07-Sins 「The Legend of Vitia」 .. GROUP RPG feat. †:Faust:† ..

Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
start stalking them then :p (i'm sure they are gonna hate me for saying that xD)

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• 「viviD

• Saga

• InkompleteWish

Yeeeaaah.

And I'd stuffed my face at them and be like;

Whai

๏┏Д┓๏

you

๏┏Д┓๏

no

๏┏Д┓๏

dere

๏┏Д┓๏

desu.

๏┏Д┓๏

Alright now~ Here it is~ Please tell me if I make any mistakes. My head is killing me right now so you can guess why I would make mistakes XD And I know, the guy is from PH so please, spare me! X3

Appearance:-

8y9x6g.jpg

Sin Title:-

Envy

Sin Symbol:-

5lq4bd.jpg

Sin Realm:-

The sin's realm is a somewhat Tropical Forest. Though the name suggests that the place is hot, it is actually not. The Realm has a normal temperature but that's what makes things all the more worse. It's like a Mirage. Once you meet with the Sin and encounter it, the realm somewhat changes making it hostile. The realm reflects the owner. In this case, Envy. Envy can easily attack his enemies through simply luring them in, tricking them, making them feel horrible and finally, finishing them off. No, it's not hatred and no it's not lust. As I said, The realm reflects Envy. So I guess you can imagine how it must be. But don't go in too deep, or else you will have an envious guy right in front of your face, ready to kill you.

Sin Chant Script:-

Neither does he know forgiveness nor does he know kindness.

Merciless and Hateful yet he feigns ignorance.

Thou should not cross the path of he for,

The next thing that thee shall see is a pool of blood,

And a smiling young man with Envy.

Named as Human:-

Léon De LaMater

Sin Personality:-

Envy is highly territorial. Well, most people who tend to become jealous will be territorial. Unusual strong jealousy towards others for who knows what reason. Always feels he is lacking in many things and wants to get it no matter what. Usually this jealousy is toward a person or a thing. Eg:- A championship, crown, crush, etc. Envy is something hard to remove and so is this sin. The person will not have consciousness of his activities unless someone snaps them out of it. Most Envy type personalities soon branch out into Lust, Greed and Pride. However, this sin doesn't move from that spot and thus is more ferocious to tame from the others.

Anti-Sin Personality:-

Leon is nice, kind and a selfless young man. He would do anything to help others and would go out of his comfort zone for a person. Happy and energetic. Doesn't pay much attention to people who would hate him. Rather, he pays attention to the people who actually say something sensible and in his case, someone who is not tainted by darkness. Did I mention cheery? He is a cheery person and just loves to be in the company of other people. What else to say? He is just like a.... sparrow? or maybe something more cute? Oh well, he is a free bird alright.

Weapon:-

The huge sword in the picture is his weapon.

2b2smg.jpg

Abilities:-

Rêves Mortels

This allows Leon to make his prey fall unconscious and into a dream which recollects all the sins that the prey has made. The dream makes the sins seems more deadly than they actually are and this helps Leon to make his prey feel pain easily and also know the prey's weaknesses.

Tueur Silencieux

This ability makes Leon more silent than even the faintest sound. So he can creep up on you and finish you off without you noticing unless you can sense the difference in sound as well as the atmosphere (feelings) fast enough to avoid it. Eg:- The air just turned heavy when Leon was near.

Faux Mais Réelle

This ability's name means "Fake but Real." This ability allows Leon to show himself as someone who is treasured by his prey. And this ability will eventually lead to the prey's death.

Position:-

Seke

Envy's likes: everything that other people have, respect to him, etc. (think about it yourself)

Leon's Likes:- Beautiful flowers and the night sky, people who are generous, friends, etc.

Dislikes:-

Envy's dislikes:- People who have more than him, people who have more happiness than him, people who have things that he doesn't have or he wishes to have, etc.

Motto:-

Envy's Motto:

"If I can't have it, then they can't either."

