Shingeki no Kyojin with SqueezeBabe

Levirivaille

He gave Hanji a glare, if looks could kill, hanji could've been shot dead by it.

Levi tried to suppress a yawn, Shutting the door behind him and striding into Erwin's room, he was Avoiding eye contact as much as possible, loosely flicking through the documents he had been given, not understanding the extra ones Hanji had given him.

" commander.. "Levi says after moment, strangely well-mannered. The stack of notes subtly shielding his face as he began to walk over, he handed them to erwin and sat back down on the stool.

He pulled the cloak he had taken around his shoulders, he put his left leg over his right and blinked. Levi finally let his eyes lay on the captain, swell of disappointment in his chest, avoiding any unrelated questions." What are the second pair of notes?" He cocked up an eyebrow, curios by nature, and not only did it serve something to talk about, but it could act as a distraction to levi's mind as well

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Levirivaille

• SqueezeBabe

Erwin flicked through the additional notes that Hanji had given him. They were the rumours she'd heard about goings on in the capitol, she'd developed quite the little spy network, but that was his secret with her, and as much as he loved and trusted Levi, he wasn't going to tell him that such a thing existed. "They're supply reports. It seems the merchant guild wants to cheat the us out of supplies" Erwin reached over for his water, taking a sip and sighing. "They seem to think that because half of us go out and get killed, that we don't need so much..." They sat there for a little while, just discussing the finer points of the Abnormal Titan report, and the idiocy of the various guilds, even chuckling few times.

Eventually Erwin looked at Levi and put the papers down on his lap. "What else are you guilty about Heichō?" He asked gently.

Levi's mind had managed to be distracted for a moment, but when erwin's gaze fell upon him, levi crumbled internally, on the outside he tried to remain calm, he even took a cigarette from the small draw, taking a long drag and exhaled to the side, eyes, locked to erwin's, it calmed his mood a little, even if it was probably a threat to his health. finally he obliged.

Levi figured the blonde would soon find out his mischief, wether it be from eren, a sly officer, or just the way levi acted when trapped in a room with the two he had done the deed with. He skillfully rolled the smoke between his fingers, his eyes were weary, and he gave the officer a restrained look of contentment." I...may have..maybe... " he sighed, the words were harder to push out than he planned. He realised that the cape he wore around his shoulders wasn't his. It was eren's. Maybe it wouldn't of been noticeable if had one of his own, but he couldn't help hide the fact eren's name was scribbled roughly on the inside, levi breathed in." i saw eren with you... And i got jealous.. Slightly, maybe a lot." He continued painfully." Petra was around so... I thought i'd get payback." Levi looked at Erwin's expression. This wasn't fair on him, the man had taken more pills than usual, and he was innocent. Levi was guilty. Too guilty in fact, he almost shook, he threw a bit of hay from his cravat onto the floor and darted from the thought of telling Erwin he had done Eren, too.

Erwin sat in silence blinking for a moment. He took a long look at Levi, his face impassive. They stared at each other like this for what surely felt like an eternity for Levi. Then the corners of Erwin lips twitched. "You did Eren too..." The lips twitched again. Erwin covered his mouth with a hand and looked away... his shoulders shaking. "I... I knew I was never enough for you Heichō," he mumbled into his hand, "I- I knew I would never be able to satisfy you completely.." he continued in this vein, casting soulful looks in Levi's direction, rubbing salt into the wound as it were... He covered his face with both hands, shoulders heaving with the effort to suppress...

His laughter

Erwin couldn't contain himself any longer, throwing his head back and laughing long and hard, til the tears leaked from the corner of his eyes, mainly from the pain that his ribs were giving him, but still he couldn't stop laughing. He wiped his eyes, "Ah, Heichō, you really are too sweet for your own good..." he reached over and patted Levi's knee. "I don't own you Heichō, you are free to do... whomever you like..." He smiled kindly, I'm certainly not angry at you for giving into your... baser emotions.." he winked, "I didn't think you had them" he commented, his eyes still twinkling, "though, you have a sadistic streak when you're jealous, I do hope that the both of them are ok... one thing i will NOT be happy about Heichō is if neither of them can walk tomorrow..."

