Shingeki no Kyojin with SqueezeBabe

Levirivaille

in light of the events of the past few days. Levi's eyebrows twitched,what had Happened over the course of these days? Levi's chest still boiled with the possibility of Erwin's unfaithfulness, but there was nothing extraordinary showing in the corporal's insipid eyes, Despite their struggles, at least they knew to rely on no one but themselves." Well, Danchō, there is a ....superstition that the boy is in fact a titan, and if news gets back to the government and capitol, the military police will no doubt hear of it, and try cast Away Our one chance of redemption over the titans. I believe the soldier is a valuable asset, but if it spreads around like wildfire, the civilians wont want anything to do with him, and i can only imagine the death threats, and budget costs to our legion that would try to restrict us from savoring him." Levi's eyes shifted lifelessly to the sole window " Erwin, though this hideout is nestled in the quietude of the country, it's still large enough to be stumbled upon, whatever this large objective of yours actually is, i trust we will be returning soon?" It was an almost spiteful voice, yet he was sure that his pounding heart alone would betray his presence as a calm, collected Captain, as in the inside he was conflicted, talking formally to the commander always served a struggle when he could be trusted, this seemed that much harder.

A cloud slowly shifted away from the sun casting Levi's features into sharp contrast as he finally attended to the man's face, maybe levi was just being childish. He eyed the blonde boy still hovering around them in the corner, Armin definitely seemed to be in on more than he should of been. Levi's eyes suddenly bolted back to Erwin's cobalt blue iris', an accusing glance." In fact... Im sure as Corporal i deserve an insight into your plans, I'm not sending any more men out to commit suicide against your orders." Through the harshness of the words, levi's voice still hummed in a soft velvety aspect.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Levirivaille

• SqueezeBabe

Erwin glanced over at Levi and studied him for a moment. "Heichō, If I tell you to go out there and die, you will do it." he said softly, If I tell any of those people out there, to go and die for me, they will do it. My orders are absolute and final." he said softly, his voice becoming dangerous. "If you disobey me, if anyone disobeys me, I will kill them myself." Erwins fist clenched unconsciously, "And when I find out who is behind all of this, I will make them pay". Erwin glanced over to the corner where Armin was sitting huddled. He noticed that the boy's face had gone especially white. "To fight a monster, you have to be a monster" he said simply.

Erwin reached out and cupped Levi's chin in his hand, "Make no mistake Heichō, I will drop you back in the cesspit from whence you came, or have you already forgotten you promise to me?" he whispered softly so only Levi could hear him. "I don't do any of this for you, or for them, or even for me... you know that..." Erwin dropped his hand, feeling incredibly tired once more. Since when did doing the right thing take so much energy. He spoke a little louder. "You both can leave. It seems that I have some thinking to do." He smiled at Levi, "Don't worry Heichō, I should be back to my old self tomorrow."

Levi had listened in straight-shouldered silence as the man carried on, his features twitched as the large hand that cradled his chin dropped, letting the words of dismissal linger in his ears." Just to correct you Danchō, my men will die for humanity not for you." He let his eyes fall sternly on the Commander's face, as he turned on his heel, grabbing Hanji's cape in the process." Hanji, Ikouze." He knew Erwin had been correct, Levi was to follow his orders, die when told, and keep what he had promised to the man.

Hanji followed silently behind, “If you continue to keep your silence,” Hanji finally piped up from behind the Captain, “I'll will have to assume you're up to something." Her lips curved into a psychotic smile before she frowned." What was that little argument about anyway, so it was Erwin that saved you all those years ago huh? And i had my money set on that you had managed to escape the death penalty yourself." Levi had stopped mid pace and turned, he'd forgotten that Hanji had been behind him." Nothing." He replied after his shock had been deleted from his mind. Even so, as deplorable as Levi's actions had been in the past, she was right about something too, without the commander showing up on that day, levi's body would of gone to hell in favor of a hanging.

" I'm tired. Go find that kitchen boy of yours." Levi had slipped inside the door to his small makeshift quarters, and shut the door in the woman's face, setting himself at his desk, he wasn't entirely telling Hanji the truth, with no intentions of settling down for the night, he began logging everything that he could remember on blank papers, he ink neatly linked and withheld all the conversations the man could recall. It didn't take him very long to finish the work, as he'd known it wouldn't; another handful of minutes saw him straightening the neat stack and reading through it, either this was the witness statement which would save the Commanders Ass when and if they got back, or it would be thing that verified Levi's distrust. "if you disobey me, if anyone disobeys me, i'll kill them myself."

