[GAME] What are you currently doing? III

Key

Gonna make myself a XXL mug of hot chocolate and then snuggle myself into my bed and watch "hentai kamen-forbidden superhero" and "hentai kamen-abnormal crisis"

Still have space for 2 whoever wants to join ;-P

Laughing about how ridicules the USA atm is, all these scandals and now the golden shower gate, when i read the line i couldn't stop laughing, even if it is false, trump is already so damaged his presidency is going to be a hard one with all these connections towards the Russians and all these family ties within the white house

I just hope he doesn't shower the white house under, because then it will be a yellow house:Red_fox11::_red_fox 14:cuteonion26::cuteonion25:onionn6

I'm on the metroline... never went in this direction.... I think... I think it I'm going in the wrong direction..... ._.

I just wanted to go into town....

Edit!

-____-yyuuup... I went in the wrong direction for 15 min..... now I go back.

Now this is the reason why I should get a partner... so they can help me with this stuff. Too my defence... I was looking down and just took a train name that sounded familiar....

Edit again...

-__- 40 min later and I am back from where I started.... +the actual time journey it was only suppose to be = 1 hour traveling . ..

-_____________-

• 2 weeks later...

I am litsening to scary ghost stories while playing '3 hours scary creapy music' in the background,+ drawing and drinking tea .

I feel very good >:3

Im litsening to ghost stories again with creapy Music in the background.

Im drawing , drinking tea and have a candel . hehehe its a littel scary

:8yoyo13: ..... :_red_fox 11