Levi stared at the commander, eyes wide with confusion. Rivaille growled firmly, hating the fact Erwin had laughed at his misfortune, he had been in agonizing guilt for hours, over nothing. Levi took the cigerette and with a cold stare, put out his cigerette on erwin's leg.

Levi dropped his eyelids." Maybe i will.. Maybe i'll fuck the entire base if you laugh like that." Levi fired back in a hope to regain his cold hearted-personality." Oh... And i'm sure they wont stand tomorrow.. By the way."

(( just needed to go out so this is all i could posted.. Gomen))

Erwin brushed away the ash from his leg and tsked. "Heichō, I didn't take you for being a sore loser.. if it makes you feel better, you can do it with whomever you like... but just remember, I'm the only one who can do YOU." Erwin shuffled the papers back into order and handed them back to Levi. "Return these to Hanji, while you're out, inform her that I want to do an inspection once I'm able to get up." Erwin swung his legs over the side of the bed and slowly stood up. Looking down at Levi he said "and that seems that it would be now" he said with a smile.

Erwin moved slowly through the motions of removing some of the bandages and inspecting the healing wounds underneath. He changed his own bandages on some, and mentioned Levi to help him with others, and between the two of them, managed to get him dressed appropriately. Erwin was breathing heavily with the effort. "I'll sit here and have a bit of a rest while you go see Hanji. Come back when you're done and we will go and do the inspection together..."

Levi spoke with a low tone." Ok danchō." He was honestly relieved that he was up and going again, hanji as a commanding officer was a handful. With a clearer head, he turned and headed back out,Rivialle was cautiously examining the hallway, though he felt like he had gotten away with murder, he didn't want to run into either eren nor petra. The anxiety sank in his chest.

Levi knocked on Hanji's door, he felt like he was being lied to about the second papers, but fair enough, if Levi had his own secrets, sure enough erwin could as well. He walked in after he had been invited to do so, even if they had an open-door policy, he didnt want to witness hanji with her 'kitchen-hand.'

" erwin wants a meet-up about the inspection.." Levi stated, folding his arms across his chest." Oho-" levi made a grim chuckle." Seems the man didn't even care, infact, he chuckled." Levi looked at hanji, then nodded." Let's go."

Eren's cape drifted around the man's small figure as they evacuated into the hallway, bursting into Erwin's quarters after a brief knock.

Erwin raised an eyebrow at the two captains bursting into his office. "I didn't realise that inspections were a cause to be so dramatic" he said, his face wearing its trademark impassive expression. He quickly told them why he wanted to do the inspection. Based on the intelligence from Hanji's spy network, the wall cultists were gaining an unusual amount of influence, and villages on the absolute edge of the city, those too far away to be properly managed, were mysteriously turning up empty, but with no signs of having been attacked by titans or wild beasts... they were just like ghost towns... but because they were so far away from the Capitol, nothing was being done to investigate these occurances.

If the Capitol and those controlling it were a threat to humanity, then Erwin wanted this little fortress out in the middle of nowhere, to be the new base of operations, but it was getting harder to keep the place a secret, so it needed to impressed upon the new members of the Legion that the fort was to be kept a secret at all costs... Erwin knew that if word got out to the military police or the kings guard, years of planning would all be for nothing...

He stood up, leaning on Levi slightly as he walked stiffly to the door. "Let's begin shall we?"

Levi had tolerated the slight weight of Erwin and sighed, wrapping the man's arm around his shoulders again in an attempt to make him at least stable." Sounds like a deal."

Levi led Erwin into the main area, the recruits were all there, eating their rations of the day. just by looking at the scouting legion's almost mal-nourished bodies had proved a point to Erwin's words before, the dealers of the supplies seemed to be unfair to the squads in this specification.

As hanji yelled out a " soldiers!" Levi had noted none of them looked up, they were in a trance which consisted of only food." OI YOU GOD DAMN BRATS LISTEN UP." Levi had shouted, he still upheld his monotone voice, but levi needed their attention.

The room of worn out and tired faces looked up at the three officers. Mumbling stopped and, well trained as they were, all got up at the same time, their fists on their chest and behind them as they saluted. Levi's lip quivered, they moved so swiftly and in time, the man appreciated sync. " the commander has something to tell you, it's very important, so if anyone of you wish to become titan food, i would remain quiet." Though levi had warned them, a few murmurs occurred as they glanced at the two, some of them hadn't of even seen Erwin or levi since the rescue mission, and they seemed intrigued.

