Shingeki no Kyojin with SqueezeBabe

Levirivaille

Hanji folded her arms and glared at Levi and snorted "Oh, Heichō, I know exactly what is going on here." She grabbed Levi by the ear and twisted. She turned and smiled sweetly at Eren, "Don't think you're getting out of this scott-free honey, i'll deal with you in a minute, just stay right there..." Hanji dragged Levi by the ear into the room Petra vacated and kicked the door closed behind her.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Levi?!" She hissed at him, "If Erwin finds out that you are assaulting junior officers, what do you think he'll do?!" Her eyes travelled over to the bed, taking in the crumpled and stained sheets. "Oh, fuck, Heichō, please tell me you weren't responsible for that too?" She rubbed her face, glaring at Levi and gave him a poke in the chest. "What do you think Erwin's going to think if he finds out about that?"

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Levirivaille

• SqueezeBabe

Levi massaged the feeling back into his ear. Then gave a look of superiority ." Beleive me i wasn't the one assaulting him, besides, the man's too retarded at the moment to even move a muscle so it's not like he could act upon anything."

Levi then stepped back slightly as he was prodded by the brunette." That won't be necessary, would you honestly go and tell your commander his captain had slept with another officer in his own spare time? It's a personal matter." he said gruffly, squaring his fragile shoulders as he folded his arms" besides, i was bored" he lied." So Enlighten me how you'd go about that." Soon though, any smug attitude was disappeared and was replaced by annoyance. Now that the brute of a woman had mentioned the state of the bed, levi began to get twitchy from the aftermath and stench of sex polluting the air.

In the awkward silence that followed, he 'subtly' gave the air a sprig of some sort of air freshener.

Levi then fixed his shirt as he chewed on his lip. What the hell." The danchō did the deed with eren.. Or rather let eren fuck him." He said calmly, he was well and over bottling it up. Plus it might just clear Levi's name out of hanji's doghouse. " that pedophile of a bastard."

Hanji gave Levi a stinging slap across the face. "Levi, the man is unconscious, a titan could throw up on him, and he wouldn't even notice! You should pay more attention to the mess gossip... The only reason why Eren is so popular is because the girls think he looks like YOU!" She poked another finger in his chest, "If I was off my face on meds and pain, I sure as shit wouldn't be able to tell the difference either!" Hanji stopped her tirade for a moment and smiled, "Don't tell me you were jealous Heichō?"

She patted him on the shoulder. "I'll deal with the pipsqueak outside, YOU, go make yourself useful somewhere else."

Scoffing, he abruptly stopped the menacing glare he had shot at the woman for laying her hand on him, his cheek hurt like hell. Levi hung his head between his shoulders. If Hanji was correct.. And there was little times when she wasn't. Levi had just intentionally cheated on Erwin.

Levi bolted out the door, he had been sure Erwin would be trying to be uo and about sooner rather than later, and as most information reached him quickly... He had to get to Petra, there was no way he was going to let his slip up risk what he had with the commander.

He ran past a group of girls that usually liked to gather with Petra. Giggles. He paused mid-step." Have you ladies seen Petra aroun-"

" no but it seems youve already seen enough of her lately.." One piped up, and was immediately encouraged by an uproar of girlish squeals by the others. Levi was dead, he just knew it.

He gave uo on the hunt for Petra, there wasn't much use telling her to shut her trap if half the soldiers were already talking about them. He grumbled, this wasn't something he needed on a monday. Instead the captain dragged himself back towards Erwin's quarters, perhaps if levi chatted to him long enough no one else would grab his attention. Levi sat himself back on the stool upon arrival, letting his gaze fall on the man's calm face.

his composure was beginning to crack. His stomach felt knotted, this could be an even longer day.

"Heichō, if you stare any harder, you'll burn a hole in my forehead." Erwin opened his eyes, "Don't look so worried, you didn't hurt me that much" he gave a weak smile. "Did you talk to Hanji about the titan?"

X-----X-----X-----X

Hanji had Eren by the ear and was dragging him back to her office, once inside she slammed the door shut and kicked his legs out from underneath him, making him drop to his knees on the floor. She grabbed a handful of hair and pulled his head back causing him to cry out. "Oh save it princess, this isn't anything compared to what WILL happen when the commander finds out what you did to him" she growled at him. "What on earth were you thinking?" she gave his head a little shake and let him go with a shove. She looked down at Eren, and adjusted her glasses. "Look, I know better than anybody that being in the Scouting Legion means that your days are numbered. It causes some of us to go a little crazy and we'd screw anything that wasn't tied down, because the root you have today could be your last... but Eren, did you have to take advantage of Erwin like that?"

