DDoS Attack

Key

Hey guys, the server is facing some issues and in turn YO is loading slowly and having lags.

The cause it's a DDoS attack. We've been attacked 2 nights ago, last night again and the attack is still occurring.

Our server has a DDoS protection so the site didn't go totally down, as the attacker planned. Today's attack was the biggest one so far and it's felt in the loading speed of the site.

The server team is working to mitigate the attack. Meanwhile, thank you for the patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• unlove

• Key

• Marygrace94

• Lady.Taser

.... i really want to throw knives at these people now... i need knives to throw but that is beside the point -_-

..the hackers are idiots.

Thanks for keeping YO going XD

Thank you so much for your hard work. I hope you manage to find a way to decrease their attacks and the results of them. I know you can make it. All support to the whole team of YO!

About the attackers. I wish their computers to be burned in such a dramatic way and i wish them to have dysentery and to stay in the bathrooms forever that they wouldn't have a single minute to use their brains as their computers would be burned already. Oh! Then they would be drained, after draining they would be skeletons then YO land would be in peace from their evil plans.

Thank you for your hard work, Key and the whole team of YO! I hope these attacks will decrease.....

About the attackers. I wish their computers to be burned in such a dramatic way and i wish them to have dysentery and to stay in the bathrooms forever that they wouldn't have a single minute to use their brains as their computers would be burned already. Oh! Then they would be drained, after draining they would be skeletons then YO land would be in peace from their evil plans.

yeah that should happen to these attackers.

Oh, I see. That's why we have experienced server issues.

Gush, why YAOI-otaku. T__T

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, do we need to show the entire world everything our users have posted?(Links are already disabled) Maybe some restrictions could solve the problem(Yaoiotaku website, info accessible by everyone; Forum restrictions- users needed to log in to view some of our forums/entries/content.). You know, not every hacker will know the term Yaoi( website name). Non-YAOI&Gay Sites often have BL movies, but here on YO every unregistered user can see all of our entries. Here on YO we talk about YAOI 24/7... (=^..^=)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Dear Hackers/ Kids,

You want to show us your "power and skillz", right?

Let's make a deal! I give you some links- in return you leave us alone!

Go for...umm..let me check Google...here! Go for:

Yo, have fun, yo- gangsta, yo! >.

Ningen

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

( Vocabulary/Statements expressed in this post are solely my own. User Ningen is not encouraging hackers to commit crime/ Incitement/. )

We do have some restrictions for guests on the forum, as some sections aren't displayed for unregistered visitors.

But the problem is that, from the information we have, the attacker isn't someone against yaoi in general, but against YaoiOtaku. It seems it's a 'rival' site that is behind the attack.

Your information is based on evidence, right?

I mean, such attacks are illegal. If you know who it is, you might want to process legal actions( if you're a company; if not you can always contact the hoster/domain owner).- Business-related attacks on rivals are forbidden in almost every civilized( read. High-end, democratic,capitalist) country.

Heh, it gets on my nerves. Every couple of days/weeks some fa**t (intentionally) attacks our community. We can't access the site, move freely around YO's forums/sub-forums. :hamtaro-005 (21):

*gives

and the rest of the team lots and lots of Chakra* Ganbatte ne! Fighting! *-* And thank you for the hard work!

- - - Updated - - -

*gives

and the rest of the team lots and lots of Chakra* Ganbatte ne! Fighting! *-* And thank you for the hard work!

Jealous, much? Just because YO is very, very awesome, so awesome it'll blind your eyes and make you sugar high crazy about how awesome it is doesn't mean they can just do that!

Hackers. They have too much free time, especially trolling. Now that's what you call a serious no-life. Seriously. Maybe they're on crack. Maybe I should stop this, they'll get more angry and attack this site more. Unforgivable.

Thank you so much, Key-sama and staff. Really, you guys are so. *sniff* amazing. I will always support YO! Thank you so so very much. THE FEELS MAN. Ya'll have my eternal gratitude. THE FEELS.

Now how can I kick the hackers' asses. Hmmm.

huhu..why are there so many people attacking our site!!??argh! leave us alone you jerks!

thank you for the hard work. i hope i can do something to help..

they can attack YO all they want. no matter how long it takes.. i'll keep coming back here...

to the YO staff.. punish their uke a**! you have all our support.. :6onion72: Fighting!