Leon's Motto:-

"I just want to be of help to someone, seeing them happy makes me happy!"

How is it...? x3

It's fine Leia!

here you go you impatient person! 1 pple less to post his/her profile!

Patience is virtue

-ouji-sama ^^ Well, I'm just being patient because I'm too busy with other stuff x3 But hopefully their character sheets will be up soon ^^ So relax and calm your shoulders down x3

:D Well i was helping a friend moving so i didn't get what happened the last two days but i am so 'relaxed' now or rather tired. :p

Let's see...

We have

Human

Lust

Envy

Greed

ready...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

IS THAT CAKE BANZAI \(⊙ヮ⊙\) *goes out of control*

I have nothing to say on this..xD

You're just so impatient. I feel like i'm gonna stuck too

Appearance

vdem9z.jpg

Sin title:

PRIDE

(known as Vanity)

Sin symbol:

24metjr.jpg

Sin Realm:

As the most oldest and most powerful sin, often related to 'Vanity',

Pride's realm differs from the rest. Thus, whoever wants to enter his Realm has

to posses the power of the other six sins. Because that Realm

can summon and control the rest of the sins and so they know better than anyone the illusion of it.

The traps of it and the fear within it.

Pride is related to all the rest, Pride is the product of human's nature. After all, the devil's most favorite sin; It reigns above all. Once you enter that Realm you are to stand before seven paths.

Each of them can lead to your death...,

except one path. The path to Nothingness - Pride's Realm.

That's right. Pride's Realm is Nothingness. Empty space with no time,

with no warmth but yet no cold. Space that knows no emotions, space that knows

nothing but the fragrance of PRIDE. If you are ready to face your true nature,

your true colors and battle no one but yourself, so it be.

Enter the space where nothing is known but Vanity itself.

Frankly, you cannot chant the script, if you haven't entered his path, unlike the other sins.

Once you get inside, you better start chanting before swallowed by the Nothingness.

Sin Chant Script:

From the darkness to the light,

From the sinners to the saint,

I,the child of God, speak your name

with the greatest Pride for the claim.

Named as human:

Ryuu Kousaka

Sin Personality:

Pride;

He loves to stir one's mask down with no mercy on its term.

How they change once the truth drums upon them, that's the nature of his. To bring despair

through their own essential existence.

Enjoys to play with his prey, to see them struggle in misery. Most of the time the eyes of his...

these eyes are enough to judge and punish you; full with hatred. He looks down on people, on love, on humanity. On everything that is known as universal. Because to him, no universal truth can exist without the taste of desperate pride.

Anti-sin Personality:

Ryuu Kousaka;

Opposite of his sin's nature, Ryuu is pretty cheerful.

He doesn't judge people, just the opposite - he sees them as equal.

The type of guy who will help even a kitty down the tree. The type of guy

who will forgive easily and will hold no grudge against. Ryuu always visits the

near orphanage because he himself is an orphan. He brings sweets to the kids there

and enjoys from heart, the smiles on their faces.

Weapon:

Can summon the King Dragon, enslaved by Hell.

Abilities:

Mukti;

The ability to set a soul free, or take away its freedom.

Nirodha;

Can create mind restrains. Simply alone means to put the being

into trance.

Position:

Seme

Pride;

Likes attention, darkness and because of his sadistic nature,

loves to play deadly felt games.

Ryuu Kousaka;

Likes to be of help. Gets along with friendly and kind people.

Dislikes:

Pride;

Ignorant people. People with lack of confidence because they disgust him;

however, people with big ego can only anger him.

Ryuu Kousaka;

Dislikes bullies, often seen as someone who protects the weak.

Motto:

Pride;

"Humans. They think they can love others, but in fact all they love is themselves."

Ryuu Kousaka;

Too humble to get a motto all for himself.

OST of the SIN:

@Saga , Nice... OwO Gave me the chills x3 And motto of Ryuu, Too humble x3

3 more to go~! So

-ouji-sama can relax now :3

I am sorry this took so long >.

