Shingeki no Kyojin with SqueezeBabe

Levirivaille

Levi's face was pleasantly calm, his hair plastered to his neck as his arms dangled by the horse's legs, nothing was going through his mind, other than easyness.

Levi grimly gained somewhat of a sense of reality, through the lighter rain he watched the ground below him, noting he was upon horseback, he strained himself to look through his lashes up at erwin, levi's head then fell back again.

Levi was just happy he was alive. Both of them. When he was coping better, sure, he'd bite erwin's head off for doing so, but he had saved him, twice now, once in pain even.

Levi's slight grip on the horses mane to pull him up diminished as his eyes closed again, he breathed out and remained unconsciously listening to the horses hooves clip against the stone surrounding their 'hideout'

Levi failed miserably to try keep his eyes open, he didn't want any of the recruits, or other captains to see the so called ' one man army' asleep across the front of a god damned horse.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Levirivaille

• SqueezeBabe

The sky lightened slowly in the east, signalling the approach of dawn. Erwin had dozed in the saddle, relying on the well-trained horse to find the camp. His body ached something fierce, and he was definitely sure that things were broken and still bleeding. He glanced down at Levi who still had his eyes closed, he stared a little longer to make sure that he was breathing. When Levi took a shallow breath he relaxed slightly.

Erwin replayed the nights events back through his head, starting with his reckless gallop into the darkness to save one man, he smiled sadly and thought to himself, not much of a monster now am i..., he could easily justify that Levi was worth saving over everyone else, but he knew that wasn't the real reason why he went. He thought over the titan involved. It had to be an abnormal one, but it was even more "abnormal" than the others. He was sure that it had smiled as it dropped Levi. That was his first clue... why didn't the titan attempt to eat him like every other one?

He would discuss it with Levi when they got back to camp. He could see the walls in the distance... he was just so tired. He reached behind him for the flare gun, strapping in a colour that no else had, but Hanji would immediately respond to. He raised his arm with a wince and fired off the purple flare, the horse still slowly clopping towards the camp. Erwin gave Levi a little shake "Levi," he croaked, voice rusty from pain, "We're about to be rescued, you might want to look.... alive"

levi awoke quickly to the touch of something, well, someone. The captain meekly tried to pull himself up with any strength he had left, he let out a pained grunt as he managed to stabilize himself upwards, he coldly stole the reins from Erwin's hand, he didn't speak a word to him, and could see hanji racing out at her might to reach the two."typical" he finally spoke, his voice was hoarse, and he stopped the animal at hanji's arrival.

"Heichou?! " her voice was questionable."Erwin, you managed to arrive back with him alive?"

"thanks for the faith in me." levi had answered with a dim whisper." oh my god.." she exclaimed as she adjusted her glasses to inspect the two at a second glance.

"bring us around the back entrance." levi grimly stated, he wasn't in a mood to really be enlightened by a welcoming party."erwin.. how are you holding up?" he asked, dropping the reins as hanji took over, starting to walk around a different wall.

a few minutes had passed, and they were safetly in the area, levi painfully had stumbled off, his eyes softened only the slightest as he was able to see in the light the extent of Erwin's wounds. "you.. didn't have to, you know."

levi looked down at himself. blood and dirt had spoilt his clothes. Pure horror overtook the captain's face

Erwin gave a weak smile as Hanji came out. He coughed "Told you that I'd be back." Erwin let them lead the horse towards the back of the camp, away from prying eyes and inquisitive recruits. He gave a tired sigh. "Hanji, have the bath in my quarters prepared, make it a hot one. I'll need to be cleaned up before the medical team sees me." Erwin helped Levi down from the saddle, groaning as he lowered himself to the ground. He staggered slightly, grabbing the saddle for support.

He heard Hanji gasp and he felt a fresh wetness. The wounds on his back had scabbed over slightly during the slow ride back, and the effort of getting off the horse and reopened them, causing them to bleed again. He closed his eyes at the fresh wave of pain. "I'm sure it's not as bad as it looks... just... get that bath ready" He turned to face Levi, noting the smaller man's horror at being filthy. "Heichō, you can have a bath too... I'll... need your help."