She sighed, she'd have to keep Eren out of sight and out of mind until they were all ready to go back, the last thing she needed was Levi trying to kill him in a jealous rage, or worse still for Erwin to come after him...

" what do you mean i didn't hurt you .. Oh..thats not what i..." Levi swallowed and loosened the white cloth around his neck." ... Yeah, a little, she was interested- you know her and her obsession with the ugly things." Levi rubbed his chest a little, the woman was violent when she was annoyed.

" do you feel any better?' Levi questioned buffing his nail with some sort of filet, it wouldn't hurt to ask.. Wouldn't hurt Erwin anyway.

-----

Eren hung his head." Gomen.. Nasai." He apologised formally, maybe he had taken it slightly far. He looked up at Hanji, his face questionable." Why would levi do that to me though, unless he was jealous it would-" eren played a small smirk on his lips, he wasn't going to ask hanji, he might receive another lashing." Where to from here?" He weakly dragged himself up, " and what would Erwin do to me..." His voice became painted with regret , The commander would probably kill him.

---

Levi looked down at erwin again, it gave him a grim feeling, the man seemed to be oblivious, and he hoped it would remain that way.

Erwin dozed, waking up a few times, noting that Levi was still sitting next to him. There was something playing on his mind each time he fell asleep again, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it... he knew that it would eventually come to him, but for now, he was concentrating on having his body heal enough that he could get out of bed. Though it worried him slightly, the few times he did catch a look at Levi's face, the man seemed to be beside himself with guilt and worry. "Heichō" he said softly at one point, "you need to stop worrying about me. What's done is done. You're alive, I'm alive. That's all that matters at this point." Erwin reached for Levi's hand and brought it to his lips, before drifting off to sleep again.

X-----X-----X-----X

"The Commander would kill you most certainly" Hanji said, almost cheerfully. She pushed her glasses up her nose. "Now, I do believe that the stable need mucking out... I want to see you back here when you're done. If I find out you've been fucking someone else along the way, I'll cut the damn thing off... understand?" She watched Eren scramble out of the room, a small smile playing around her lips. The kid did actually look like Levi... just a bit taller, and those green eyes would be a give away...

Levi softly combed the man's hair neatly back into place with his fingers." It's not just that.. Sorry." He whispered, erwin was asleep, and couldn't probably hear Levi's apology, levi just needed to do it for his own sanity.

Levi got up and made his way to the stables, about to saddle up his horse to burn off some steam, but as soon as he arrived, he remembered his trusted steed had been flattened by a fucking titan. Looking through the stalls, he managed to find Erwin's horse, and despite his short and slight stature, he propped himself up on the wooden pole which stopped the horse from fleeing, swinging his legs beneath himself, he looked up.

Eren. He was scrubbing on his knees in the stall opposite, he face painted in agony as he battled the dirtiness. At this moment in time, levi was no more pleased with the sight, not only had the brat been taught a lesson, he was cleaning at the same time.

" ne eren, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, Erwin is irresistible... But was it really worth it now?" He stopped the swinging motion of his legs and leaped off, standing in a pose.

Eren stood up, brushing the dirt from this trousers and eyed Levi off. The man was a role model of sorts to him, the kind of soldier that he aspired to be, a one man army capable of destroying every last titan. He smirked slightly at the comment about Erwin being irresistible, "It was worth it to see the look on your face now, Captain" Eren sneered, insolence creeping into his voice.

He'd gone to see if the rumours were true, that the Commander had really gone off to risk life and limb to save Levi, he wanted to know what it was that made Levi so special that he'd risk himself instead of sending a rescue party. When Eren had gone into the room and seen Erwin lying there looking so helpless, he couldn't help himself but brush the hair from his face as he was sleeping... and then Erwin had stirred and moaned Levi's name.. Eren had frozen at that point, unsure of what to do next, until he saw the bulge beginning beneath the sheets. Did this mean that the Captain and the Commander were... doing each other? So Eren decided to see how far he could go...

