more affectionate earlier.

{I have to go, I'll be back tomorrow}

((I'm going to my dad's early tomorrow. So I'll roleplay with you on Tuesday again I suppose)

Tai looked at him gently, and lightly laid and hand atop of the whitette's, "Hey...calm down...I'm not going to hurt you or anything...the most I'd do to you is just cuddle with you, and show you how much I care about you."

{Alright, see you Tuesday}

The neko smiled softly, reassured by his words, and shuffled a bit closer to him. "Okay. I haven't been...cuddled in a long time, so I'm a bit nervous," he explained quietly, his face slightly pink. I just want to make you happy.

Tai could sense the nervousness radiating off of the other male. Lightly, he frowned, and said lightly, "I won't cuddle with you if you don't want me to....you look really....not really sure about it." Tai smiled faintly at him, "Really, it's okay."

Katsumi shook his head. "I want to, but...it might take me time to get used to...you know..." He trailed off for a moment, then finished softly with, "...being touched again." He averted his blue eyes from Tai's face for a moment.

"It's okay...I planned on taking time any ways....I don't really like rushing into things...I like taking things slowly...maybe that's why my parents called me a 'lazy ass'." His parents were always on his mind, always thinking of how they were judging him up in the heavens or down below in hell.

The whitette tilted his head slightly, wondering why Tai was bringing up his parents so constantly. "Okay." He smiled shyly, his cheeks dusted with a pale pink hue, and he moved so that he was directly next to Tai on the bed, sitting up and facing him.

Tai smiled gently at the younger male, though inside he was mentally frowning, he was a bit stressed out. He felt his stomach churn, and he actually felt more nervous than anything. He didn't want to scare the younger male, and most certainly didn't want to hurt him, even though he had always been the one receiving pain in past relationships. He just worried about himself and the younger male.

Katsumi shifted awkwardly in the bed, his tail nervously flicking back and forth, swiping across the sheets. "Um, are you going to lay down?" he asked timidly, his hands tightly together in his lap.

"Right...sorry." His voice was soft. He went through many phases, though, it never really transitioned into anger, it just made him fragile at times. He sighed gently and turned off the lights and got back into the bed and laid down on his side.

The neko was one of those people who needed and sought comfort but always had trouble obtaining it. Carefully he laid down next to Tai, folding his tail and hands neatly across his chest and simply laying on his back staring up at the ceiling. A few minutes passed in which he stayed perfectly still, adjusting to the room and the situation.

Tai was staring off at the wall for a few seconds, zoning out. The teen had been exceptionally tired already, and it was beginning to kick in a bit. Lightly, he offered the younger male his hand.

When Katsumi felt Tai's hand reach for his he turned onto his side, closing his eyes before putting an arm across Tai's body. He was laying his head on his other arm and bit his lip before pressing as close to Tai as he could get, his face touching the other's shirt. He had his eyes closed in hope that it would keep him from feeling embarrassed. His tail had managed to curl around one of Tai's legs as well.

Tai huffed very gently, accidentally breathing softly across the ear of the younger male. He was rather content, and rather tired, and knew that he was going to drift to sleep quickly. Lightly, he held the younger male in his embraced, snuggly resting his head on one of the pillows. A lithe hand lightly stroked the younger male's hair, gentle, and soft.

The whitette admitted to himself that this simple thing felt very nice. It was helping him to relax, and he suddenly realized how tired he was. He opened an eye to peek at Tai and gave a small smile before closing them again.

It was about three in the morning, and Tai was achy, and he didn't feel all that great. Softly, he looked down at the whitette and lightly kissed the top of his head before carefully taking his arms away and sitting up, curled up in a feetle position, staring out the window at the pitch darkness.

Katsumi had moved slightly in his sleep and his head was now buried in the pillow. His body was curled up into a half-ball and he was breathing gently, his ears twitching every so often. He thought he felt the bed shift but decided to ignore it for the moment, and the kiss was so light that he barely felt it.

Tai's eyes were wet, and swollen skin around it was red. He was crying in his sleep again, and he hadn't even noticed it. Wiping away the dampness that remained on his cheeks, he glanced at a lone star in the sky, that was a light shade of red, which was most likely a planet. Why are you...so red? It's because I had a sad dream last night...the red is the impression of the tears I've cried.

The smaller teen let out a soft sound, almost a whimper. He rolled onto his opposite side and shuddered, curling in even further on himself, his tail resting over his waist. He was remembering again, which was even worse than dreaming.

Tai sensed the shivering, and new...different feel in the room. Like something was off. Lightly, he glanced at the younger male, and laid back on the bed and captured the boy back in his arms, gently, he tapped his back and said, "Kat-kun...wake up..."