Levi had nodded, almost too eagerly. Levi then had cringed at the drop of erwin's blood that had dripped onto his foot." Let me help now..." Levi gently grabbed the commander's arm, pulling it over Rivaille's small framed shoulders, luckily he had enough muscle there to keep the man up.

He hated seeing erwin in this state, nothing else was going through the man's head than." It was all your fault." Levi always battled with keeping his feelings masked by a serious outer shell, but it was different when it came to the danchō. The blonde's weight on him as they walked certainly was pushing on him, but he didn't care, he continued down the hall into the bathroom in his makeshift quarters, hanji innocently stopped the tap and got up, brushing her knees." Would you like me to stay and hel-"

"-no." He firmly answered, straight to the point. " aww, heichō... I wanted to see... Maybe also accidentally fall in." Hanji complained, levi had raised his eyebrow." The water will be dirty as soon as he gets in, you'll make it even filthier." Hanji laughed." But i'm spotless!" Levi gave her a look that could say otherwise.

When the woman had left, levi stood for a while, trying to figure out how he'd get the much larger, and suitably heavier man into the bath.

"You usually start with the clothes heichō" Erwin said dryly, wincing at the effort it took. "I think you'll have to... cut them off..."

Erwin took a deep breath, slowly raising his arms so that Levi could get at the ruined shirt, and undo the straps of his gear. A small smile played around his lips. "Y'know heichō, in the stories of knights, they have squires... Does this make you my squire?" Erwin teased. "But in seriousness heichō, that titan was not.... normal..." Erwin lost himself for a moment replaying the scene in his head again. The abnormal titan was going to be a serious issue.

Levi gently worked his way around the commander," does this make you an ass. Yes." Levi answered in a response. He feebly began at the leather straps, then to gently peel the fabric from The commander's muscles,flinching as the sheer nastiness of the wounds revealed themselves once Erwin's bare skin was visible, even the harness in itself had embed it'self slightly, leaving lines against the flesh.

Levi frowned as he chucked the clothing over his shoulder, trying to dab at one of the wounds timidly with a cloth." It seemed it had human intelligence. The sly moron didn't have much though." Levi had instantaneously stopped the dabbing as he remembered the feeling of falling from the titan's hand, it wasn't as if it had just let go dumbfoundedly, it felt like it had the intention of dropping him on purpose.

Though he never saw the smile on it's face.

" don't do it again." Levi had stated.. No... commanded. "Don't save me again." Rivaille hadn't given any thought to the fact it was unheard of him to command something of a higher ranking officer, but he went along with it anyway." It's degrading. And now look at your mangy excuse of a body."

Levi's feelings were suddenly being pushed forward. Insulting Erwin like that was truely him caring, thought it came across as ignorant.

Erwin grunted and winced as his harness and shirt were removed. He let Levi fuss and endured his scathing assessment of his heroics. He reached down and cupped Levi's face in his hand and smiled at him, "Ah heichō, I will always come and save you... now help me get my boots off" Erwin eased himself down on the side of the tub and began undoing the straps on his thighs.

"Heichō, as your commanding officer, I command you to get in the bath with me, and then I command you, to stay in bed..." Erwin gave another tired smile. "I also command you to tell me how bad it really is..."

Levi had tugged his face away and kneeled himself down, gently pulling off the boots and neatly placing them side by side at the foot of the bath., taking the straps from Erwin and slowly folding them, moving onto the blonde's white leggings, sliding them off only to reveal even more wounds scattering the man's legs.

Levi stared at his legs for a while. Then silently got back up and swung the commander's legs around, gently letting his toes get lapped at by the steaming water.

Levi began to take off his own shirt, looking over his shoulder at him." I refuse to tell." He listened to his bones creak as he undid the last few buttons, it was hard enough to look at the man, the blood dried to his skin, worse to have to describe it to him. The captain came from behind erwin and slipped him in slightly further, letting his body become used to the heat little by little.