Levi grumbled a few cussed words, usually he would just ignore this kind of bratty behaviour, but levi had a hidden soft spot for Eren, despite how much the man hated him right now, he reminded him of a younger levi, it was annoying really.

promptly frozen at eren's comment, levi grabbed a fistful of the boy's filthy clothing, with The heichō's usual hate of anything un-sanitised, it was made clear how aggravated levi really was if he felt inclined to do so.

Levi suddenly belted the kid once in the stomach. A smile brought to his lips as he heard the wheeze." Well, by looking at your face right now.. Ask yourself that question once again." Levi looked around, no sign of hanji, so he was in the clear." I have a high tolerance for you, eren, and somewhat respect, all that could be dropped in an instant. If you think you can just go on and bloody ride Erwin like a horse without any difficulties... Consider me a difficulty." Levi pushed eren onto the ground and had his boot resting on the boy's head."See, under a boot and a firm hand is where you belong." He muttered coldly

Eren groaned into the dirt, but he knew better than to struggle, but it still didn't stop him from mouthing off. "You worried that i'd turn out to be a better fuck that you?" Eren's voice turned suggestive, "Or do you want to go where the Commander has been?" he brought his knees up underneath him, lifting his arse into the air, Levi's boot on his face. "Hanji has made sure that i'm cleaning the stables on my own... there's no one here but us..."

Eren had started to feel hot underneath the Captains heel and he could feel his cock starting to swell... all the talk about being with the Commander, and the now the thought of being with Levi was getting his heart racing...

Levi's eyes had dilated slightly, " you filthy brute... I'll show you who's a better fuck." He removed his boot,Levi roughly tugged at the brunettes hair and pulled him up against the pole he previously had been sitting on, he untied his cravat and shoved it into Eren's mouth to silence him.

Levi had already been Unfaithful to Erwin, what was the use of stopping now, besides, in his opinion, when it came to teaching somebody discipline, levi believed pain was the most effective way." You should no better than to aggrivate myself in a manor, you'll be as timid as a dog when i'm finished."

Levi almost tore off the boy's lower clothing, scoffing as he wandered his eyes over the pale skin that revealed itself to him. As Eren's legs had pulled themselves together, the captain pushed them apart and resumed. Levi tried to work on his own belts, giving up and was too impatient to continue his 'lesson' to ramble about, he unfastened his pants enough to free his length. Levi then pulled Eren's cock backwards, to try pull it in an un-natural angle until he could hear a pained scream.

Eren winced as Levi pulled him upright by his hair, slamming his cheek against the wooden hitching post. He groaned as he felt the rough surface tear into the soft skin. He heard Levi make a tsk sound and when he opened his mouth to protest at this "rough" treatment, Levi shoved his cravat into his mouth. Eren coughed, choking on it slightly, "Mmmph" he protested around it. His groans got louder and more urgent as he felt Levi rip his pants down...

Eren screamed as loud as he could around the makeshift gag, as he felt Levi bend his already hard cock at an impossible angle. Tears trickled down his cheeks as he screamed again. His legs felt like jelly, and he had trouble catching his breath. To Eren's horror, this treatment didn't make him soft, if anything it made him even harder...

Levi growled." Shut up, you pig, and ..." Levi struggled to keep a hold of eren in his hand." Stop growing!-" he was trying to make it physically painful for Eren to cooperate.

giving himself a few lazy strokes, levi didn't use any sort of preparation, this was to be rough, and if it tore apart eren, he didn't care. He shoved eren's head harsher into the wooden beam as his other hand guided himself to the ring of muscle. Eren's scream had also turned on levi. He was asking for it. The small man leaned his weight forward and wasn't surprised by the tightness he encountered, he forced himself inside. In this position he decided that he could gain some information from Eren." Tell me who's the better fuck." Levi ordered, when there was hesitation, he slammed himself into him, their skin slapping together echoed throughout the stables. " tell me. I demand it." He grumbled, Using Erwin's own movements against Eren, he pulled his hands behind his back, leaning his lower body into the boy as he then shoved him to the ground, shoving eren's head back into the ground, levi started to thrust a little faster, trying to make him hurt “you are the base slut.." He hissed.

Eren felt the head of Levi's cock push against him, felt his skin tear as he forced his way in. He screamed around the gag again, breathing harshly when Levi's cock was all the way in. He felt dizzy and hot, and the way Levi was still bending him made him feel weak. Levi cracked his head against the wooden post again causing Eren to groan, both in pleasure and in pain. The pain that Levi was making him feel just added to the pleasurable sensation his thrusts were generating.

