Shingeki no Kyojin with SqueezeBabe

Levirivaille

Levi gave out a shaky breath, it honestly swept him of his feet and caused him to swoon slightly from the surprise." Imagine that. Recruits could wander in and see their highly thought of commander with his hands on my ass." Levi sighed." Speaking of my ass. Being on horseback all day gives it no justice." He looked up at Erwin, the parted from him with a swing of his hip and stood in a classed stance." Don't you fucking dare leave me to wait." Levi gently prodded the blonde with his index finger." Whatever it is that is more important better be good."

He neatly straightened out his jacket on the mans shoulders then leaped off the stage, strolling down the middle of the room as he did so, Erwin couldn't see it, but levi's expression was in a daze, it was getting harder for him to walk away like this, sometimes he wouldn't even care if someone wandered in. There was always his blades for that.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Levirivaille

• SqueezeBabe

Erwin took a deep shuddering breath as he watched Levi saunter out of the hall. One of these days he was just not going to care about who was watching. He smiled deprecatingly at himself. He knew that wouldn't be true, there was always the mission, and the mission came first. He took a few more calming breaths before heading out of the wall to the first meeting of many.

x-----x-----x-----x

Erwin threw open his door and slammed it behind him with a thump. It was late, almost too late. He raged internally at the incompetence that he had to deal with. He fumed. If it wasn't for the scouting legion, there would be no research into titans, there would be no hope to claim back lost lands, there would be no hope period. He ran his fingers through his short blonde hair and kicked at the side of his footlocker in frustration. He sat down on the edge of the bed and tugged one of his boots off, and was pulling at the other when he heard a knock at the door.

"ENTER!" he roared, ripping off his other boot with a huff and throwing it on the floor.

Levi swung open the door with a concerned grimace." Danchō." He shut the door behind him and gently crossed his arms across his chest." I'm taking your meeting didn't 'hit' it off." He murmured, " well i'm here under your order-" he let his eyes finally rest on Erwins cold expression," don't frown or you'll wrinkle in you old age." it seems Levi wasn't helping the situation either.

He blinked at the boot in the corner of the door." So that's what that noise was... Thought you had some other man in here."

Erwin narrowed his eyes at Levi's crass comment, and strode the few steps between them and lifted Levi off the ground by the throat, pinning him against the door. "You dare to test my patience on this Heichō?" He spat the last word viciously, punctuating it by shoving Levi against the door. "Unlike YOU, I'm not a filthy little slut!" Erwin crushed Levi's lips in a brutal kiss, bringing his knee up between Levi's legs to balance him as his hands went from around his throat to cupping his arse pulling Levi flush against his hard body.

"Ah, Heichō, you do like pushing me, don't you..." Erwin broke his bruising kiss, breathing hard.

Levi scoffed, and swallowed, his throat expanding under Erwin's grip, which only hurt more. But even then, heshowed no sign of wanting to break the physical contact, he was definitely confused to the sudden angered behavior which had overcome The commander." Correction, as a slut would go from man to man and i've ever only been faithful to you..." Levi gave a pained snigger." You would happen to be wrong." Levi definitely was pushing him even further, hoping if he pushed enough Levi would become more of a bother than whatever Erwins troubles actually were.

Levi immediately let his hand slip under the man's shirt to trace over his fuming, hot exterior. The shorter male shifted his hips to bring himself closer, completely unphased that the blonde could of killed him with that force, in fact, looking to the side rivaille noticed the wooden door has splintered slightly." I thought this might of been calm and civilized sex, but seems like someone hasn't jerked off in a while."just get on with it already,” His small mouth grew into a crooked grin, a rarity to of been seen by Erwin.

Still, the man wasn't helping by any case.

Erwin gave Levi another bruising kiss. "You talk too much at times Heichō" he whispered, his hands squeezing Levi's arse again, encouraging Levi to wrap his legs around his waist once more. Erwin's lips worked their way down Levi's neck, as his hands rhythmically squeezed Levi's arse. "If you didn't have clothes on, I'd be fucking you right now" he murmured against skin that was growing flushed. A smile tugged at Erwins lips, "For someone so cold, it seems you can warm up.." Erwin nibbled on Levi's earlobe, fanning his breath across the sensitive skin.