Erwin cleared his throat and began with the outline of the mission. They were going to go to one of the nearby abandoned villages and conduct a thorough investigation. Any titans engaged were to be dispatched. If any abnormal titans were discovered, as much data about them was to be recorded, if they became too dangerous, obviously they would need to be dispatched immediately. Those that were remaining behind would need to ensure the construction tasks were completed. Erwin then moved onto the importance of the base being kept a secret, without divulging into the details as to why.

Erwin took note of the hushed comments that followed his briefing, waiting for any questions... when there were none, he gave the order for the soldiers to be at ease and resume their meal. He walked back to his quarters with Hanji and Levi, and once inside, collapsed gratefully onto the edge of the bed. The effort of getting up and walking was proving to be a bit much for him. "Hanji, did you notice who made comments after I said the base must be kept a secret? I want those on the mission list tomorrow. If they can't keep secrets, then perhaps it's best that they come us to the villages." Erwin didn't need to say that they would most likely die on the mission. Hanji nodded and excused herself to get to work.

Once she left, Erwin sighed and rubbed his face, allowing weariness to creep into his voice. "Heichō, would... you like to spend the night?" he asked. He was felt that he needed to make it up to Levi somehow... after all, the guilt and pain that Levi felt over his indiscretions, was still etched all over his face when he thought that no one was looking... "I... need you Levi" Erwin finished softly, waiting for the smaller man to respond...

Levi had gingerly sat himself beside the commander,unable to suppress his smirk." Seeing i might become eaten tomorrow, guess theres no other choice." Levi's dark sense of humor crept in, but the look he gave him was rather skeptical.

" maybe you wouldn't need me so much if you stay put in one place." The captain muttered" you're trying to get ahead of yourself." Levi softly picked up the loose end of one of his bandages, then tugged on it, as if to direct Erwin's attention to his wound. He clicked his tongue." Fine, i'll stay." Almost instantly, he began loosening his boots, freeing his feet of a long day's work." From a scale of 1-10 how dangerous will the move be? "

Levi swung is legs for a few minutes before tilting up the commanders chin as thin, warm lips pressed to his in a quick, welcoming kiss. Levi then pulled away and climbed around the back of Erwin, he also felt like he needed to make it up to the man for being un loyal, perhaps, Levi could massage Erwins' anxieties away.

Levi began kneading his palms into Erwin's shoulders, avoiding any wounds." Losing the ol' muscle mass there Erwin." He joked." You need to start working out again."

Erwin closed his eyes and leaned into Levi's hands. "Ah Heichō..." he groaned softly. He let Levi continue massaging for a few minutes before he started slowly removing his clothes, starting with his own boots. He disengaged himself from Levi, standing up to remove his pants until he was completely naked except for the various bandages. Erwin stretched and flexed his various muscles before walking unashamedly over to the fireplace, banking the fire for the night. The warm coals reflected a soft light that flickered and shimmered over Erwins form as he slowly walked back to the bed.

Erwin kneeled on the edge of the bed, still towering over Levi, reaching to run both hands through Levi's hair, his fingers gently massaging his head for a few minutes before sliding his hands down around Levi's face to cup it, tilting his head to meet his kiss. Erwin kissed Levi slowly and tenderly, his lips soft and biting, his tongue gently caressing Levi's own. "Heichō, " he whispered, using his thumbs to caress Levi's face, "Just... stay like this for a bit", a small smile playing around his lips before he bent down to kiss Levi once more.

He was vaguely aware of how long of a night it would turn out to be, not that levi hoped it was cut short, but when Erwin was kissing him like this, he hoped it would never stop, never to have to wake in the morning with a chance of death. But levi pulled himself from his thoughts, he had to exterminate the titans, he'd promised that one soldier, he couldn't just go quitting the force to have Erwin to himself.

A scream of lust boiled in his stomach, not the kind that would surely make the two men break the room in a mass of bodies, but more in a sense he wanted to be possesive over erwin. Levi tried to nose against The commanders throat, leaving small, delicate kisses down the man's neck towards his shoulder, he then bit softly on the man's bottom lip ,imploring, or maybe demanding, trying to deepen the kiss.

