Sweet revenge (private) robertita&1978

robertita

Hiro smiled and nodded his head to Kazuya for his kindness and all surprise he always gave him. Hiro also said that he didn't know how to turn Kazuya all good things back as he really wanted to do so. All he could do now was putting his head on Kazuya's chest and hugged him so tight. It was the first time he could put all his attention while he's sane and normal like this. He could say nothing just stood like that and soothed with all the love he felt....

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

Kazuya hugged Hiro tight and smiled. “I’m so happy to hold you like this, to have you back into my life love…Nothing can apart us now” he said closing his eyes and feeling the warm of Hiro’s body. “It’s late brother. Time to go to bed to be ready for tomorrow” Shisu disturbed them. Kazuya broke the hug and kisses Hiro as good night. “Sweet dreams baby”.

Hiro was a bit shocked as Kazuya expressed his action in front of his brother like this. Hiro's blushed cheeks spread out from head to toes, as he felt. And he needed to rest and waited for the great time to be with his love really soon. Along the way Hiro walked back to his place, looking up to the dark sky; many sparkling stars shone down on him, such a good sign for the upcoming better life for him indeed, Hiro thought so....

“Good morning Your Highness. Did you sleep well?” his servitor asked him once he woke up. Kazuya nodded and went to his bathroom to have a warm bath. He was so excited about that day- he and the love of his life would marry that day. H shaved and brushed his hair and returned into his bedroom where Shisu was waiting him. “Your suit is ready brother. Let me help you to take it on you”.

Hiro was wearing his suit as Kazuya ordered for him along this special ceremony. The lace on the edge of sleeves and the velvet bow tie as the royal family whose could be the sign to show that he was a part of this family. Hiro's heart start beating quite loud., it seemed like the passing day but from now on, just happiness and forgiveness from the bottom of his heart because Hiro realized that the way of revenge never made things better....

Kazuya left his room followed by Shisu and went to the ball room where all family was waiting him. Only Hiro and his son wasn't there yet. It seemed the Prince would bring Hiro to his father. Kazuya was a little excited "Why are they so late?" he asked Shisu.

Hiro was given a beautiful bouquet before entering the ball room. He felt so excited along this occasion by holding the little prince's hand. He tried to take deeper breath but his heart still beat too loud. He was really happy that this wasn't just a dream and it's the bright day for all of them. All servitors bowed their heads along the way Hiro passed by...

His love finally entered holding their son hand and having flowers into his other hand. Kazuya smiled and waited for Izumi to gave Hiro to him. Then he took Hiro's hand into his and looked into his eyes. "I promise to take care of you for the rest of my life Hiro" Then they knelt in front of the priest and the ceremony began.

Along the ceremony, Hiro felt blessed and relaxed. All the blessings seemed absorbing into his heart and mind. With all his praying and vow that had been exchanged to each other in front of the priest really emphasized him that he had to be considerate to his love and this royal family from now and forever. Hiro accepted all the prayers as he sat down nearby...

Once the ceremony was over Kazuya hugged Hiro and kissed his forehead. The Prince congratulated them both and smiled. “It means so much to witness the joy of your wedding day. The love you share is just like the two of you—unique and not like any other. You blazed your own trail and ended up someplace beautiful and happy like you both deserve. Congratulations to you both on finding the perfect person to share all your days with.”

Hiro felt so deep with this embrace from all his love and everyone all around accepted his love with Kazuya again. Especially, the prince who was always by his side and never left him from the first day they had met. Nothing could describe how happy he could be like this, Hiro knelt down and prayed for all blissful lives would stay with all who were around with him, and for sure he was thanking to the fairies and the wizard as well...

Once the congratulations were over Kazuya invited everyone to a festive lunch in the dining room. All his family was chatting about all the great things that happened later around them. Kazuya was holding Hiro’s hand into his and smiled to everyone. Izumi and his nice were playing in a corner and his mother joined them too. “ Are you happy Ayama that we are finally together? I promised you on the day we first married that not even the death can keep us apart.”