Sloth

Appearance

Ethan_err____being_lazy__by_Solkeera.jpg

Sin symbol

1381815_4902300374414_1386513126_n.jpg

His Sin symbol appears on the upper thigh of the right leg.

Realm

Sloth's realm is a warm inviting place, where the afternoon sun encourages you lay down to rest for a while. Where you thing only minutes have passed in reality days have. The closer to Sloth you go the warmer the realm becomes as sloth himself enjoys the heat immensely. There are pockets of cool dotted around the warmer areas of the realm, if you wander into one you will lose time as the wall of heat surround the pocket will feel unbearable.

There are rings of heat surrounding slot directly, the center where he is being very warm, the ring directly around that very cool, the one around that blisteringly hot, then the one before that gloriously cool. Sloth uses the moments in which you stop to recover in the new ring to either, transport you back to an earlier pocket of cool, hoping you will become entrapped in the world.

Chant Script

Much to do, completion needed

but who shall find the compulsion.

Time to pass, to laze away

Surely another shall complete it.

Passing quickly, passing slowly, nothing left to bother doing.

As the world falls apart, time shall be spent doing nothing.

Name

Akarethu Sukishu

Personality

Sloth spends his time lounging around doing nothing, the epitome of laziness, he has someone else bring him food and drink, only rising when he has no other choice. He will not bother with an argument as it is too much effort. He will always try to transport you away as he doesn't like to use excess energy. He sees no point in the use of energy and would prefer to sleep the day away. When he is awake he likes to watch others entertain him, so anyone in his realm who has not been absorbed becomes a source of entertainment. When there is no one he makes current inhabitants of the realm entertain him. As sloth he is sometimes known as Rethu.

AntiSin Personality

Incredibly hard-working, Sloths human personality doesn't stop. He is diligent in his work, often staying to do unpaid overtime. His home is cleaned each day and he will always find something to do, only stopping when he needs to lie down to sleep. Even when he does sleep it is only for 5-6 hours before he is up and moving again. In his human form he is known as Akarethu.

Weapon

None, too lazy to have learnt use of a weapon, he only uses his inherently strong magical powers.

Abilities

Crethma

Sloth will send you back to a point in the realm where it was most pleasant to you, whether that was the warm afternoon sun, or the pockets of cool air, and then an illusion will form, wrapping around the victim making them think they are curled up in bed, sleeping peacefully.

Preoku

For when Crethma doesn't work Sloth has another spell, that pulls all will to fight, all will to do anything out of the victims body, it takes a part of the soul with it too, crippling the person, leaving them an empty shell that does even less than sloth himself.

Position

Uke

Rethu: Sleeping, watching others and doing nothing

Akarethu: Being active, running, making sure the work all gets done, after all if he hasn't done the work, he doesn't know if it has truly been done.

Dislikes

Rethu: Moving, anything troublesome or requiring effort. He hates leaving his bed and if he is forced to becomes as angry as he can be without using too much effort. Being woken up.

Akarethu: Doing nothing and being unproductive, everything must have an aim, a goal and final point.

Motto

Rethu: Why should i when you can instead

Akarethu: I can do that, don't worry just leave it to me.

....i am happy, no way. :D

Yeah, i didn't count them in yet. I only counted the charachter profiles yet.

And though i prefer uke i am taking seke more often somehow......

Okay now... I've made 2 possibilities of pairings...

Possibility A:-

Seke 1 x Seme 1

Seke 2 x Seme 2

Seme 3 x Uke 1

Seke 3 x Uke 2

Possibility B:-

Seke 1 x Seke 2

Seke 3 x Seme 1

Seme 2 x Uke 1

Seme 3 x Uke 2

XDD Who is who, is all up to you guys x3 I just counted the number of Semes, Ukes and Sekes and this is what I wounded up with XD What do you think?