Levi's eyes closed, he wrapped his arms around Erwin's shoulders in a hug, he seperated their mouths and reached upwards, trying to grasp to erwin with much need." Setting the mood were we?" The captain asked as he watched the fire over Erwin's shoulder." Plus you smell clean" levi breathed out softly, contently, with the emphasis of the word.

Erwin nipped at Levi's neck lightly, whispering terms of endearment. "I... wasn't intending for anything to happen Levi, I... just wanted to hold you for a little while..." Erwin reached down to cup Levi's arse in his hands, his fingers gently massaging the firm globes of muscle. Erwin could feel himself getting hard, but was really in no condition to be doing anything strenuous. He nibbled his way up Levi's neck, breathing across the wet trail he'd left behind, before capturing Levi's lips once more in a slow, sensuous dance, tugging at Levi's lips with his own.

Erwin's own breath was catching slightly, his muscles tightening with the effort to stay in control and not injure himself any further. He nibbled at Levi's bottom lip and whispered. "Did you... want to go on top?"

Levi tossed his head back and exhaled, then looked ip at him with a surprised expression- not expecting erwin to of asked such a question in the state he was in." You sure i wont... Crush you.."Levi’s expression fell shy of outright worry. The captain frowned and then began moving his hands around erwin, switching to softer touches, internally facepalming himself for not taking that into account from the start.

Levi watched his face, briefly surveying the rest of him, then the small male gently pushed the man onto the bed, gently of course. The captain let his hands slide cooly over the abdominal muscles before him, then crawled over him, straddling." Say, erwin... This might not be as hard as i thought, it's just like riding a horse isnt it" Levi murmured as he set his jaw, he was determined to now satisfy Erwin once more.

Erwin slowly fell back onto the bed, sinking into the mattress as Levi climbed on top of him. He licked his lips at the sight of Levi perched on top of him and gave a wink, "It is... a little like horse-riding... and you're not so heavy that you'd crush me..." Erwin's breath caught a little as Levi's hand brushed over the muscles of his stomach. Erwin propped himself up into a half sitting position, bringing his knees up, still balancing Levi on his lap. Erwin lifted his hips slightly, pushing his cock against the crease of Levi's arse, his hands reaching again to cup it.

The fire had burned down even lower, casting it's flickering glow over the both of them. Erwin laughed softly, "It is kinda... romantic... I don't think we've even done it... like this before", Erwins voice was low and soft, a velvety rumble...

Levi had an excited shiver run down His spine, hearing erwin's voice in such a silky way gave him chills, and temptation. The captain looked down with proximity and an intent gaze." You're right... " he clicked his tongue once." If only we had some alcohol beforehand it would've been like a date..." Levi let his touch linger on the commanders skin, tracing the deep grooves of muscle.

Levi' reached behind him, grabbing a cigarette from the pants' pockets he had recently discarded,lighting it and letting the smoke haze throughout the room, he stuck it to the side of his mouth as he gently and lightly fondled with the man's length a couple of times. Then, tilting his hips forwards and leaning backwards, levi tried to let himself engulf the monstrous thing inside him, lowering himself hesitantly downwards, still so tight, still so painful. The captain took one last inhale of the smoke before putting it out, and chucking it over with his other possessions, still wearing the white blouse which hung slightly over his waist.

Levi bent forwards a little to let his face reach erwin's, covering his own mouth in order not to make any embarrassing noises from the pleasant pain he was enduring." Dan..chō..." He whispered softly in the man's ear, almost as sensual as erwin nad been to him before.

Erwin gritted his teeth as Levi lowered himself onto his cock, Levi's tight, warm arse enveloping him. He bucked his upwards slightly as Levi leaned forward, pushing his length further into him. His hands traveled up Levi's thighs to grab hold of his hips as he slowly thrust again. Erwin continued pumping into Levi at a slow, sensuous pace. Sweat beaded on his forehead as he struggled to maintain the torturous rhythm, his thighs shaking with the effort. He reached a hand between Levi's legs, gripping his shaft, and began pumping his hand at the same slow rhythm.

