[GAME] What are you currently doing? III

Key

Just lazing around at home and on here for a bit - wondering if I should get a takeaway which I haven't had in a few weeks or make myself something to eat instead as I'm getting hungry now

getting eady for bed. aint gonna push my Health any longer after beeing real sick, plus am not well yet.

The new Spiderman film was good tho... and elvis

My poor

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
didn‘t I tell you to tuck your self in properly and eat a light soup instead of spaghetti?!

Jokes aside... get well pretty soon and take it easy! I know you don‘t like to be alone so I hope it helps you to know that we will be thinking of you and miss you while you lie an bed and have a good sleep ;) take care foxy3 :Sleepy:

- - - Updated - - -

Ooh and

the flavours are black and white (chocolate and vanilla) cinnamon stars and marzipanbiscuits ;)

Time for bed people. its 4 in the morning and i have a train ride tomorrow. Im gonna buy sushi for the ride :D

and Watch harry potter, drink tea and just enjoy my train ride :D

I’m with family for the weekend and glad to be at my uncles house as my son and my cousins’s kids are getting along and they’re all under 4 years old ;) soo adorable and sweet

just finished reading all 413 pages of mchanzo fic bruh

now off to reading a merthur 200++ pages fic

p/s: i need sleep.

Enjoy yourself

!

:_red_fox 4

figXmas_zps3xepfp3b.png

You too :D

I wish you a very nice evening and that you will have a nice an peaceful christmas holliday :D

After winning the lotery of those who get sick on tge christmas and ober that a few minutes before the party after 2 days i am finally healed so i am readding 3 days worth of yaoi