Erwin shuddered as he slowly slid into the hot water. He sucked his breath through his teeth and hissed as his cuts and scrapes stung, the muscles in his shoulders bunching and straining as stopped himself from just falling in. It felt like it took an age, but he was finally sitting in the water, not moving, letting the warmth seep into tired muscles, he frowned to himself, and judging by the colour seeping into the water, the warmth was improving his circulation a little too well.

"Heichō, I better not bleed to death in here." Erwin sighed, "I'd die a happy man though..." he picked up the flannel and painstakingly dabbed at his chest. "Levi," he said softly, "Wash my back and tell me what you see, I need to know... how long i'll be out for" Erwin ducked his head forward, the pain etching itself across his face.

Levi grabbed a different wash cloth, sitting by the edge of the bath, he stared at the wound for a few minutes, trying to judge how far in it had gone, it was damaged all well and good. He'd be out for possibly a month. " you should be good soon." He urged, trying to boost Erwin's confidence, not that it would help, he probably just encouraged him to work when he should be healing.

Avoiding the question, levi turned his nose up at the water." Tsk, your blood should learn to stay on the inside." He began dabbing softly around the wound." I'm not sure this is such a good idea..." The captain mumbled, washing his back seemed to only be causing more pain, and levi was the one inflicting it. he spotted what looked to be some bark from the tree which had, for reasons unknown, made it's way into Erwin's back, " you wouldnt of got this wound after we skidded and hit that tree by any chance..?"

Erwin gripped the sides of the tub and gritted his teeth as Levi washed his back. He nearly yelped when Levi pried loose the bits of tree from his skin. "I'm sure once I get cleaned up, it won't be as bad as it looks now" Erwin looked down at the water, "We'll change the water so that you can get it too..."

Erwin covered his face with a hand, mainly to hide his expression from Levi. "Gods, I am so fucking tired" he whispered hoarsely. .. "Levi, just get into the fucking tub... I need to....." Erwin stopped short of admitting that he just wanted to hold Levi to reassure himself, that he really was rescued. His body would heal eventually, but he felt that is heart never would have if he hadn't brought Levi back... Erwin cleared his throat. "You'll need to get someone to help you get me out at some point... I don't think i'll... be able to stand.... Get Hanji to get the medical corps to come here... they can do everything they need to in here." he paused. "No one needs to see... this"

Levi watched him intently as he drained and refilled the water, undressing the rest of himself, he slowly climbed in and surprisingly settled himself down, in response to the warmth made by both Erwin, and the water, levi let out a elongated sigh." I wonder what would happen if i called them in now at this moment." He made a smirk." Seeing the mighty commander bunched up in a tub with myself."

Levi's face returned to a firm manor. About to rub his forehead he realized from where he had hit his head a trickle of blood had cascaded down his cheek, his hair had hidden most of it." Oh?" He wiped it away with the back of hand and stared at the water, he couldn't even bear to look at Erwin anymore, he'd had enough of having to watch him writhe through pain." Im sure hanji's doing a good job. So that's one thing off your shoulders, don't worry about any of your men, tomorrow we should probably return back, at least we can report titans are capable of being intelligent." Levi piped up, unsure what to say directly to him, so instead he was discussing work in the bath tub with Erwin.

And he still had on his cravat.

Erwin leaned forward far enough for the tips of his fingers to tug at the cravat. "Heichō, you're supposed to get undressed first" Erwin tugged at it again, loosening it. He used it to draw Levi closer to him. He got Levi to turn so that his back was facing him, and curled an arm around his chest, hugging him against his body, resting is chin on top of Levi's head. "We can stay a bit longer, I was thinking at least until the end of the week..." he rubbed his nose in Levi's hair. "Ah Heichō, I can't believe you still smell clean" Erwin smiled.

