He Who Hunts ((18+)) Yuka-kun & Arekushisu.

Кitty

Chiharu smiled and kissed his lips gently before resting his head down. "I love you too." He said the three words for the first time they had been together. And this time he ment them for what they were.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• Arekushisu

~~ Next day~~

Vlad awoke frightened and sweaty in the morning. Seeing your were asleep Vlad smiled. The nurse came in and adjusted everything and went to get breakfast for Vladand you.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Chiharu slept away only waking up when Vlad touched him. He woke to him sitting up and he sat up rubbing his eyes. He looked around and remembered where they were. He smiled at Vlad who looked alot better. He smiled again seeing the bowl of oatmeal on the table and he saw two so he picked up one and started eating it his tail wrapped around Vlad's thigh.

Vlad started to eat. "Good?" Vlad kissed you before you lifted the spoon to your mouth. Vlad then ate his own oatmeal.

Chiharu smiled chewing it and swallowed finally finishing before Vlad. He hugged his waist and laid his head in his lap waiting for him to finish up.

Vlad smiled and petted your head slowly eating the oatmeal. The doctor came in and talked to Vlad a bit. The doctor smiled. "Vlad is able to go home later today."

Chiharu purred happily his tail flicking next to them. He perked up slightly hearing the door open and the doctor walk in. His ears flattened and he took defense against him and he let out a small growl. He didnt want anyone near Vlad at the moment. He nodded slightly at the comment he made not really caring. He just wanted him home and safe.

Vlad smiled and hugged you. Vlad flinched still sore. "What's wrong? Is there something wrong?" Vlad starred at you confused of why you growled and never heard you growl.

Chiharu growled lightly still and ignored Vlad until the doctor had left telling him they would get all of his papers then they could leave. His ears didnt flick back up until he was for sure the doctor had left.

"Chiharu what's has gotten into you?" Vlad looked at you scared that you were growling.

Chiharu sighed and cut the sound off and stood out of the bed pulling on his jacket and his shoes. "I dont want him near you...or anyone near you." He said looking away after seeing the look on his face.

Vlad smiled softly. "I love you Chiharu." Vlad starred at you as you walked away. Vlad sighed once you left alone.

Chiharu ignored his words and left the room going to the house to change and get in the shower. He turned on the water and stripped stepping into the shower. He didnt want to think about the face that Vlad had shown..he seemed to be slightly scared but he didnt know why. He washed his body and hair getting out and changing into new clothes.

Vlad was released. Then went home as quick as he could. He opened the door slightly. "Chiharu what's wrong? Am I being mean?" He looked at you worried. And scared.

Chiharu went to Vlad and hugged him. "No idiot...i'm worried and i'm deffensive of you cause you got hurt. I was mean to anyone who wanted to touch you.." he said hiding his face.

Vlad blinked and hugged you back. "It's okay Chiharu." Vlad kissed your head lightly. He hugged you tight and went to go turn on the water. Vlad took off his clothes and climbed in the shower. "Wanna come in Chiharu?"

Chiharu smiled and he went into the bathroom after Vlad. He pulled off his clothes and he stepped into the shower and hugged Vlad again letting the water fall on him and he shivered lightly. He reached past Vlad and he turned the water to warm and smiles lightly. "C-can you not feel that?" He asked sighing when the water warmed. "It was freezing." He kissed Vlad's chest.

Vlad look at you confused. "It was cold?" He looked at the switch. "It's warm now." Vlad kissed you lightly. "I'm glad you love me Chiharu." Vlad started washing himself.

Chiharu smiled and nodded. He started washing his own body and he blushed lightly knowing it was the first time they had showered together. He was happy but he was getting embarrassed from showing to much skin infront of him when it should be normal. He cleaned himslef then went under the water washing it all off.

Vlad shoved himself into the water with you sharing it. Vlad hugged you under the water. Vlad whispered in your ear. "You ready yet Chiharu?" Vlad the looked at you then to the wall. Finishing washing his body off.

chiharu looked up at Vlad feeling his hands on him and he leaned back into him. "Ready for what?" He asked not really understanding. He didnt really think Vlad ment that but it wastn like he was a virgin and would be fine with it.

"Ready for doing it in bed?" Vlad got out of the shower and got a towel and sat on the bed. Vlad looked at you waiting for a reply or you walk over there.

Chiharu smiled lightly and he got out of the shower. "I just thought in the shower was fine." He giggled lightly and he turned off the water wrapping a towel around him.

Vlad looked confused. "Shower?" Vlad grabbed you and layed you down on the bed. "Ready?" Vlad asked nervously.

Chiharu brushed back the hair in Vlads face. "I'll be fine." He smiled and nodded kissing Vlad lightly.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiharu brushed back the hair in Vlads face. "I'll be fine." He smiled and nodded kissing Vlad lightly.