' Well i might be beneath The commander's sword soon.' levi frowned, his head gently collided with the wooden surface of the desk, unable to keep awake.

Erwin watched the two captains leave and breathed a small sigh. He glanced over to Armin still huddled in the corner. "I guess that means that you should probably leave too..." Erwin watched Armin leave and sighed again. He wasn't one to show his "feelings" like this, but with the events of the day, the fiasco that was the mission, it was hard not to feel frustrated and on edge. He stared into the dying glow of what was left of the fire, the orange light casting dark shadows around the room. It was hard to shake the ominous feeling that something was happening, something that was bigger than what he had control over. He leaned back against the pillows and closed his eyes. Tomorrow he would go down and see Eren, tomorrow he'd get to the bottom of everything, tomorrow he'd....

X-----X-----X-----X

Armin made his way back out to the walls. It seemed that he was removed from normal duty, to be at the beck and call of the Commander. Not that Armin minded this, but seeing such a dangerous side of him had put him on edge. He looked out over the dark landscape. The moon was waning, and the nights seemed to be getting darker and darker, the shadows deepening. Armin shivered, the darker it got, the more chance there was for things to hide. He jerked in reflex as he noticed another shadow on the wall with him. "Hey, it's only me" Jean's voice called out softly. Jean was huddled up against the wall under a blanket. The wind blew, causing Armin to shiver slightly. Jean motioned for Armin to come and join him. He lifted the blanket, and Armin snuggled against him, laying his head on Jeans shoulder. The two didn't speak, and eventually Armin fell asleep.

Levi remained where he'd been sleeping, head against the forged 'Erwin' signature he had made with a very courageous effort, knees bent loosely beneath the Deep brown desk, A singular arm limply spread against the length of the surface. He didn't move as The shadowed figure approached him. The darkened silhouette paused for a moment, if the corporal had been awake, he might have even caught a glimpse of the face in the candlelight which had been catching in the deep recognisable cobalt blue eyes, precise cheekbones and casted light on the heavily defined shadows on the dark, yet youthful face. An arm extended, then reached out to place the flat of their hand against Levi's throat. The Corporal's skin was icy, but there was movement beneath, the low and steady flicker of heart's blood stubbornly refusing to cease its flow as small almost sobbing noises escaped the man's lips from the occurring nightmare that had been handed to him repeatedly.

The creak of old, withered ropes filled the almost silence of the room.

It was really the only warning Levi received, the unknown figure had managed to bind the Man's small body against the chair he had been slumped half out of. The corporal, with a flutter of his sudden aware eyes, had managed to only growl a "who-" before the hooded figure moved faster than he could blink, and The corporal gagged in shock as one of Their feet struck him hard just below the adam's apple, slamming him into the back of the chair, the force sending the wheeled furniture straight towards the wall, as The person had leapt onto him, hands seizing a good handful of his hair painfully. He gasped as the rest of the breath was knocked from his lungs.

Whoever it was had planned it, normally a light sleeper, a penny drop would of alerted him.

wait.

Levi's weary eyes rounded at the cup he had received earlier as a thirst-quencher.

He'd been drugged.

• 3 weeks later...

Eren sat alone in the cell. At least he wasn't suffering the humiliation of being chained up and he didn't even really have guards. No one wanted to be near him, and he couldn't really blame them. Even having all this time to think about what had happened, he still had no clue as to what had happened, what had caused the titan to disappear, where his absurd body temperature had come from or any of it for that matter. He'd been left with a meal that he didn't feel like eating, and there was at least a fire going in the fireplace, scant warmth left after the stone walls had sucked most of it away. He was pulled from his thoughts by the sound of footsteps. Who would be coming and visiting him at this hour? Hanji had already told him that she would be back in the morning, and to use the "quiet" time to recall as much as he possibly could.

