Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

Tai snuggled up in Katsumi's arms after hearing that, calming down a bit, his mind feeling a bit blank at the moment, "Thank you...Kat-kun....." His voice was quiet, as if he were scared of something.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

A small smile appeared on Katsumi's face, and he pulled Tai closer to him, his tail firmly wrapping around his arm. "If i can tell you that," he murmured, "you can tell me what's bothering you." Like a cat, he easily sensed changes in the atmosphere and in people's emotions.

Once Tai heard what the whitette said, he tried to think of an easy way to explain what was bothering him. Once he came up with how to say it, he replied softly, "I thought that maybe you were trying to use me...to fill the void that Takeru left...I felt that maybe you didn't actually like me the same way I like you, and just wanted to use my emotions against me...I only think that way because it's happened before...and I just don't want it to happen again...I don't want to be left with my heart broken again...I wouldn't know what to do..." His eyes became a bit teary, though he didn't shed any tears.

His smile faded and was replaced with a look of pained sympathy; or maybe it was closer to empathy. "I understand," he said softly, running his cold fingers gently through Tai's hair. "But I would never do that to you."

"I'll believe you..." He was trying to be confident that he could trust the whitette, and that even if the whitette left him or hurt him, that he wouldn't feel the pain, even though he knew that he would. He nuzzled his cheek into the space between the whitette's neck and head, allowing a few tears to shed from where they once were, rolling down his face once more.

Katsumi held him as gently as he could without the embrace being too weak. He wasn't one to make the first advance, given his shy nature, so he didn't do anything other than lightly nuzzle him back. This is the first time...that I've held someone.

This was the first time that Tai had ever been held so sweetly, so lovingly by someone before. He had never felt more comfortable with another person. "Thank you...Kat-kun..." His voice was quiet, and soft like a feather.

The younger laughed softly, rubbing his cheek against the top of Tai's head. "You're welcome, Tai," he said in a whisper-like tone, wrapping his arms around him more fully and pulling him closer.

He was so happy that he could purr like a cat. Softly, he wrapped his arms around the whitette's neck in an affectionate manner, and lightly brought his head up, resting his cheek against the whitette's, enjoying how close they were.

Katsumi's pale face flushed and he closed his eyes, not wanting Tai to see how embarrassed he was but also not wanting to pull away. He had started to purr just as Tai could have, the soft rumbling coming from deep inside his throat.

The older male placed a feathery kiss on the whitette's cheek, though only left it at that, and just continued to rest his head on the younger male's shoulder, closing his eyes peacefully. For now, he could feel a sense of peace.

A few hours later Katsumi was sitting outside of Tai's house, looking up at the sky. Thin, gray clouds rolled across the black sky, causing the stars to fade in and out. His head was tilted slightly and his eyes were thoughtful. Despite how cold it was he didn't go inside and simply sat there shivering; he felt more alive when he was cold.

The older male was obviously getting a bit tired, his eyes half-lidded, and sinfully dark. The swirling, violet sky caught his sight for a second. He loved the skies, looking up towards the heavens, that's what he always did in his free time. Snapping out of his trance, the chestnut eyed male sat down next to the whitette, "I brought you some tea." With that, he lifted his hand and offered up the cup of tea that was in his hand.

"Hmm?" He seemed to break free from a trance and turned his head to look at him. "Oh, thanks." He smiled and took the cup, blowing on it a few times before taking a small sip. He shuddered and put it in his lap, both hands around it.

Tai sat down next to the younger male quietly, and gently stated, "I'm starting to get a little bit tired...out of curiosity, do you want to spend the night, or would you like me to walk you home?" It was a simple question, he just needed to know so he wouldn't fall asleep before they got to walking him home.

He paused, thinking about the offer. "I'd like to stay, but I'll have to call my mom and ask first. She gets worried if I'm out too late." He looked down from the sky and stared into his cup.

"Okay, that seems fair enough." said Tai gently, handing the younger male his cellphone. The look in his eyes expressed the fact that he was very tired.

Katsumi took the phone from him with a quiet 'thank you'. He dialed his house number and waited for his mother to pick up.

"Hello? Who's this?"

"Mom, it's me. I'm using Tai's phone. Can I spend the night at his house?"

Back at the apartment, Ayame smiled as she sat down in the kitchen. "Sure, just be home tomorrow by ten, okay?"

"Okay. Bye." The neko hung up the phone and handed it back to Tai. "I can stay."

"Okay." yawned the thin male, stretching towards the sky, "What are your sleeping preferences? You can sleep in the back room again if you'd like, you can sleep on the couch, or you can sleep with me, but I do warn you, I'm a cuddler!~" smiled Tai with a thin smile.

Katsumi's face turned bright red. "I...um...if you sleep with me, it's like sleeping with a cat..." He coughed awkwardly, looking away.

"And what might that be like? I'm curious." smiled Tai softly, and lightly placed a gentle hand atop of the younger one's hand.