After a few quiet moments, Erwin picked up the cloth and began to slowly wash Levi's back, gently kneading the flesh like he did when they showered together the night before they left. "I thought I was going to lose you today" he said softly, barely audible over the sound of the water that dripped from their skin.

Levi's body froze slightly, nothing more than his shoulder quivered. Had he heard that correctly? It was hardly a whisper, so maybe not." risking my life was part of my responsibility... And you, you big fucking friendly giant made that the responsibility, then took it away." Levi splashed his hand into water, sending a few droplets in Erwin's direction. Levi partially wrapped his arm around one of the commander's knees and let his head rest back to look up at him.

Levi shifted and his spine cracked." T...thanks." Levi managed, folding his arms across his chest finally, staring ahead at the opposing wall, it took him a lot to say it, but he knew he had to at least thank him.

Levi's eyes then glinted with a total bliss. " of course i'm still clean, i'd kill myself if i were to stay filthy more than a few hours." The male remarked, Erwin had probably just given him one of his uttermost respected compliments.

The water dripped in the silence, Erwin content to have his arm around Levi. He knew that both of them, in their own way, meant more to the other than anyone else, but neither of them were going to admit that to the other any time soon. It had developed into an unspoken thing between the two of them. He shifted slightly and sighed. "You get out first, then get Hanji..." he smiled sheepishly, "I don't think I can move on my own"

There was a knock on the door, and Hanji called out from the otherside "Everything ok in there?" Erwin called out. "Give us five minutes. Go get the medics, by the time you get back, I'll be ready" He winked down at Levi "Out you get Heichō"

Rivaille slowly rose himself out of the now slightly cold bathwater, he dried himself off, and tried to get changed again into the clothes he had previously taken off, he cringed, but was able to take a spot by the back wall, leaning on it as hanji arrived back with two others, armed with first aid supplies.

" did you fall in heichou." Hanji asked, acknowledging the dampness of the captains hair. Oblivious.

Levi swallowed a rather tight knot in his throat." Sure. Let's say that..."

The medics sat either side of erwin, respectfully assessing the man and his injuries." Broken ribs.. Broken tissue, possible fractured lung..teared.cartilage in lower back... Danchō how the hell are you able to move." Listening, Levi's eyes were rounded with horror, he then pushed himsekf off the wall, drowning out their listing of primarily what levi had done to erwin with a whistle .

Erwin sighed as the list of injuries were rattled off, making his own mental note of which injuries he needed to worry about and which ones he could just... ignore. The medical team bandaged and sewed and disinfected and eventually left Erwin resting on the makeshift bed. He closed his eyes for a moment. It was good to be resting properly and he knew that Hanji would take care of everything, no doubt talking up his heroics to the recruits. He turned his head looking for Levi.

"Heichō, did you get them to check the cut on your head?"

Levi had wandered across the room, sitting on an old wooden stool propped beside the bed." It's no big deal." He murmured." The bath water cleaned it, so i'll be fine... Worry about yourself you moron." He folded a leg gracefully on too of the other and straightened out what was left of his jacket.

Levi heard a few excitable murmurs occurring outside the room. " quite the romancer it seems." Levi gave a crooked grin, the voices outside Erwin's room were high pitched and easily noticeable as women." Next we'll have them throwing themselves at the titans in order of saviour as yourself." Levi closed his eyes with the tiniest smile." Damn that titan freak." He said in relation to Hanji.

Erwin gave Levi a tired smile. "Heichō, go out and do your thing, I'll be fine." he chuckled, wincing at the pain shooting through his ribs, "Let the kids have their romance" he said gently, "If it gives them something to live for, and takes their minds off what can happen to them out here, you can't take that away from them Heichō..." Erwin's eyelids were beginning to droop, and he yawned, "Talk to Hanji about the titan..." he said sleepily, "Check on the recruits too" he mumbled...

In a few moments, the events of the evening before had taken their toll on the commander, and he had finally passed out.