Levi's body caved, his eyes rolled a little, erwin's thrusts making him undesirably go crazy, he regained his posture, puling away from Erwin, forcefully pushing the man's hips down." You... You'll break a hip old man." Levi teased, then gently began moving himself up and down on top of the commander, Even though he was small and slender, he was made entirely of solid muscle, causing him to start to sorry about his weight against the rather ill-stated Erwin.

Levi's fingers loosely gripping the edges of the bed, stabilizing himself, small slight lustful sobs began flowing from between the captain's lips, trying to press downwards, shifting his hips until he was completely seated in the blonde's lap, the whole thing inside him. Levi quivered a little as he remained there for a while, before gently sliding his hand's to erwin's aching thighs, massaging them as he pulled himself upwards.

Erwin groaned when Levi seated himself fully on his cock. It made stomach tighten and his balls ache, and he groaned louder as Levi started to ride him. "Heicho," he moaned. "I'll come soon" he warned. Erwins hand tightened around Levi's cock, pumping faster. "I.. umph.... want us to... umph... together..." Erwin was breathing hard, the sweat dripping from his face from the effort of not throwing Levi underneath him and fucking him senseless.

Erwins muscles tightened, the warmth in the pit of his stomach becoming unbearably hot. He could feel his cock swelling deep inside of Levi, ready to empty himself inside the Captains hot tight arse.

Levi couldn't hide the sweet pleasure he was feeling, He dared to give Erwin one more seductive glance, then, growling an unrestrained shout from his throat, he could feel erwin swelling, making it even larger. Levi leaned back down to lock their lips once in a hungry kiss, before tilting his head off to the side of erwin, his warm breaths beginning to quicken in pace as he reached his near climax.

Levi fondly gripped his fingers into Erwin's hair, moving his ass back down onto erwin with such a force, the pressure built up inside him and wet noises between his lips repeated softly in Erwin's ear." O-ok..." He managed eventually, even though he had little touch from erwin's hands across his cock, he was able to orgasm as the larger man released himself inside, levi's eyes rolled a little, his hands tightening in Erwin's hair, moving his abdominal muscles to push the feelings into small waves, which he rode out on top of erwin.

Erwin shuddered as Levi milked his cock, wringing every last drop from it. He kissed Levi slowly and tenderly, wrapping his arms around the smaller man. "I think, that we will have to have a bath" he breathed, looking up at Levi. "and change these bandages..." he finished with a smile. He manoeuvred himself upright, still managing to hold Levi in his arms. He kissed Levi again, almost lovingly, "Thank you Levi" he said softly.

X-----X-----X-----X

Erwin lay in the bed, arm around Levi's sleeping form. They'd bathed, completed their little ritual as best they could, and changed the bandages and sheets. Erwin's wounds were well on their way to healing, almost uncannily so. He smiled to himself, the dying firelight throwing the room into deep shadows, he would be fine for their mission tomorrow. He snuggled close to Levi and fell asleep.

Unlike many mornings where levi had scampered off before he could be seen, levi had stayed, his small frame curled tightly in a ball beside erwin, Levi shifted a bit, pulling the blanket closer.

"Good morning sunshine," Levi muttered effortlessly, sarcastically." He stretched out his arms and turned over so he was on his back, staring at the ceiling." Well, we better get ready... " levi started." I better make sure no brat is able to steal my gear this time.." He gave erwin a wink, propping himself up and buttoning his shirt as he stared at the commander." You look like youre healing well," he noted." But this time dont you dare go pulling a one man rescue mission that could of cost you your life." Levi flicked him on the nose.

Erwin rolled onto his side, looking up at Levi as he got himself ready. He winced slightly as Levi flicked him on the nose, and gave a chuckle. "There will be no rescue missions on this one Heichō," his look turned more serious. "This mission will be dangerous, make no mistake about that, this is different, I need you alive Heichō, keep it that way." Erwin eased himself from the bed, and began unwrapping the various bandages to inspect the flesh beneath them. Most of the flesh wounds had already healed, the skin pink and raw looking.

"Heichō, go out and make sure that everyone is ready, get Hanji and make sure that all gear has been inspected first, I don't need someone's gear not working, impress upon them that this is life or death, if their gear fails, they will die..." Erwin was already adjusting the straps to his harness "I'll be out there in a moment..." Erwins face settled into it's trademark passiveness.