Sweet revenge (private) robertita&1978

robertita

Kazuya agreed with his sister in law and asked Hiro to go to bed. "The other cooks know what to prepare Hiro so you may go check how the food is going and then you can have a nap until the dinner. Take izumi with you as well, he's sleepy after playing all day." Kazuya remained to chat with his brother and his sister in law about the party and their new life together.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

Hiro walked slowly with the prince to the palace. Even the prince played for so long, but he was plenty with energy and he also whispered that when they were in the room, he would draw some surprise for his dad because tomorrow was the good day for all of them. And the prince needed Hiro's help with collage stuffs and cutting something more. Hiro smiled along the little prince's planning and figuring out the way to make it all done himself...

“So what you plan to do about Hiro brother?” Shisu asked after his wife and their daughter went to have a nap. “What can I do brother? The soul of my wife is inside that body…but as you know I can’t marry him. Our law won’t let me to do that. He will stay on my side forever, Izumi needs him, he’s his mother after all. I won’t marry any woman again as I love Hiro” Kazuya explained. "I'm sure those 2 are planning something for tomorrow Shisu. I wonder what surprise they want to make me."

The prince bent his head to take the box under his bed. He showed Hiro the leaves and dried flowers he had kept as his father always told him that everything loved their life, even these fallen leaves that could stay alive again. The prince brought the drawing out and put the leaves and the flowers to collage instead of using color, and the prince said again, "I hope papa would like our masterpiece, Hiro..."

“Why are you so sure brother? You already have gifts for them, don’t you?” Shisu wondered smiling and teasing his brother. “Yes I have brother.” Kazuya answered and stood up as his parents were approaching them. “You arrive. Do you have a good journey?” he asked hugging his mother. “Yes we have my son. Where is the prince?” she said hugging Shisu too. “He’s on his room with Hiro. I asked them to have a nap”. She nodded and left the garden to look for her nephew.

Hiro and the prince were still helping each other to collage the drawing to each other, then the grandma came in with surprise to see they stayed late like this. The prince greeted her and asked her to lend a hand with them because this special present would combine the love from everyone to his papa. The little prince put all his attention to make this masterpiece to his beloved dad and it'd be the best memorial present on this occasion for sure...

Kazuya followed by his father and his brother went to his office. Soon he was announced that his sister and his brother in law arrived too. They hugged each other and his sister whispered something into his ear “What? Would you have a baby? It’s a good news sis. Go and tell to mom. She’s in Izumi’s room. Also told them in 30 minutes the dinner will be served.” Shisu greeted his sister too and asked her to see what his wife and daughter are doing.

Hiro felt so pleased because the collage was complete and ready to be a special present to Kazuya. The prince smiled and shook his little hands after tearing and sticking many little pieces with his fingertips. Maybe it's the hard work for little prince but from his creation and the best intention for his beloved father as Kazuya, the prince didn't pout or show how tired he felt. And they were wrapping the drawing when someone knocked the door...

Kazuya was sipping from his glass of wine when a servitor came and announced the dinner was ready. " We are coming. Please bring the finest wine I have as we need to celebrate." he asked the servitor. " I hope my sister will have a boy. Also Shisu I hope you will have a son soon too" Kazuya said smiling.

Everything was ready for the next day. Little prince walked with grandma and Hiro to the dining room. Kazuya was on the table and nodded his head to everyone to have a seat. The napkin was spread out on each lap. The little prince clapped and smiled when seeing something he got used to. He could use his hands to eat and held the glass himself and that really showed how much he grew up and was practical as royalty member like this...

"Izumi did your auntie give you the good news? She will have a baby. So you will have a cousin soon". Izumi clapped his hands and answered " I hope to have a cousin boy papa as I already have a cousin girl". Kazuya nodded and watched at the kids, even his niece was older than his son they always were friends. Izumi liked to impress his cousin all times they met.

Hiro watched little prince's pleasant about the good news from Kazuya, and he really felt how kind the little prince could be and maybe it's from the kindness of his papa and yes, the tenderness of his mother, Amaya inside his soul. Then everyone all finished their supper and ready to rest and prepare for the wonderful party which's coming soon for all of them, little prince was the one who looked excited more than others...

Kazuya kissed his son as good night and went to his chambers. He smiled being happy for all the good news he received that day. His servitor prepared the water for his bath so he had a long bath relaxing after such a day. Once he put his head on his pillow later he fell asleep in an instant and dreamt on his Hiro. They were happy together along with their son.

