DDoS Attack

Key

Lol i agree with

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
xD

also i honestly didn't realise there was a rival site lol XD i spend too much time on here ^^

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• unlove

• Key

• Marygrace94

• italics

thanks for all your very hard work

and all *bow* you're all rock guys

and

yes right, they can attact as many as they want :8yoyo13: and there's no one can stop YO because the power of yaoi in YO is undefeatable

:1onion49: curse them

Yes thank you very much for your hard work to keep this site alive from DDoS Attack, I cant belive somebody or anyone attack this awasome site, and I'm very happy at I can be on this site again, it was sad at this site was down, I really did miss site very much, Key you did very good work thats for sure, Key you is the best for to keep this tottaly awasome site alive, for that I bow for you *bows*

People should seriously get a life, and stop these crazy acts!

YaoiOtaku like so many places try only to offer what the yaoi world has to give to all the users who come here.

However, this place is, and always will be special!

Because of the way we're, users are treated, no rudness is allowed, we're free to just enjoy our little corner.

The way our administrator and all team work, tirelessly!!! sometimes with little or no help whatsoever to keep "our home" alive.

Jelousy always was such a powerful thing.

We now see, it tries to bring down all that might be good...

To Key, and to everyone working on this threat (once again), all my biggest thanks!

We can never, ever thank you enough for doing what you do!

Where is a death note when necessary. Seriously if this keeps on going I swear i will become.a computer wiz and kick the excrement out of of those no lives. Intolerant fools...

God damn these people. ;o; *Hugs Kay and the rest of the staff* You guys are awesome.. let me know if I can help at all!

(Though, with it being a Ddos, I suppose there isn't much that anyone can do other than upgrade server software versions and blocking stuff to make the effects less..)

Granted, I know that this is a big site with a lot of people that believe in something a lot of people hate, but I have to say.. it's crazy just how bad our hacker issue is. =///=

*roll his eyes and sigh* :/

It's incredible how ppl could be so stupid. I mean...if you're an hacker go way and use your time better K? >_

Yo is a community and there still are out there so many haters of it. onion9

It's a darn mess..but I'm sure that Key and all staff are working hard to solve this trouble.

My thoutghts and support are for all you->Thanks for all your hard work here & go on:6onion72:

C'mon everybody...show our LOVE for YO :5yoyo34:

I really hate those hackers....

Halfway last night when I was using YaoiOtaku, it just stopped loading into it and keep telling error.....

At this times I wish I was a super hacker who can make other peoples' (specifically the hackers) computers crash and burn.:Red_fox5:

Indeed! I really hate those hackers too :Red_fox12:

They just JELLY of this FORUM!!

I always Love this forum!!

Fighting all The staff!! がんばって!!

wish the HACKER just DISSAPPEAR!! :_red_fox 12

We understand, work hard but don't over work yourself!

Why can't people just leave us alone to play with our yaoi in peace!? We don't hurt no one :'(

For not being able to help,Sorry.

For saying,"we are with you",Sorry.

Because,Only your hands can help protect what we love.

For that:

"Don't Give In".

This is just me leaving a formal thank you here. I couldn't access YO at all since yesterday (due to something with the attacks) but the staff here worked on the issue and were able to fix the problem about an hour ago. I know there were others like me, so I'll say "thanks" to Key on behalf of them as well :) Keep up the excellent work.

Thank you, Key and everyone in the YO staff! If I could and had the skills, I would like to beat that hacker and make it so they never return as well as from doing any other disservice to other websites and keep YO community safe from those kind of jerks/haters hacking the site for fun and/or distasteful reasons. If they think this will make them feel accomplished/satisfied at something, they are completely wrong. By doing something as cruel as this, I'm sure they will get ten times, probably even more, the cruelty they are trying to do here. Karma will defnitely bite them back in the rear. もう一度、皆さん、本当にありがとうございます! You guys are doing so much I feel useless only being able to cheer everyone on but, you have my full support!

L.