Levi sighed, about to protest, but the man deserved some well earned rest. He wandered out, gently closing the door, he frowned, levi still didn't want to show his face around the halls, eventually stumbling upon where everyone seemed to be, most people gave him a glance of pity. Levi groaned internally, just the whole idea of it gave him self-hatred.

"Hanji." Levi finally found comfort of a familiar face." I've been wanting to tell you about that titan." Levi nodded once, and instructed her to sit at the table and started to explain.

" eh?! It dropped you Purposely?! " hanji brought her hand to her chin as she thought for a while, levi remained restlessly waiting." As if to... Get an advantage over the danchō?" Hanji's glasses seemed to make her eyes gleam, or they where gleaming of passion anyway." And calloused hands?" Levi jumped as the woman lurched herself over the table." Extraordinary ne!?" Levi shook his head and began to get up, his hair managed to fall down over his face." I dont feel like something with intentions of killing me would be extraordinary... More like dog scum." He pushed himself up and nodded once at her." Tell the recruits to line up, i'll be back in a moment's time, i need to de-brief them of this situation... But not publicise all of it... I need erwin's word also."

He began to make his way back towards erwin's quarters, hoping the man was still unconscious and that he would be the first to speak to him. He reached into his pocket for a dry cloth to clean his hands with.

Nearing the room, he noticed the door was slightly open, a few muffled noises were overheard and he raised an eyebrow. Someone had bet him to it, curious as to what the two where discussing, without being a bother, he nudged the crack of the door open.

A nausea-like feeling pitted in his stomach.

The noises he had heard weren't talking at all.

Soft gasps were escaping eren's mouth, his body sitting atop of erwin's, His fingers had closed around Erwin's sleeve at the sudden thrust," d-danchō.." The boy had cooed. Levi staggered backwards a little, " commander i beg you to..S-slow down," the green eyed had panted, now instead eren was moving himself up and down by pushing onto erwin's hips, a pained grunt followed. Erwin's.

Levi's world around him shook, even when he tried to look away, the noises haunted his ears. The bed beneath them sounded like it would give way anytime soon.

The look of pure terror soon turned into a fury-ful glare, in angst, he began storming off in the other direction, the cape he had borrowed from erwin was threw onto the ground, and stomped on by the captain.

"Levi.. Heichou.." A voice hovered behind him, and he turned to see Petra with a concerned look across her face, levi was frozen as he looked from petra to the cape dirtied in the ground.

Something hit levi. He suddenly turned to clear the space between them in a swift motion, and brought the woman's lips to his own, she squirmed at first, but soon began putting herself into the kiss." Mn.. Levi?" Her voice was a shallow whisper, levi hadn't replied.

His hands were manoeuvring themselves in a frantic manor, trying to pull her closer to him, eventually pinning her against the wall without another option, his hands trapping her against it. He managed to lift her up, his lips seeking her neck, and his hands gripping tight to her thighs, the room next to erwin's was empty. Perfect.

Levi almost slammed the poor girl onto the mattress, crawling over top of her and stripping her of the clothes on her back, leaving the harness on, he needed to get this over and done with, and that was a waste of his time. Levi felt the sweat dripping down his forehead and neck, he knew petra couldn't of done anything about his movements, she was a command under him, she had to go along.

The girl's hands lowered levi's head surprisingly to her chest, levi made no hesitation of sucking on one of the breasts as he readied himself, forcibly opening her legs with a spread of his fingers and in a fluent motion... Jammed himself inside. Petra's hymen had broke, and blood quickly stained the white sheets. Petra's breathing fastened and she jolted." Levi.. Levi...."

Levi ignored her yet again, his eyes were clouded in confusion, and yet petra was indeed committing herself to him without much uncertainty. He He shut his eyes and bucked his hips , soon they became a loud mass of bodies, heated, wet with sweat, and levi had been moving them about the bed, in all sorts of different positions, he was trying to force himself to enjoy it, it felt filthy. Levi hated filth.

tilting his head to the side so petra could bury her face against his neck, he began to slam himself harder and harder into the weak body, the memories of a few minutes ago urging him back towards grief. He was just trying to rid himself of the thought.

