Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

Katsumi's blue eyes widened slightly upon hearing his words and he turned his head to look at Tai. His eyes were glassy from the tears that he was trying to hold in. "I don't know," he said softly, sounding broken and lost. "I just feel really...really tired all the time...and sick...and..." His voice caught in his throat and he closed his eyes. "...and sad." He sniffed, reaching out with one hand and grasping Tai's tightly. I'm scared, he thought.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Koe-chan, I'm here now

- - - Updated - - -

For some reason, the words didn't shock him. They actually seemed legit to him. After the younger male had taken his hand, he quickly grabbed him and held him in his arms, hugging him softly, "I'm sorry for what you're going through...whatever it is...but please...whatever it is...let me know, I want to help you, no matter what it is."

The neko clung to Tai and pressed his face to his chest, his thin body shaking. His eyes were squeezed shut and he was biting his lip harshly. "Th-thank you," he mumbled against his shirt, trying to be as close to the other as possible. It made him feel warmer.

The only thing that was wrong with this scene right now was that they were in public, and they were getting some pretty odd stares. Besides that, Tai didn't really care about the other people who thought it was weird. Lightly, he tangled his fingers in the other's hair softly, "We should probably get to my place, when we get there, would you like some tea or something?"

The smaller boy sniffed and replied in a quiet, child-like voice, "Yes please." he stayed as close to Tai as he could get without making it too awkward or hard to walk, feeling as if a part of him was happier.

As they walked down the forest trail, Tai lightly rubbed the knuckles of the whitette's hand, this seeming to be one of Tai's habits. As they got closer to the house, his eyes seemed to settle a bit more, and he seemed to calm down. He was tranquil when he was at his house, and seemed to have some sort of anxiety going on when he wasn't there.

The whitette really wanted to ask, 'why are you so nice to me?', but he was worried about what the answer would be and didn't want to start an awkward conversation. So he settled for watching the taller male as they walked, studying his face, his eyes, his hair...everything about him was really nice... He blushed and averted his eyes when the thought crossed his mind.

There was so much on his mind at the moment. Within the past few days, it had been so stressful, to know that your sight in one of your eyes may be gone forever, and to know that someone has hurt someone you care about so dearly. With a small sigh, he opened the door and held it open for the younger male, "You can go in first."

"O-okay." Katsumi stepped into the house and let out a small sigh, looking around. It was as nice as he remembered it to be. "Thanks for letting me come over," he said as an afterthought, turning his head back to look at him.

Tai walked into the house after he did, pausing for a moment to rub his eye, which was obviously irritating him, "Hn....well, I'll go get the tea on the stovetop, just make yourself at home!" He smiled gently and made his way towards the kitchen.

He hesitated, standing in the middle of the room for a minute, before following Tai into the kitchen, treading lightly across the floor. He peeked into the room at first, nose twitching and ears perked up. He didn't want to be alone, so he stood awkwardly in the doorway, watching Tai and keeping quiet.

Tai moved in an odd way. He was somewhat awkward when he did certain things. He seemed to do what he did when making tea like a little dance. He had grabbed the tea-kettle and filled it with water before sashaying towards the stove and placing it on the hot burner, before almost stumbling forward when he got the jar of herbs out of the cupboard. When he did, he set it on the counter, and turned around to go back to the living room before he noticed that the whitette was watching him, and lightly smiled at him and rubbed the back of his neck nervously, as if he was a bit embaressed of displaying such odd behavior while making tea.

Katsumi's head was tilted slightly to the left and his eyes were a bit wider than normal, filled with curiosity. His expression seemed to read, 'what were you doing?', though he didn't comment and simply smiled back at him, his tail swaying back and forth behind him.

"I get bored sometimes..and that, well, that happens sometimes when I'm bored." laughed Tai softly, staring softly at his feet, still rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"It was cute," he murmured without thinking, blushing as soon as he realized what he had said and looking away. "S-sorry..." He moved to step out of the room.

Tai blinked a few times before his cheeks burned a bright scarlet. Wait, he thought I was...cute? "N-no, it's okay." said the older male softly, lightly walking up to the younger male and said, "How about we play some shogi while we wait for the tea to be done? Or maybe just relax?"

The neko blinked at looked up at Tai's face blankly. "What's shogi?" he asked lamely, blinking a few times. He dimly recalled his grandfather mentioning the name before, but that was a long time ago and not important enough for him to remember clearly.

"Hmm? Oh, shogi is japanese chess, which is run by pawns called the "Hokage", the "Knight", and so on. We don't have to play, we can go cloud-watching or something. Oh, and if you haven't caught the drift yet, my family is of japanese origin, I mean, I'm not sure if your mother caught on really, when I talked about the "clan", and how this whole property is under our surname, which is why no one else but someone with my surname is allowed to be here without my consent." He laughed softly at the end of his dry explanation and offer, though remained his soft smile.

Once again the whitette seemed not to be following. "Um...it's cold outside..." he tried, wondering what exactly Tai was talking about. I'm Japanese too, but I don't know much about Japan, since I was born in America...is that bad? He was suddenly worried that Tai would dislike him because he didn't know that much.

"Okay, then tell me, what do you want to do?" asked Tai, he was a bit confused about how to explain his culture to the younger male, though decided to save explanations for later. Honestly, all I want to do is hold him.

Katsumi wasn't prepared for the question and stumbled over his words. "Oh...um...maybe we could...talk...like last time?" He had really enjoyed having a conversation with Tai, someone who understood him better than most. He also liked how close they had been, but he would never admit to that.

"Okay." smiled Tai gently before sitting on the couch, yawning tiredly and stretching his arms up in the air and bringing them back down before he stated, "Well...you're a very hugguable person...not to sound awkward or make you uncomfortable...but I feel more...well, connected to you in some way by hugging you, or holding your hand...it's nice." He said it as if it were simple/

The blush returned and he smiled shyly, ducking his head as he walked over to sit next to him. "R-really?" He had one leg bent underneath him so that he was propped up slightly, his knee lightly touching Tai's. "I'm...glad that it makes you happy..."

{I have to go, I'll be back tomorrow}

A soft stain of blush coated his cheeks. Lightly, he laid a soft hand on top of the whitette's and asked, "What would you like to talk about?"

Katsumi froze for a moment, his mind trying to think of a response. It had been very hard for him to focus lately, so this was a bit of a challenge. "Did..." He bit his lip. "Did you have a good relationship with your parents?" He voice had dropped slightly, becoming softer, and he averted his gaze to his hands, his tail swishing back and forth nervously. He turned his hand palm-up so that his fingers could entwine with Tai's.

{I won't be on much today because I'm going out with my friends tonight, so I only have until 7:30}