[GAME] What are you currently doing? III

Key

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
You can use my ass as a pillow next time if you want~

I'm playing Dragon Glory and talking to folks here~

I feel a bit guilty '___' (but good at the same time)

I called in fake sick this morning.... I always have thus very very...um.. is it "husky voice" you call it in English? My voice sounds very different the first 20 min and it is perfect when u wanna play sick. I only need to say "um hello..." in the phone,and the people I talk to say "Oh dear, you sound really sick, you better stay home "

I will use this day to sleep a bit longer and then do lots of study.

* goes back to bed* :]

haha, yeah! sometimes I do the same :D I just need some rest ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I hope you have a good rest today :)

I'm at work. so. I'm working. Probably. ╮( ̄_ ̄)╭

I missed my train.. :( so I'm waiting for the next one to come... thinking of if I should tell the truth why I missed it or think of a good excuse (which I have to admit, I'm pretty good at :D )

@batista you should tell us what excuses you come up with so that we can Copy you if your so believable lol ^^

I've just woke up and read a message that my signature is ready to upload so currently not doing anything

oh maan i slept so long today. :D i feel soooo good. oki now its time to study.. since i am home,, and is "supose" to quit work at 17.00.. i should at least start studing -____-

EXO are the best just like Bts and SHINee! It's a shame they keep losing their members! XD

Oooh, try to read a non-yaoi called The Breaker coz it's epic or The Ice Cold Demon's Tale coz it's not bad as it's also full of action like TB but a different kind and has a Shounen-Ai twist! XD

I'm just posting on here for a bit before I go back to sleep ^^

I'll take the recos! It's funny this is like talking with myself when I woke up in the middle of the night, post, watch, read or do something and go back to sleep xP

LOL! Hope you enjoy the reads ^^

Currently trying to convert .png pics to .jpeg but it's harder than it seems. ..