Erwin carried Levi over to his bed, stealing small wet kisses as he did. He could feel himself growing hard, his length rubbing against Levi with each slow step he took.

Levi could feel Erwin's Length busting to be freed, levi glanced up at Erwin "What did you think? That i'd just waltz on in completely bare." Levi made a noise through his teeth." Tsk" his hands roughly gripped Erwin's hair, the sensation and familiarity of Erwins nibbling caused him to lose it for a split second, but he wouldn't submit so easily " Geez. I swear that thing of your's grows every day." levi felt hot, his fingers shook as he tried to cool himself down by undoing the three buttons of his shirt, he then peppered a few kisses hungrily down the man's neck." I'm only warming up because your fucking huge body exerts more heat than the sun." Levi then took the hint from the other and pretended to zip his mouth shut." Shutting up."

Levi extended his foot upwards to rub his foot along the other's growing manhood, of course Levi still had his boots on, just to make it a little painful.

Erwin pushed Levi back onto the bed and pulled the offending boots off, giving each foot a short rub. Erwin shrugged out his shirt, throwing it down onto the floor with the boots. Erwin leaned over Levi nuzzled his neck. "I have another use for that smart mouth of yours Heichō" he whispered.

Erwin leaned back, pulling Levi up with him, til he was straddling him. Erwin gripped the back of Levi's head and kissed him slowly, his lips covering Levi's own and his tongue flicking across them, coaxing Levi to kiss him back. Erwin deepened the kiss sliding his a hand down the back of Levi's pants to palm his arse, making a sound deep in his throat at the feel of the silky skin beneath his warm fingers.

Levi swiveled his tongue around Erwin's in a response, When the first touch of his fingers reached his ass Levi gasped aloud, pleasantly pushing Erwn backwards without trouble until he was nothing more than stabilizing himself on his arms." I will warn you after all this i'd probably have to brush my teeth." Rivaille stated, letting his fingers seductively wander to the fly on The commander's crotch, in one swift motion of his fingers-undoing it, without hesitation he pulled out Erwin's length and Levi's eyes almost grew wide with somewhat intimidation." Fucking hell.. If it even fits in my mouth."

Nether the less, He went downwards on it, his ass was still in the air, and in Erwin's reach. Levi's mouth made a gulping noise as he tried to take in what he could of the thing." Nn.." He licked delicately on the underside of it all the way up to the tip, then began to bob his head.

Erwin curled his fingers through Levi's hair as he began to suck. He resisted the urge to thrust into Levi's mouth... he didn't want Levi to choke on the damn thing... he let Levi take as much of it as he could, allowing him to get into a steady rhythm. Erwin slid his warm hands down Levi's back, and back under his pants again, fingers gripping into the flesh once more. Erwin jerked slightly, pushing into Levi's mouth, "You can take it Heichō" he grunted, wincing slightly at the effort of staying in control.

Erwin slid a finger between the cheeks of Levi's arse, and pressed it against the puckered flesh hidden there... Erwin grunted again, "Will you swallow this time?"

Levi looked up at him with his usual expression." Don't even sweat it." His breathe became heavy as he spoke between the vacum-like suction he applied to the man." Ill pretend it's a milkshake if it makes it any better. Besides, youre a commander, i have to follow orders, just command it." Levi had a hint of beg-fulness in his voice, but not so much that it would compromise his tough act. Levi gave a little erotic nasally sound, being pretty much rock-hard himself, he might even get off on erwin's skilled fingers. Though it was hard to talk with erwin filling up so much of his mouth he managed to get out a ' just come already'

Erwin tilted his head back and shuddered, his hands moving back to Levi's head, fingers curling in his hair once more. Levi's warm wet mouth was becoming too much to bear... he could feel the muscles in his stomach tighten, along with his balls... he grunted softly as started to come. "Ahh, Heichō... umph... so good!" Erwin shuddered again, his cock slipping from Levi's dewey lips. Erwin smiled and ran his thumb over Levi's bottom lip, using it to open his mouth. "Levi... show me..." he said softly, drawing out Levi's name like a child would, dropping the pitch on the second syllable.

