He Who Hunts ((18+)) Yuka-kun & Arekushisu.

Кitty

Vlad was puzzled. "What? You have to cook it? Is that a bad thing?" Vlad walked over and grabbed the cardboard box and shook it. "What's inside?" Vlad was cirouse now.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• Arekushisu

Chiharu took the box from him. "Nn...i said sit." he said playfully and put the box away from him. "Cooking it is what is good." he said flipping one of the pancakes. "It makes it okay to eat." he smiled pulling the now finished pancake onto a plate and taring off a peice slipping it into Vlad's open mouth. "Here."

- - - Updated - - -

Chiharu took the box from him. "Nn...i said sit." he said playfully and put the box away from him. "Cooking it is what is good." he said flipping one of the pancakes. "It makes it okay to eat." he smiled pulling the now finished pancake onto a plate and taring off a peice slipping it into Vlad's open mouth. "Here."

Vlad ate the pancake and liked it. "It's..... sweet. Is that good?" Vlad grabbed the other pancake. Hungerly, Vlad ate the pancake fast. "More." Vlad licked his hands. His eyes fixed on you.

Chiharu smilend nodded. "Yup sweet...hold on i'll make you more." he smiled and put two more on the pan watching them rise and he sat them on the plate. Soon he had two plates one with four and the other with six. He smiled and took the plates to the table setting one down and then the other. He got syrup and he sat at the table infront of the plate with four. He smiled and picked up his fork cutting into it. "Eat Vlad." he said motioning to the chair.

Vlad happily ate the pancakes fast. Almost inhaling them. "It's good. More." Vlad starred at the pan fascinated. "So the pan can cook food?" Vlad then starred back at you.

Chiharu smiled and nodded. "Yea...though Vlad i'm not cooking anymore. I'm tired already and hot from standing over the fire. I'm going to enjoy my breakfast that i cooked.....hn...you sound like you havnt ever seen a stove before." He said eating at a slower pace. He was down to two.

Vlad sighed and picked up the dishes and put them in the sink. "I'm gonna go." Vlad grabbed his clothes and left. Before he left he looked at you. His face slightly red. Then slammed the door shut.

Chiharu looked at the door and sighed. What had he done this time?' he thought. Vlad was just like a girl getting all blushes and stuffs around him. He picked himself up and laid on the couch and fell asleep a tear falling from his eyes.

Vlad still wasn't back but he lured around the house watching your movements. Vlad didn't return him for a week and a couple days. Vlad was furious and sad. Dashing through bushes and trees. Going to diners and eating pancakes. He still feed off of the human.

Chiharu layed on he couch again that night...he was worred. He had only seen Vlad once today. He stood and he pulled off his shirt right there in the living room. He looked around not seeing Vlad so he pulled off his pants. He smiled and went to the bathroom turning on the water for a bath. It had gotten hot in the home.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiharu layed on he couch again that night...he was worred. He had only seen Vlad once today. He stood and he pulled off his shirt right there in the living room. He looked around not seeing Vlad so he pulled off his pants. He smiled and went to the bathroom turning on the water for a bath. It had gotten hot in the home.

Vlad watched curiously and wondered why you took off your pants and shirt. Vlad didn't go in. Vlad waited. Then the lights flickered in the house. Vlad didn't care anymore he just watched the vampire enter the front door. His fangs barred. Hungry.

Chiharu pulled off his underwear shutting the door a crack so if Vlad came back he could know where he was. He wasnt really worried about him seeing anything. He sighed sinking into the warm water and bubbles of his bath. He closed his eyes and sat up leaning his head forward. He picked up water in his hands and started grooming his ears with it. They didnt like water in them. They twitched and flung water but he didnt care. He smiled after doing that leaning back and closing his eyes once again. He relaxed feeling the warm water sink into his muscles. He had been sleeping on the couch recently waiting for Vlad to come back. He didnt know what was wrong. He said he would go out with him just not sleep with him. He knew what came with sleeping with a vamp.

The vampire saw you in the bathroom. The vampire watched you. Clean your ears. The vampire opened the door. Licked his lips and ran at you. Grabbing your neck.

Chiharu felt the cold hands on his neck and he smiled. He didnt need to look to know it was Vlad. "You finally came back." He said looking back at him. He noticed his teeth bared and his smile fell and he tried to move away but the hands on him were strong. He let his neck fall to the side letting Vlad do as he pleased knowing it would hurt more if he struggled.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiharu felt the cold hands on his neck and he smiled. He didnt need to look to know it was Vlad. "You finally came back." He said looking back at him. He noticed his teeth bared and his smile fell and he tried to move away but the hands on him were strong. He let his neck fall to the side letting Vlad do as he pleased knowing it would hurt more if he struggled.

