DDoS Attack

Key

Damn they're starting to piss me off.th_116_.gif

But oh well, haters gonna hate..potatoes gonna potate. I know you can go through this challenge, YO team. May the force be with you.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• unlove

• Key

• Marygrace94

• italics

damn it haters, they sure got free time =w=; causing so much trouble //sigh

I want to visit this hacker house and slap him in the face with a fish

Good luck Key-sama and to the staff who's helping`!

sh*t!! i hate them/. why can't they just leave us alone, really. these people got nothing to do with their lives than to mess with other people.. huhuhuh.. seeing how everyone feels the same way as i do makes this sooo unbearable.

Me and some friends here on YO , well... we were not able to gain access to YO the day before yesterday.

While chatting with some friends yesterday I lost connection to YO- again!

Gush, my nerves are shot; basically because every time I had a chat with a friend there was a DDoS attack.

Since the first September-DDoS attack I stopped visiting YO on a daily base. It's been the same way for weeks: DDoS Alarm!

I'm happy about the 1/2 Tab limit, tho. It's just that browsing YO became a pain(in the a*s). x/

Clearly someone hacking a yaoi site trying to bring it down is confused about their sexuality and wants to remove the prospect of clarity.

That and they NEED to get laid, yaoi style. Far too much time on their hands and pent up frustrations.

Thanks for the hard work, I will keep supporting YO.

Thank You @ Key and all Yo staff for your efforts to thwart these hackers. Please keep fighting we are all with you in spirit.

As for those who are hacking Yo :1onion49:, I have a few dark thoughts but i will keep them to myself... :cuteonion54:..... onionn5

I'm a member of another yaoi forum, and it seems like their forum has been attacked too. Can't access it completely now. The link got me to some dodgy site about some enlargement supplements. lol

Maybe someone or some group's organizing a systematic attack against yaoi sites. I sound like a conspiracy theorist lol. But yea. The internet's full of people with opinions...

Thanks for the info Key-san..

Why...why they hacked our place...damn hackers.. :Red_fox5:

Of course we'll be patient...and ganbatte ne for all the staffs..we're always support u guys, thank you so much for all your efforts.. :)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Are we under attack or are you guys playing around with the forum? O.o

22eu.jpg

I tried it with several browsers on two Computers... the start page is white( for unregistered users, skin removed). There are some other "surprises",too.

UPDATE: Asked some friends to check it out. The site's white for them, too.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I see! Thanks for the info, boya.

You never know! I'll keep spamming and bombing... if/when I see something suspicious. xP

• 4 weeks later...

I was wondering what had happened, I seriously thought it had been my internet or my computer's fault that it wouldn't load YO.

But wow, do those hackers really have to go so far.

Anyway, keep up the great work! ^^

• 4 weeks later...