Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

(-dies- I have play practice from 5:30 to 7:00 today ;.;)

The question stung a bit. He was always nervous when someone asked him that question. "Not really...they really did love me deep down inside, though apparently I dishonored them...they used to call me a "lazy ass", or really anything to offend me...there were also many reasons besides the fact that I'm lazy that really seem to peeve them, and some of those reasons was that I had no interest in politics and being a lawyer like they wanted me to be, they were upset that I wanted to be a war tactician instead, they hated the fact that when I was still in highschool that I was bisexual, even though now I think my decision is that I'm homosexual, and they hated the fact that I was always so skinny, and not tougher and more well-built, compared to my father."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

{Oh, too bad >.

The neko's blue eyes were wide, as he hadn't expected that kind of response. "Oh...I-I'm sorry..." He understood why his father would have hated him, for being part cat, but didn't understand why Tai's parents would have disliked him for those stupid reasons. It's not fair that they were so mean to him just because he wasn't who they wanted him to be. Katsumi hesitated, then moved a bit closer to Tai, putting his tail on his lap. "Um, I...I don't like girls either..." he said softly, his pale face flushed.

The bridge of Tai's nose was turning a dark crimson color, and he breath softly before lightly saying, "Well, I guess that makes two of us..." He didn't really know what to say besides that.

The whitette shifted in his seat so that he was facing Tai on his knees. "I'm sorry if that was a bad question," he said softly, his eyes regretful. "I didn't mean to make you upset." Once again he felt the urge to hug the older teen in front of him.

"Eh...it's okay, I've been asked a few times already, it's not that much of a big deal." Quietly, he tilted his head towards the younger male, as in a questioning type of way, though he continued through with what he was going to do. Softly, he wrapped his arms around the younger male and drew him into his embrace.

At first Katsumi was unsure of how to react, stunned by the suddenness of it. But after a moment he completely relaxed, hugging Tai back tightly and leaning into him, putting his head against his chest. "I-I'm...I'm scared that everyone is going to leave me," he whispered. He didn't know why he felt that way, but because of it, he never wanted Tai to let him go.

Tai softly nuzzled the younger male's hair, lightly rubbing his back with the tips of his fingers, in a soft whisper, he stated, "I'll never leave you...that's a promise."

The younger male felt tears prick in his eyes and he closed them, gripping Tai's shirt with his thin fingers and holding on like it was a lifeline. "Th-thank you," he managed to choke out. His ears were down and his tail was curling itself around his waist. He pressed against Tai and cried softly.

With a soft sigh, he pulled him a bit closer, so that their bodies were basically glued together. He continued to try and comfort him, lightly rubbing his back and hair, with that, he placed a soft kiss on the top of his head, "Shhhh....it's okay."

Katsumi whimpered quietly and opened his eyes to look at Tai's face. His cheeks were tear-stained and his blue eyes were glassy. His ears and hair framed his face and he sniffed, bringing an arm up to wipe at his nose. His forehead tingled from the kiss, and he he returned the favor with a gentle touch of his lips to Tai's cheek.

Tai didn't know what to do but hold him, and not let go of him. He felt...cared for, whenever he was with the neko, and loved. The tan colored male quietly said, "I think I....really like you...."

Katsumi felt like he was going to cry even harder when he heard that; no one had said it to him before, not like that, with so much truth in their voice. Not even Takeru. "I like you too," he replied sincerely, wrapping both arms around him again and nuzzling his face into the space between Tai's neck and shoulder.

Taidanamaru breathed easily now, now that he expressed the way that he felt for the other, he lightly said, "I'll be your's...if you'll have me, that is."

The smaller male lifted his head to look at Tai's eyes, a small smile coming onto his face. "O-okay," he whispered, his body still trembling slightly. "Okay." He nodded and went back o clinging to him.

A soft smile was on Tai's face. He...he...he feels the same way... A few tears streamed from his eyes, meeting at his chin, lightly falling off on the whitette's head. There were no words that could fully describe what his heart felt at the moment. S-somebody cares...he....cares...Kat-kun cares...

Katsumi felt something wet hit his ear and it twitched, alerting him that something was wrong. He once again turned his head to focus his eyes on the older male. "Are you...okay?" he asked worriedly, not liking the fact that he was also crying. Did I do something wrong?

"N-no...I'm just...so happy." The words were a bit cut off at the end of each one, though it was clear that his tears were out of those of happiness, a soft peach blush staining his cheeks, and his eyes a bit puffy from crying. He hugged the younger male closer.

The whitette's eyes grew wide, and as he was brought into the hug he went slightly limp, moving back a bit. This reminds me of...Takeru... His eyes closed and he leaned forward into Tai again, mentally shaking his head. No, this is different. It's...more real. I feel safer. He let out a soft sigh into Tai's neck.

Tai instantly froze around the younger male, feeling the whitette's hesitance, and he felt his heart lurch. He's lying....I knew it...he's probably faking it...just like everyone else... "Kat-kun, what's wrong?" One last tear feel from his chin, and it hit the floor.

His fingers curled into the back of Tai's shirt, gripping the fabric tightly. "This...it reminds me of..." He hesitated, then pulled away from Tai and glared at him determinedly. His ears were straight up as well as his tail. "It reminded me of Takeru, but it's also different so I don't want you to be upset!" he blurted, blushing mere seconds later. "I...I just...um..."

I guess I was right...I'm probably just something to get his mind off of someone else... "So I'm just his replacement...?" Tai's voice felt like it was stuck in his gut, and it made his heart wrench, his stomach felt like it twisted horribly, like he was going to throw up. His dark eyes were staring seemingly right at Katsumi's, though they seemed distant, and far away, as if concealed by something else. He was forcing himself to not cry.

Katsumi squeaked in surprise and started to vigorously shake his head, his ears and tail seemingly flailing all over the place. "No, no! I said it was similar, but it's better too! You're much nicer to me than he was...and gentler..." He realized he may have just revealed something bad and closed his mouth, lowering his ears and moving slowly back towards Tai. When he spoke again, his voice was softer. "I really do like you," he murmured, leaning his face close to the other's.

The older male stared at the younger male, his eyes hardly open. Yes, he noticed the short distance between their faces, though he ignored the lips that he may had considered kissing, and the eyes he loved looking into. His head lightly fell on the neko's shoulder. He was so hurt, confused, and he didn't know what to do. He truly did have strong feelings for the younger one, but he also felt like a replacement. After digesting what the whitette said, he asked in a hoarse whisper, "What did he do to you...why did he hurt you...he obviously hurt you if you're so hesitant around me...because I'm apparently like him...I want to know why you seem so scared of me..."

The neko's blue eyes softened and for a moment their roles changed; Katsumi held Tai close to him instead. "People said that we had an abusive relationship," he said softly, and his voice held only sadness. "The only thing about you that's like him is your appearance. Your personality is very different. And I like you for that, not because you look like him." He closed his eyes and put his chin on Tai's head, his tail gently stroking the other teen's arm. "You make me feel safe."

- - - Updated - - -

{I'll be back soon}