The vampire looked at you strange. "I came back?" The vampire bit your neck hard. Harder than Vlad would do. He sucked your blood. Nearly clean. He let you fall to the water. Then left. Vlad watched from a far. What happened not caring anymore.

Chiharu noticed right when the teeth bit into him that it wasnt Vlad like he had thought. He felt his eyes flutter shut as the vampire sucked on him. He was left with just a little bit. He watched the man leave and he stood the best he could falling onto the tile floor. He couldnt move his brain was to tired. The wound on his neck was deep and blood poured out of him onto the white tile. He whimpered and moved to push himself up but couldnt do it. He looked around then gave up. If someone didnt come he would die.

Vlad walked in the bathroom. He saw you and grabbed you up. He used vampiric speed. Dashing to the nearest hospital. He layed you on a bed and they whisked you away. Vlad left. Not wanting to deal with the docs and people.

Chiharu had passed out after seeing someones feet next to him in his own blood. He woke to the sound of a monitor beeping away at his hearbeat. He looked around seeing the white walls and cieling. He groaned and pulled the needles out of him taking off all the equipment. He pulled on his clothes that sat on the couch and looked outside the door. Not seeing anyone he exited the hospital and hugged his waist walking down the sidewalk. He missed Vlad, where was he when he was attacked? He thought a tear falling down his cheek thinking vlad had gotten bored of him.

Vlad was watching you. Walk out. Vlad didn't care anymore whether you loved him or not. Vlad still loved you. Just didn't want to be with you. Vlad dashed tree to tree. Going to the meadow. Seeing the moon rise. Vlad sat up. Hearing the wind blow across his face. The icy cool night wind.

Chiharu walked down an alley not really sure where he was going anymore. He stopped seeing two men on one end then he heard the scuffling of feet behind him. He turned back stopping seeing another three men. He looked around for something but didnt find anything.

"Hello little kitty you lost?" one asks motioning to the others to move closer. He noticed all of them were vampires and he groaned inwardly. He looked at one of them his ears falling back. "Y-yea i am...mind helping me out?" he asked walking to him. He looked down his ears flat. "I-i am looking for my master but i havnt seen him." he said playing off as a prostitute.

"hn...maybe you need a new master then. How about i take you in?" he asked and touched Chiharu's ears. He looked around looking for vlad but not seeing him. He nodded, "I-i dont think my master wants me anymore." He said leaning his hand into the mans not liking it but was okay with it he just wanted to be touched.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiharu walked down an alley not really sure where he was going anymore. He stopped seeing two men on one end then he heard the scuffling of feet behind him. He turned back stopping seeing another three men. He looked around for something but didnt find anything.

"Hello little kitty you lost?" one asks motioning to the others to move closer. He noticed all of them were vampires and he groaned inwardly. He looked at one of them his ears falling back. "Y-yea i am...mind helping me out?" he asked walking to him. He looked down his ears flat. "I-i am looking for my master but i havnt seen him." he said playing off as a prostitute.

"hn...maybe you need a new master then. How about i take you in?" he asked and touched Chiharu's ears. He looked around looking for vlad but not seeing him. He nodded, "I-i dont think my master wants me anymore." He said leaning his hand into the mans not liking it but was okay with it he just wanted to be touched.

Vlad furious jumped from the trees and instantly transformed. "Never touch Chiharu again!" Vlad grabbed you by your waist and picked you up. Vlad was flying in the air. The other vampires were scared. "Chiharu, you okay? Never forget I am your master, okay?" Vlad set you down killing all the other vampires bloody cold murder. Blood everywhere. His clothes , the bench, the ground, the trees. Vlad walked to you. Vlad kissed you deeply. Still in his form.

Chiharu looked up at Vlad truly scared. "Y-you didnt have to kill them all...y-your scaring me Vlad." He said looking up at him but not rejecting him. He looked at the bodies. "I-i only did it cause i wanted to see you.." he said letting a tear fall. "I-i thought you left me...and that you got mad at me." he said buring his face in Vlad's shirt not wanting to let him see the tears. "e-ew..blood...all over you..." He said moving his head away and wiping his cheek.

Vlad blinked. "I'm sorry, just I don't want anyone to touch you. I love you Chiharu." Vlad hugged you. While doing so he used vampiric speed. When he got to your house. Vlad went to the bathroom. The water running and the bathroom clean. Vlad took off his shirt and pants. And got in the bath tub. "You want to come in?" Vlad looked at you.

Chiharu nodded and made sure the water was clear before he slipped off his clothes. He walked over to the tub shaking. "L-last time i was in here i almost died." he said stepping into the water sinking down into it next to Vlad. He leaned his head on his shoulder, "W-where were you...?" he asked another tear falling from his eyes.

Vlad hugged you. "I was angry. I'm sorry for not coming back." Vlad kissed your head lightly. He held you in the water. Gently splashing water over your body. "You fine if I wash you?"