Hiro was so surprised., "Amaya?!?!" Kazuya was calling this name he hadn't heard for a long, long time... Hiro couldn't speak more just held Kazuya's hand tight and followed him everywhere he passed by. The prince was sitting hear Shisu's daughter, they were laughing and sharing some cookies to each other. There were a lot of presents for both of them, it seemed everyone was pleased to see this couple to become true love as soon as possible...

“Maybe you don’t want me to call you like that love but inside this body are still you, the woman I fell in love with long ago. I love you even more now as Hiro and all I want is us to be happy forever along with our son. I love you Hiro” Kazuya said once they were alone in the garden under the moon’s light. He leaned forward and kissed Hiro on his pink lips.

Hiro couldn't agree more, he hugged Kazuya tight and took a vow to his love that from now on he gave all he had and his life just for him and little prince who never let him alone and always be by his side. And it doesn't matter how to call his name, because Amaya or Hiro; both names were combined for this man who stood in front of him at this moment...

“Mama, papa is late” little Prince came in the garden to search them. Kazuya took him into his arms “We were having fresh air son, plus we watch the moon. Is so shiny tonight” he explained to the sleepy boy. “Can I sleep with you two tonight?” he asked touching Hiro’s cheeks gently. “Of course Izumi” he answered smiling.

Kazuya walked towards them and also heard what the prince said to Hiro. Kazuya smiled wide and put his hand on the prince's head and asked the prince if he let the prince to sleep all together, what the prince wanted to do before sleeping and if he could remember the way to fingerplay some fairy tale as he used to do or not...

“We will sleep in my room tonight, in the big bed” Kazuya said to his son who was yawning on his arms. He took Hiro’s hand into his and all three headed to his flat. He let Izumi on bed and went to bathroom to have a relaxing bath. He won’t sleep into his big bed ever again. His love was there with him. It was a long year without her there.

Hiro was standing while taking a look on Kazuya like this. It's been a long, long time he'd never been closer to his love like this. And it also seemed awkward for him to move or do anything in front of him. So, all Hiro could do was standing still and scratching his head...

Kazuya came out of the bathroom and smiled to Hiro. “Do you need a relaxing bath too my love. Do you want me to ask the servitors to prepare it for you? I will keep company to Izumi while you are in the bathroom. He will be sleeping here with us anyway” he said looking into Hiro’s eyes. Izumi was half asleep in the middle of the bed.

Hiro shook his head and told Kazuya he could manage all by himself. And he also thanked to his love about his suggestion. Hiro bowed his head before letting his love passing by and he walked inside through warm water with the velvet touch all around the bathroom as he never felt like this before. Hiro felt so happy with all the love he was all around like this, and he wanted to stain it forever if he could...

Kazuya laid in bed next to his son. Izumi cuddled with his father and asked for a story. Kazuya smiled and kissed his son forehead before he started to tell the Prince how he met his mother. “Papa, was my mother beautiful?” Izumi asked yawning and closed his eyes. “She was the most beautiful woman on Earth my son and so stubborn” he answered remembering when Amaya accepted to be his wife. His son fell asleep and Kazuya wondered why Hiro was staying so long in the bathroom.

Hiro started to be so excited to stay with both persons he loved as the status as lover not helper as he used to be anymore. Looking down his portion, how could he manage with everything, Hiro gently opened the door to see that both of them had slept yet, to went out but when he stared at the prince, Kazuya smiled and waved his hand to him happily.

Kazuya showed to Hiro the empty place next to Izumi and whispered “He falls asleep love. It’s late. We should sleep too. It was a long day for us” . He closed his eyes after he spoke but he opened them after few seconds. He took Hiro’s hand into his before he closed his eyes again.

The warmth which Hiro got used to really soothed him and he felt more relaxed. And yes, as Kazuya said, it's such a long and tired day for everyone and especially both of them who stood along the day of ceremony. The prince moved a bit to tight the cuddle from his dad and his other hand also reached to Hiro's one too...