It didn't take much, but Erwin could feel himself getting hard already, once was never enough where Levi was concerned...

Huffing through his nose, Levi steadily complied, watching Erwin through an intense gaze, his mouth opened and a tiny trickle of the man's seed ran down the corner of his mouth, in a desperate attempt not to let it stain the white bed sheets, levi coaxed it back into his mouth with his thumb and licked his fingers." You're quite the pervert, Erwin."

To Levi's surprise, he could see Erwin becoming hard once more." How in the name of-"Levi asked impatiently, his voice cracking slightly on the last word. Levi shifted. " kss.' He pulled harshly on the man's neck, now more accustomed to the situation, he began hungrily kissing at his jawline. Rivaille was trying to take control of them. Trying. He didn't want Erwin to realize how lenient he'd become.

" you relaxed yet? You angry swine." Levi teased, his mouth curving into a smile against Erwin's

Erwin slid his arms around Levi and kissed him with soft biting lips. "Not as relaxed as I could be..." He pushed Levi back onto the bed, and began his onslaught in ernest. Kissing and biting the tender flesh under Levi's ear, peeling back his shirt so that he could nip at his collarbone, place wet kisses down his chest and stomach, then blowing across the wet trail that he'd left. He undid Levi's pants and tugged them off until Levi was naked except for his open shirt. Erwin stopped to take in the sight of Levi flesh "Ah Levi," he breathed, "You really are something..."

He palmed Levi's length, drawing his fingers over the silky flesh and bent forward to take it into his mouth.

Levi tried to still himself, his hips tried to squirm around." That's one thing to say.." Levi breathed, and pulled his lip between his teeth. His face was stained red and he strained to hold back from moving in erwin's mouth. He covered his face with his arm, and tried to twist his torso so he could face the other way,embarrassed to be seen of in that position, he wasn't ready to admit it but Erwin's gaze was the influence for the behaviour.

Levi made a sound close to a sob." Someones skilled with their mouth..." He managed, letting a few curse words fly by as he tried a chuckle, which only came across as a nervous laugh, levi grabbed a fistful of the sheets

Erwin ran his tongue from base to tip, enjoying watching Levi writhe and moan and clutch at the sheets. Erwin worked his lips over the tip and flicked his tongue through the slit, and slowly took Levi's length until his nose was touching the smaller mans stomach. He locked his lips firmly around it, creating the necessary suction, and pulled his head back, feeling the skin stretch as it slid through his lips. Erwin sucked hard, lathing the head of Levi's cock with his tongue. He wrapped his hand around it and pumped a few times whilst he dropped his head lower to lick at the balls beneath Levi's scrumptious cock.

Erwin paused long enough to lean over Levi, reaching for the bedside drawer for the small bottle of oil he kept there. Once he had it placed in easy reach, he went back to torturing Levi with his mouth, licking, sucking and biting with soft lips.

Huh... Keep .. Going.'Levi said, voice distant, eyes focused on Erwin's, he arched his back in a response. Levi was almost desperate to release, but was disappointed, not wanting it to end so quickly. Levi turned back to face Erwin, mesmerized by the sight he saw of Erwin sucking at his cock." Agh, i accept my defeat." Levi admitted finally, unable to uphold his 'tough' act as he rolled and moaned in sensitivity. Levi's length began to swell slightly, the head a gradient of purple." Nn..." His hands patted their way up to the larger man's shoulders, levi's cleanly manicured nails digging themselves into the flesh.

Erwin looked up at Levi and licked his lips. He grabbed the bottle of oil and greased a finger, using it to rub against the puckered skin, before slowly sliding it inside. Erwin continued with the slow torture of Levi's cock whilst working his finger deep inside. He paused for a moment waiting for Levi to loosen a little before trying another finger. Erwin placed a wet kiss on Levi's hip bone while he slowly worked his fingers, massaging the sensitive flesh inside. "Still so tight Levi... How am I supposed to fit?"