"Tell me who's the better fuck?" Eren wanted to scream that it was actually Levi, but he couldn't make his mouth work around the gag and all that came out was a whimper. Eren groaned as Levi shoved his head into the ground, the muscles of his shoulders aching from having his arms pulled back. He finally manged to spit out the gag, panting. "Lee-vii" he panted. Hearing Levi call him a "slut" made his insides churn and he tried to bring his knees more underneath himself to raise his arse higher... "P-please..."

Levi looked down, fucking him harder Into the stone ground, he let eren's hands go, and when they fell to the floor, levi changed his position, letting his knee past Eren's legs, his knee trapping eren's fingers, almost crushing them, this also caused levi to slip in further, and he grunted. He tore eren's blouse with his long nails , sinking his hands into the soft flesh of the kid's back." Do you feel helpless? Brat?" He forcibly then flipped eren over, sending a harsh glare downwards at him." You better watch this lesson, it may help you gain some tips for the next man you throw yourself at." Whenever the younger male would squirm or wriggle his hip, levi would clutch his waist and still him. And finally when eren would try pry himself of levi's grip, levi held the boy's hands above his head. The constant rubbing of levi's cock inside eren seemed to of chaffed inside eren, and he hoped that the pain hurt as much as it looked it hurt.

Eren moaned loudly when he felt Levi's nails rake across his back, sending his body into spasms, and he shuddered again when Levi flipped him over. The look on Levi's face made Eren breathless, the right amount of jealous rage mixed with pure unadulterated lust. He writhed and underneath him, hands clutching at the older man to make him move more. Levi pinned his hands above his head, still viciously thrusting into him. Erens insides felt raw, but the pain was fading into something that made him melt.

He licked his lips, staring Levi in the eye. "Teach me a lesson Captain" he cooed, tightening his muscles around Levi's cock. Eren could feel that he was close to coming, and he wanted nothing more to feel the Captain lose himself inside him, his juices mixing with those left behind by the Commander... just that thought alone was enough to bring Eren dangerously close...

“Fuck,” Levi groaned, his voice wet, but still had the right amount of angered control. Levi leaned closer, nudging their foreheads together to intimidate him, levi's eyes flicked open to stare at him for a moment before closing, levi started to have to breathe through his nose. The tightening of Eren's muscles pushed him even further, and levi had to drop eren's arms to support himself either side of the other's head, his strong arms held up his bodyweight, rocking Eren's body firmly against the stone,." Ah-" everything caused his hips to slam to a halt and he impacted with eren's ass, coming with a blinding force inside of him.

Levi dropped his head over top of eren, levi's hair hung over eren's face, levi gave him a harsh glare before pulling out, beckoning the boy up by his collar, he wasn't quite sure what to say, ." Hope that inflicted more pain than any titan's given you. Lesson learnt?" He stared into the boy's eyes." And we speak of this never again"

Eren remained on the stable floor as Levi left. He could still feel the come dripping from his abused hole, he was also still hard. As far as Eren was concerned, that was far more torturous than any of the punishment Levi had inflicted on him. He licked his lips, of course he was going to keep it a secret, a dirty delicious secret. He crawled into one of the stalls - the straw would soak up the mess he was about to make. He wrapped a fist around his cock and began to pump, slowly at first, but replaying Levi's "punishment" in his mind quickly sent him over the edge, hot white ropes splattering onto the straw.

X-----X----X----X

Hanji slipped away from the stables unseen. She couldn't believe that Levi had just done that to Eren. She sighed, she wasn't going to judge him. She'd already managed to "successfully" cleaned up the mess with Petra by telling those who were involved that she would feed them to the next titan she got her hands on. Now she was certain that Eren wasn't going to say anything either... but Erwin always had a way of finding things out...

Levi leaned on the outer wall of the stables, his hand slipped slightly as his mind played the past few moments in his head." Shit." He frowned." This is bad..."He let his arm flop limply back down and He pushed off the wall.

He rubbed his neck as he wandered back into erwin's quarters, levi watched intently, sat on the end of Erwin's bed,his expression had only naturally his uninterested look, but it was as though he were suffering more from humiliation rather than anything else.

It was quick – lasting barely a fraction of a second, but he couldn't help direct a scene in his mind of erwin's expression if he found out,the devastation, loss of respect and sheer disgust. Levi reached out to gently nudge erwin's foot, he felt like he has to do this so the man wouldn't slip into a coma, when Erwin twitched, Levi looked away, keeping his eyes lowered, his lips set in a stubborn, displeased frown. He was hoping for that dim chance that this was all just a nightmare of some sort.