Hiro was so excited about the event which would come around really soon. He couldn't sleep and felt nervous with all things he had to prepare himself. Even if Kazuya allowed the prince to stay with him, but he didn't calm down as he wanted too. Hiro opened the cabinet and touched the velvet gown that the prince had chosen for him. It looked formal and gorgeous, and Hiro held and hugged it tight and wished for all the best for his new life as he really wished for....

Kazuya woke up in the morning and stretched his arms and legs. It was a sunny day outside so he smiled. The summer was coming and with it his new life was starting. “Good morning Your Majesty. Did you sleep well? The breakfast is ready in 30 minutes” hi servitor greeted him. “I slept well thank you. I’m getting ready then. Be sure all my family to be there”.

Hiro was ready for the party and he also help little prince to get dressed. Full optioned gowns would be on all over monarchy family on the special occasion like this. And for sure, Hiro was too nervous and his shaking hands couldn't hide from the little prince, too. He grabbed Hiro's hands and cheered him up only few hours to join and prepare what to see more., it would be alright and he put his hands on Hiro's chest like a vow for him...

The first part of the day passed fast and Kazuya was now dressing into his Royal suit for the party. He was excited and happy in the same time. Shisu entered just in time when Kazuya was taking his crown. "Are you ready brother? Everyone is waiting you" He said and Kazuya smiled. "I'm ready. Our little party can start. And with it our new life".

Hiro was standing behind everyone in this royal family. He felt get used to this moment, and he hoped at this time no more lose as the passing Amaya had gone along the best day of her life before. This was her new life in Hiro's body and inside his mind, Hiro wanted to blend all together to be only one. It's the greatest day, and yes he felt love all around him. Everyone smiled and bowed to all of them with pleasure, no needed to ask for more, Hiro thought so...

Izumi was on his father lap eating some cookies that Hiro made for them. “They are so sweet papa. Try one too” he asked his father and Kazuya tried the cookie Izumi offered him. “Papa Hiro and I have a surprise for you. Wait here. I’m going to take it” he said and jumped from his father lap. Kazuya smiled watching his son taking Hiro’s hand into his as they both left the room.

Hiro and the prince walked in the room with the present which they helped each other wrapping last night. The prince called his papa to take from them. Kazuya grinned and his eyes opened wider. Grannny laughed out with pleasant because she knew what was inside that wrapping present. Kazuya held the present tight and his niece asked him to unwrap like other kids who always were excited to see what's inside that present...

Kazuya was holding into his hands the gift from his son and Hiro. Slowly he started to open it wondering what his beloveds planned for him all this time. But he didn’t expect for this- they have done a college from draws with them as a family, plus flowers, plants. “Thank you so much Izumi. And you too Hiro. I will put it on my room so every morning when I wake up to see it. “ Kazuya answered trying to hold back the tears that were almost to fall on his cheeks.

The prince clapped and went straight to his papa and kissed on his cheek. He also said that collage meant the beginning of everything which became better as he could feel and see. And Kazuya added more to his son about nobody was perfect at all as our lives that could rise and fall all time. And all things around could also fulfill to each other. After Kazuya finished his words, grandma waked closer and held Kazuya's hand one and other one was Hiro's.....

Kazuya didn’t expect from his mother to do that. He was a little surprised but was happy in the same time. “ Everyone from this room know that inside Hiro’s body is Amaya soul. You two love each other very much and have a son to rise together. God gives you a second chance to be happy together” Kazuya looked at his mother and smiled before he answered “I will marry Hiro tomorrow in a secret ceremony mother”.

Hiro was a bit shock and surprised as Kazuya said that to his mother. It seemed that everyone understood what they were and also accepted their new coming lives all together. Hiro sat down and bowed his head down around grandma's knees to show how much grateful she was to him. The prince went besides Kazuya and Hiro. He smiled and wiped Hiro's happy tears away. And leaned his head on Hiro's shoulder. Kazuya grinned and told his family that he would be glad if tomorrow everybody would join again his marriage there....

Once everyone congratulated them and the kids went to bed Kazuya found a moment when he could talk alone with Hiro. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier love. Shisu helped me to prepare everything for tomorrow. I already gave you the wedding ring Hiro; I will wear mine on a necklace. So nobody will suspect anything" Kazuya explained looking into Hiro's eyes.