A hooded figure came into view, tall and broad. Eren swallowed. "Who are you?" he called out to the figure. There was no reply. The hood was low enough that Eren couldn't make out any facial features, and the dim flickering light of the fire just made the shadow of the hood deeper. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" Eren shouted, the silence was making him uneasy. He might be behind locked bars, but that just meant that he couldn't run away...

Throughout the time Levi had been enrolled, and worked his way up the ranks in the corps, He had made the impression that Levi was not a person who angered easily. Thrashing about was a first instinct, there were voices around him but only darkness shielded his eyes, as much as anger was almost an unknown matter to Levi, he only felt hatred to those who had taken him, he had no idea where he was.

"Is it true?" Whispers hushed each other, almost familiar voices, there remained a stiffness in Levi's shoulders as he turned back to the realization his hands were cuffed, and he was kneeling, the lowest form he could be positioned in, levi clenched his teeth and resumed trying to regain his combat stance. "Is it really true.... Eren.. And Levi? Who knew..."

Levi hated whispers... Unless it was Erwin whispering to him.

That jerked something in his mind, The last time he'd laid eyes on Erwin in the slightly crowded little quarters he lay in above the barracks, there had been such pain and urgency in him, such exhausted relief upon seeing Erwin being capable of lifting his head since that time they had brought him in. Yet the captain's face and throat had born the marks of his fury towards the men he'd held responsible.. Who he thought he held responsible, yet he had no proof, But still that distrust grew- he had no idea how long he had been out, and had no proven fact that erwin remained in his bed when the shadowed figure came in.

Matter of fact, where was Erwin now...

“Heichō” Someone said nervously, removing the blindfold, As his eyes adjusted to the brightly sun-filtered room, he looked back at him in numb distraction." Sorry about this-". Levi looked around.

Military court? Why-

Levi was touched briefly by the pleasantly cool evening breeze, enough to lift his resigned melancholia for a few minutes; questions began to surface shortly thereafter.

Who brought me here?

What have i done wrong?

Why was i drugged...

“I guess i'm the one who is sorry, but i have no idea why.,” Levi said at last. He looked up at the person again, and gave his arm a small, insistent tug, not enough to free himself, only enough to ask that The man let him go. They obliged, surprisingly.

At least they still respected him enough to be able to stand by himself, without restraints other than the cuffs.

The captain dragged his aching body up, and Levi stepped back again, rubbing the bruised wrists together with absent-minded thoughtfulness.

Levi was not particularly interested in public spectacles as such, knowing he was being accused of something he didn't know of.

" Levi and Eren Jäger... You are in breach of the courts rules, we have had reason to believe you two are in on a specific mission which has succeeded in wiping out half of the corps on purpose."

What.

• 1 month later...

"I'm assuming you're here for a reason?" Erwin didn't even bother opening his eyes. He'd heard the door to his room open as he lay there with his eyes closed, not sleeping; just resting . Considering that they hadn't knocked or announced their presence; just the sound of a chair being dragged across the stone floor.

"Astute as always Commander," the voice was soft and measured. "It wasn't hard to find your little base of operations, though I am rather impressed with how far along things are here, you've been quite busy. Unfortunately for you and yours, we will have to... borrow a few things... Not to worry Commander, your trip back to the Capitol will be less uncomfortable than Rivialles and Jaegers. You'll give the order to depart, and everyone will return none the wiser, and you'll present to the military court to be tried for treason. Failure to comply will see you dead, here and now..."

A faint smile played across Erwins lips, "It seems that I don't have much of a choice..."

He was proud of his soldiers; they packed and deployed quickly, and no one asked any questions. It seemed in a way, that they knew that something was wrong, but to a man they all kept silent about it. The journey back was uneventful, even the titans were mysteriously absent, and once inside the Capitol, the Survey Corps were placed under house arrest until further notice.

Erwins injuries and fatigue had mostly healed and as such he fronted to the military court in his full uniform, and not a bandage in sight, adding to the already established myth of his super human constitution. He cut an imposing figure, clean shaven and broad shoulders, his face like it was carved of stone, impassive as always. His name was announces and he strode into the Courtroom, long legs carrying him further ahead than his guard; at least his rank allowed him certain liberties, and not being chained like a common criminal was one of them.

He stood next to Levi and Eren, and hoped that they'd take their cue from him, to stand tall and proud, and leave the talking to him....