They soon neared orgasm, petra's eyes were wide, her voice yelling out in high pitched 'yes' noises, levi grunted, finally releasing himself inside, filling the tight area up.

There was silence between them before Petra's g-spot had been satisfied.

"L E V I !!! " she had called out, in a rather obvious way, notifying most of the area of their activity.

Levi pulled out, he didn't care that he had came inside the woman. Levi sat there for a while before he began to start dressing himself again." Listen. It was a spur of the moment." He instructed.

Erwin groaned and shifted, slowly waking, though he barely had the strength to open his eyes, and when he did, his vision was blurry. His whole body ached and now he could feel fingers rubbing against him. "Heichō" he moaned. Despite his body screaming in agony, certain parts of him were starting to feel very good and he could feel himself getting hard. "Heichō..." he moaned again as he felt warm lips close over his cock and he shuddered, and moaned again, this time in pain. "Easy heichō," he panted. Erwin couldn't even lift his arms to run his hands through Levi's hair... Erwin frowned to himself, surely Levi would know better than to... do this sort of thing whilst he was in no condition to reciprocate?

Erwin felt the bed shift, and felt the additional weight on his body and grunted. "Heichō, you... you can't..." before Erwin had a chance to finish, he gasped at the feeling of impossible tightness pressing against his cock, before it slipped into warmth. Erwin groaned again, Levi felt so good, he wasn't sure if it was the pain talking, but everything felt magnified, and every muscle clench sent shivers racing through him, causing his stomach to tighten and for him to gasp in pain once more. His hips thrust upwards in reflex. "D-danchō.., commander i beg you to.. s-slow down" Levi sounded... different?

Erwin grunted in pain, hovering between consciousness and the overwhelming urge to pass out again. "Heichō" he breathed, "I'm going to..." Erwin arched up, thrusting into the welcoming warmth, emptying himself inside... his eyes flew open as his body began to spasm, and his last thought before sinking into blackness once more was Green eyes?

Levi fastened his cravat again, slipping into the hallway, his body felt heavy, at that very moment, a rather flushed eren dragged himself out of Erwin's room.

Levi shot him a look of intimate murder." You fucking bastard..." Levi had drawn the blade attached to his belt and used it to usher the boy into the stone of the opposing wall." If you think you're gonna get away with this..." Levi's eyebrow twitched.

Was the brat smiling? Satisfied with what he had done. Levi let his head fall to the side and he lowered the hand lifting Eren by the collar. It had just occurred to him that Eren might of known about the two officers.

"brute." Levi had carved eren slightly with the metal.

Hanji was intrigued by the description Levi had given her about the abnormal titan and she hurried through the hallway looking him to ask him more questions. As she rounded the corner to where the dormitories were located she stopped in her tracks at the sight that greeted her. Levi had Eren up against the wall with his blade to his neck, and a rather dishevelled Petra was emerging from the room...

"OY!" she yelled down the hallway, "Just what the hell is going here!"

Levi pulled his head away to glance at hanji, he wasn't just going to spit out the truth, wether or not he wanted to publicly shame eren.

" an order was deceived." Levi hissed through his teeth, pulling the blade away and gently polishing it with a sleeve." Turns out this little dog needs a good obedience training." He pulled Eren up by the hair and looked towards Hanji.

Levi noticed Petra and gave her a dis-interested look, now she just looked like disgust to him, though the way she was Looking at levi had been a clear sign of what the two had done, besides, levi's shirt had been buttoned poorly, and one side hung down further than the other." Petra was just leaving." He grumbled, sure enough, Petra sort of hobbled passed hanji.

Levi looked at Erwin's door, his blood boiled slightly through his veins, he had an urge to storm in there and throw things. But he wasn't going to. Erwin would pass out and not feel the pain levi would cause anyway.

He rested his look of exhaustion back to hanji, wandering how she'd take the given situation