Levi adjusted himself and leaned into The fingers, accepting them with a pained and exasperating breath." I don't even know but i dont seem to care if i can't walk tomorrow." He tried to relax his muscles." We'll be on horseback anyway." He suddenly gave a frustrated howl, a little movement on levi's part had caused his ass to engulf the fingers pretty far in, the oil given them the freedom to do so. Levi whispered softly into the pillow he had brought to his mouth." Er... Win!" He bit down on it.

Pre-cum had formed at the tip of Levi's length." I mean... Commander... Can i come?" He pleaded.

Erwin tongued the head of Levi's cock, lapping up the precum that oozed from the slit. He looked up at Levi as he did so, deliberately, so that Levi could watch him swallow the salty drops. He placed his mouth back over Levi's cock and began sucking in earnest, curling his fingers inside Levi to rub on that special spot inside. Once Levi had come, he'd be loose enough to accept him inside...

Fortunately for Erwin, levi wasn't going to make him wait much longer, woth a fluent motion, levi's hips bucked and sent his seed deeply set into the back of Erwin's throat, the added effect of erwin's finger had sent Levi into an almost blind orgasm, and he lay frozen for a few moments before he felt the aftershocks and rode through them satisfyingly. Immediately levi looked back up at erwin, his expression dull." Fuck. Now onto that monstrous thing " levi gave him a toothy grin, which didn't last long, his eyes rounded at the thought that it would soon be filling him up. Levi didnt budge though, looking pleasantly ready to accept whatever erwin were to do. " ah!" He grabbed a tissue from a box on the stand and patted around Erwin's face, not bearing with the filth around his lips.

Erwin allowed Levi to dab at his face. He knew that Levi struggled with the idea of getting messy like this, it allowed him some small degree of control over the situation. Erwin waited for Levi to catch his breath before moving his fingers again. Levi had loosened up nicely but it would still be a tight squeeze. Erwin smiled to himself, it always was... Erwin rose to his knees, bending over Levi, leaning down to kiss him, his fingers still moving. With his free hand he oiled himself up, moving slowly to coat his length, before placing the head of his cock where his fingers were...

"Breath out Levi, I... don't want to hurt you..." Erwin slid his fingers out, replacing them with his cock in a smooth motion... but it was still a tight fit... "umph" Erwin groaned as he pushed his cockhead past Levi's tight ring. Erwin breathed heavily, waiting for Levi to adjust before he began moving in agonizingly slow strokes...

Levi breathed out as asked, but soon that breath was taken away again, Levi's hands instantly shot up and his fingernails dug back into erwin's arms, a little blood dribbled downwards. His cry came out curdled, it hurt, but it was a good pain, so levi made no arguments against it, almost trying to push back against Erwin to gain more acsess of him.

Levi's shuddering frame didn't seem to care , " how the hell... Youre magic i swear" levi remarked on the fact that it did manage to go inside him" it and you are inhumane." He mumbled, " i dont care if you tear me apart either." He smirked a little, his cheeks a bright red.

Erwin grunted again. It felt like Levi was crushing him, but he knew that in a few moments it would just feel like liquid heat. Erwins face flushed as he looked at Levi's own, his eyes half closed, his cheeks red, and his lips slightly parted. Erwin groaned at the sight, it was for these extremely rare moments that made all the monstrous decisions worth it. His hips ached at the agonizingly slow pace and he was fast becoming unable to hold back.

Erwin hooked his hands behind Levi's knees and push him backwards, raising his arse higher, forcing his cock deeper. "Umph... Levi... I'm... Sorry" he gasped as his control slipped, his thighs slapping against Levi's cheeks with an audible slap, the bed creaking.

Levi tipped his head back, one of his hands had to grab a fistful of the sheets in order to steady himself, the angle Erwin fucked him in almost pushed him deeply into the mattress. His other hand proceeded to dig into erwin still, he was trying to resist the force Erwin had given him at first. But soon his hair fell over his face as his stomach formed beads of sweat, he relaxed, trying to swear at Erwin for the lack of warning, but no words were able to escape his lips.

Levi found it hard to beleive the commander had utterly silenced him with his cock, and was in complete domination over him. In an attempt to show him otherwise, levi slapped him once in the face, then proceeded to lay back and give up. Hoping it would be noticeable enough for tomorrow. Levi' began to cry out again with each thrust.