Levi held out a spoon oozing with medicine." Take it, " he instructed

Erwin squinted against the light as he opened his eyes. As he got his bearings, he noticed Levi was sitting there with a spoonful of something. He managed to sit himself up, and took the spoon with one hand, rubbing the sleep from his eyes with the other. He swallowed the medicine down, making a face at the bitterness. "Pah heichō, can't they make this stuff taste any better? Get me some water..." As Erwin took a mouthful, he was already running through his head the list of things that he needed to check up on. He swallowed again, "I need Hanji to come and give me a report on the Abnormal, I need to know the progress on the construction..." Erwin paused for a moment. "Heichō... who here has green eyes?"

Levi looked over his shoulder at the commander silently, he didn't seem to realize levi had seen the whole thing." ... Eren, danchō." Levi proceeded, he wasn't going to lie, he was probably the only one in the whole facility with eyes as recognizable as that." I'm not sure where Hanji is... I've been outside all evening," Levi said as he got up, brushing himself off and looking down at Erwin. Levi tenderly changed one of Erwin's bandages." I'll try my luck at finding her."

Levi hurried himself outside, he needed to breathe, from the moment Erwin had woke up, Levi felt as if he were holding his breath." Hanji!' He ordered, finding her eventually and blinking at her seemingly knowledgable expression." Erwin wants you to give him the information you've, i hope, gathered..." Levi ruffled her hair once in a bored attempt to bring her back to reality, she seemed phased with something." You weren't in your office earlier before either, infact, where were you?" Levi questioned, probably had something to do with disecting titans.

Hanji couldn't help but smile at Levi's discomfort and allowed her hair to get ruffled by Levi. "I was busy heichō, I fuck kitchen-hands, not stable boys.." she replied. "Come with me back to my office so that I can get all the files that danchō needs for his briefing, and while we walk, I shall brief you on the cleanup i've performed on your behalf." She tsked at Levi, "You owe me Levi, but I can't save you from Erwin... you know he'll figure it all out on his own... but i've made sure that barrack gossip will be kept to a minimum."

Levi had raised his eyebrow, this woman had more stealth than he gave her credit for." Y-you what!?" Levi moaned internally." You fucking watched?!" Levi shuddered, it made him cringe." For how.. Long..."

Dammit. Now the woman had leverage over him... Twice now infact. Levi drooped his head as she brought up the matter of Erwin as a topic." Yeah...." He sighed." Just wonder what his response will be... Tell then i think i might just try avoid any un-work related conversations with him." Levi straightened out his shoulders." Thanks hanji." He grumbled, quite unsure to why she hadn't of just blurted it out, for her own sake, if Erwin decided to demote levi, hanji could step up.

As they stepped into the office levi cocked an eyebrow at her. Then held out his hand for the documents

Hanji grinned wolfishly at Lavi, "Oh honey, I saw the whole thing... you're quite the sadistic little shit when you're in a jealous rage" she patted his shoulder, I wouldn't want to take your place heichō, it would take me away from my titan research hobbies" she said with a wink. She rummaged around her desk for the papers she needed for the briefing, handing them to Levi along with a few extras. "These are not exactly titan related, but once Erwin reads them, he'll know what it's all about" she explained as she pushed her glasses up.

"I'll let you deal with the Commander, whilst I go take care of other things... technically i'm still in charge until he says otherwise, and unlike some people, i don't have the time to be getting my end away every five minutes" Hanji patted Levi on the cheek and headed off down the hallway with a wave.

X-----X-----X-----X

Now that Erwin was awake he was able to think more clearly. He didn't find it too surprising that the only person that Levi offered as being green-eyed was Eren. His mind methodically went through the similarities between the two of them and came up with... " He sighed and rubbed his face. He'd noticed that Levi was more pained than usual, something that went a little bit beyond the guilt of being rescued and having to sit there and see Erwin bedridden... He didn't quite understand why Eren had done it, but it had happened, and no doubt Levi had seen it happen, so now Erwin had to figure out how to deal with Levi, who no doubt was jealous... though that didn't explain the additional guilt.

Erwin's musings were interrupted by a knock at the door. "Enter" he called out, with his usual authoritative tone. It was time to get this "mission" back on track.